View Full Version : So this is parenting

Smith
07-23-2005, 04:05 AM
Click (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/mean_mom.html)

This lady needs to be put in the mental house, and the kids need to be adopted. Discuss.

Everose
07-23-2005, 04:21 AM
That screaming got on my nerves, and I couldn't listen to more than half of it. I couldn't live with that.

I don't feel like screaming is very effective unless you are trying to get someones attention to tell them they are about to be hit by a truck, or something.

Afronaut
07-23-2005, 05:08 AM
I think was posted in the Lounge or Funny section.

I dont know what the Mom was smoking but i'd say it is a bit OT.

:D

Skiz
07-23-2005, 08:42 AM
Yeah, it was posted by ziggy. Titled something like 'I want to meet this Mom'

Busyman
07-23-2005, 01:12 PM
Here's what I gathered:

The Mom is a head case. I'm surprised with all the screaming, she just didn't fucking die. :wacko:

The children don't do shit around the house and mom pays all the communal bills.

The boy is spoiled. He's 16 with a flat-panel monitor, flat screen TV, video camera, and a car. I'm sure he cleaned his room before filming too. :lol: :lol:

He is bullshitting with how he's talking. He started the camera so he would make himself out to be in the best possible light for the viewers. He raised his voice once and probably caught himself.
The mom, while an asshole, conveniently looks like the only asshole. :dry:

crazikid
07-23-2005, 02:43 PM
Talk about flying off the rails. def couldnt live in an environment like that.

Though it makes you wonder, what sort of individual would film something like this.

Everose
07-23-2005, 07:49 PM
I agree with you Busyman. Mainly because I don't understand the screaming like that if her son was always so calm and non combative.

I also thought maybe she needed some type of fix really bad and needed his car to go get it or something. :D

I am afraid I would burst a blood vessel in my throat or head if I tried screaming like that for that long! :lol:

99%
07-23-2005, 07:51 PM
garantueed divorced

Everose
07-23-2005, 07:58 PM
For me, 99%, it would be more like I would become a widow instead of divorced. He would probably die of shock or a heart attack if I went off like that. :)

On the otherhand.........he might be quite excited by the sudden change in me!!! :w00t: :lol:

GepperRankins
07-23-2005, 09:06 PM
Here's what I gathered:

The Mom is a head case. I'm surprised with all the screaming, she just didn't fucking die. :wacko:

The children don't do shit around the house and mom pays all the communal bills.

The boy is spoiled. He's 16 with a flat-panel monitor, flat screen TV, video camera, and a car. I'm sure he cleaned his room before filming too. :lol: :lol:

He is bullshitting with how he's talking. He started the camera so he would make himself out to be in the best possible light for the viewers. He raised his voice once and probably caught himself.
she wanted $50 dollars form his card

he has a job so he could afford those other things.

what's bullshit about the way he's talking? he's shitting it, you can hear it in his voice. he's just trying to be the big man because he has an excuse and an audience

ps. TheCanuk is a pussy

Smith
07-23-2005, 10:09 PM
Here's what I gathered:

she wanted $50 dollars form his card

he has a job so he could afford those other things.

what's bullshit about the way he's talking? he's shitting it, you can hear it in his voice. he's just trying to be the big man because he has an excuse and an audience

ps. TheCanuk is a pussy

:01:

ladybunnybear
07-23-2005, 11:14 PM
Wow.... that was painful...

peat moss
07-24-2005, 02:14 AM
She was set up by the little darling mabye its gas money , or smokes she needs it for . But no her verbal abuse is beyond comprehension . Would love to see the out come I have a girl close to that age it can be frustrating.

Busyman
07-24-2005, 03:32 AM
She was set up by the little darling mabye its gas money , or smokes she needs it for . But no her verbal abuse is beyond comprehension . Would love to see the out come I have a girl close to that age it can be frustrating.
Yup, I see it was money from his card.

Either way, he is still a spoiled teenager...whether bought all that stuff himself or not.

He sure as hell doesn't pay for the roof over his head and again, no one knows how he is. If you listen, he calls her a bitch but he tones himself down.

Sorry to say it but he should be thankful he has that roof to put his nice toys in and give her the fucking card

...........even if she is spitting hot fira.

kantryl
07-24-2005, 04:36 AM
This is what I think.

