PDA

View Full Version : Can someone make me an atgig.com acount please?

Smith
07-23-2005, 10:07 PM
Im having massive problems with this site, im not getting a confirmation email, noones replying to my technical support emails, and i cant register at the forums.

If someone could make an account for me and pm me it that would be amaizing. Sorry for the bother.

99%
07-23-2005, 10:11 PM
give me a sec

99%
07-23-2005, 10:21 PM
your right
no confirmation /validation being sent
try later
their site is known for down time (saterday night...)
when i applied the confirmation took a few secs
try later

Smith
07-23-2005, 11:11 PM
Thanks man, i appreciate it :)

slim150
07-24-2005, 02:08 AM
I think that site is run by 13 year olds. Who would ever pay for an upgrade for their service if they have such reliabilty problems.

RealitY
07-24-2005, 02:41 AM
No confirmation here also...

Smith
07-24-2005, 05:33 PM
Stupid fools, who lets 13 year olds run a site that sells servers?

Spicker
07-24-2005, 05:52 PM
Ever heard of forums? :01:

Anyone having problems with not recieving their activation email or not recieving their forgotten password email.

Please email me - [email protected] - Include your username and I will get you activated.

Please do not post your issue on the forum..

Thank you.

Smith
07-25-2005, 08:54 PM

Anyone having problems with not recieving their activation email or not recieving their forgotten password email.

Please email me - [email protected] - Include your username and I will get you activated.

Thank you.

Im having massive problems with this site, im not getting a confirmation email, noones replying to my technical support emails, and i cant register at the forums.

:ermm:

Peerzy
07-25-2005, 09:07 PM

Thank you.

:ermm:

Don't be so harsh, being blind and trying to use forums is hard for Spicker :cry:

Smith
07-25-2005, 10:52 PM
Weird, after a week and a half the atgig guys get back to me. Now how do i start uploading?