For the mom to be in that sort of state, she had to have past a long
time, probably years, dealing with an irresponsible and disrespectful son.

The son is acting so cool and using a tone of voice that probably he
never uses when talking to her, and that makes her lose her head, and
he knows it. I think he is no angel, and the real victim here is his mom,
evendo it looks the opposite.

Yes, her screaming and cursing is abusive, but his cynicism in this
performance says a thousand words.

Everose
07-24-2005, 04:53 AM
Who does everyone think has control of this household? :D

Busyman
07-24-2005, 05:52 AM
That "little jerk-off" won't if mom doesn't pay the communal bills, you know, like electricity, water, mortgage/rent, gas (if applicable), property tax.

His TV, computer, video camera, etc. will either be out on the street, foster home, or at his father's house who I'm sure won't take his shit (unless he's a pussy).

Mom's and Dad's usually handles things a little differently (there of course exceptions).

I know there many things my girlfriend does things differently than I do with her little 4 yr-old.

I hardly ever raise my voice or spank her, yet I achieve the same if not better results in most cases.

I did pop her on the behind twice (made sure it stung too) when I saw her playing on the steps and she almost fell. She'll use that damn hand rail with no funny business from now on.

When it involves her safety she will feel my small amount of pain inflicted on her to curb a deeper pain like death or dain bramage :angry: . If she falls down those steps, at the bottom is a cinder block wall that would crack her head open (not to mention the damage of simply..uh falling down the steps).

I also do fuck around when I say something once. We could to Chuck E Cheese and be sitting down and if I tell her to do something (or stop doing it) and threaten to leave and she keeps doing it....we all are leaving.

I don't threaten without backing it up.

If she wants to go with me when I'm leaving the house and she screws around (not getting ready), she gets left at home with mommy....crying and everything.

My motto is....do it the first time I tell you to do it.

Now to get the TV out of her room (not my idea :dry: ).

GepperRankins
07-24-2005, 11:19 AM
That "little jerk-off" won't if mom doesn't pay the communal bills, you know, like electricity, water, mortgage/rent, gas (if applicable), property tax.

His TV, computer, video camera, etc. will either be out on the street, foster home, or at his father's house who I'm sure won't take his shit (unless he's a pussy).

Mom's and Dad's usually handles things a little differently (there of course exceptions).

I know there many things my girlfriend does things differently than I do with her little 4 yr-old.

I hardly ever raise my voice or spank her, yet I achieve the same if not better results in most cases.

I did pop her on the behind twice (made sure it stung too) when I saw her playing on the steps and she almost fell. She'll use that damn hand rail with no funny business from now on.

When it involves her safety she will feel my small amount of pain inflicted on her to curb a deeper pain like death or dain bramage :angry: . If she falls down those steps, at the bottom is a cinder block wall that would crack her head open (not to mention the damage of simply..uh falling down the steps).

I also do fuck around when I say something once. We could to Chuck E Cheese and be sitting down and if I tell her to do something (or stop doing it) and threaten to leave and she keeps doing it....we all are leaving.

I don't threaten without backing it up.

If she wants to go with me when I'm leaving the house and she screws around (not getting ready), she gets left at home with mommy....crying and everything.

My motto is....do it the first time I tell you to do it.

Now to get the TV out of her room (not my idea :dry: ).
see kids. that's a mean parent.

manker
07-24-2005, 11:27 AM
Now to get the TV out of her room (not my idea :dry: ).Who's idea was it to get the TV out of her room.

As Dave said - you're a right bar-steward, btw.

peat moss
07-24-2005, 01:27 PM
In this day and age it's harder to use tuff love ,what with all the split families . I have a her's, mine and ours and the "ours" is the best adjusted. If a had problem with my stepdaughter the wifes ex would always take the girls side.

Smith
07-24-2005, 05:27 PM
There needs to be alot more parents like busyman. If your tough with littleones when they are little they wont fuck around as much when they get older.

I have seen 10 year olds that own there parents. If the kid wants something its easier for the parent to give in, than to enforce the rules. Its like these kids on that new reality show Brat Camp. Some of those kids need there parents to beat the crap put of them. Theres that 15 year old girl thats a compulsive liar that cries when she does not get what she wants. How could the parents let it get this bad?

Busyman
07-24-2005, 07:50 PM
There needs to be alot more parents like busyman. If your tough with littleones when they are little they wont fuck around as much when they get older.

I have seen 10 year olds that own there parents. If the kid wants something its easier for the parent to give in, than to enforce the rules. Its like these kids on that new reality show Brat Camp. Some of those kids need there parents to beat the crap put of them. Theres that 15 year old girl thats a compulsive liar that cries when she does not get what she wants. How could the parents let it get this bad?
The bad part is you can do everything that you consider right and your child turn out to be a demon seed.

If you shelter them to much, you run the risk of them going hog wild when they get a taste of "freedom".

Start too late then it's....well... too late.

I noticed when children don't get things easy, they appreciate things more (actually that applies to almost anyone). You must try to instill the feeling of accomplishment in a child.

I know when I was in school (Science and Tech program) I was one of few that did schoolwork at the last minute 'cause I was fuckin' around in the street or getttin' some pussy. Meanwhile, almost everyone else in my classes were finished with the current leg of Research Practicum or calculus. I almost didn't graduate 'cause of attendence. The guidance counselor started calling the house everytime I skipped school. :angry:

My mother just didn't really pay enough attention nor lay enough ground rules when I was younger. I wish she did. :(

Busyman
07-24-2005, 07:58 PM
Now to get the TV out of her room (not my idea :dry: ).Who's idea was it to get the TV out of her room.

As Dave said - you're a right bar-steward, btw.
Bad wording on my part.

It's my idea to remove the TV.

TV has become a babysitter.

The fella that sat behind me at work (he just quit to work for ABC), didn't grow up TV and he seems better off for it.

I'd love the TV to stay if there were more educational shows on there.

All she likes is Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and Noggin.

She is getting used to me giving her homework though. I'm getting her to add and subtract now.

That suck ass "day care center" (can't call it a school) is wayyyy too slow. They use that babysitter TV too. Why don't they CHALLENGE THE KIDS!!!??? It's not hard to make it fun. :dry:

It seems I'm going to have to either make enough money to get her in a really good school or some kinda way, home school her.

sArA
07-24-2005, 08:18 PM
That little girl is lucky she has you encouraging her and helping her to understand that the world does not owe her, but that she must make her own way with her own efforts. (Well, that's pretty much how I read what you put)

I just hope she will also get sufficient freedom in her choices too, even if they aren't the best ones, as learning from our own mistakes is just as valuable as guidance from even the most loving parent.

Busyman
07-24-2005, 08:35 PM
That little girl is lucky she has you encouraging her and helping her to understand that the world does not owe her, but that she must make her own way with her own efforts. (Well, that's pretty much how I read what you put)

I just hope she will also get sufficient freedom in her choices too, even if they aren't the best ones, as learning from our own mistakes is just as valuable as guidance from even the most loving parent.
Believe or not, I don't micro-manage much. I remember when she was doing writing her letters awhile back. I showed how to do it and she did her own way. After awhile I showed her a better way.

I also like her to be very creative (since that's how I was). I want her to excel in normal academia but also be able draw, sculpt, make music, or do whateverthefuck. I believe it makes for a more well-rounded individual and also opens more avenues of revenue streams for herself as she gets older. :naughty:

I always liked the fact that I could play 4 instruments and drew very well, even though I don't currently make a career out of it.

maebach
07-25-2005, 03:53 AM
I think the kid should've given whatever his mother wanted when she first asked 10 mins before the fight started.

Smith
07-27-2005, 03:13 AM
Its the way she handled it, i have never seen a parent yell like that before. Calling you kid names dont help either :P

peat moss
07-27-2005, 03:52 AM
Its the way she handled it, i have never seen a parent yell like that before. Calling you kid names dont help either :P

Your still young I think ? Wait a couple years then judge . Wosres feeling in world when you give up jobs and promotions to spend time with your love of your life ,and the little shit treats you badly . A real eye opener I must admit , respect is a two street . But your supose to be an adult and know better , their still sowing their oats. They'll come around in time . Life is a long road I'm still ashamed for what I did to my dear mum and the grief I put her thru :( Funny thing is were so close now . :)

GepperRankins
07-28-2005, 02:31 AM
meh. he's used to it. the words don't hurt at all because he knows later on she makes his dinner and he does the dishes :rolleyes: