PDA

View Full Version : PSPTORRENTS.com ----------->?

KARLOZ25
07-25-2005, 04:49 AM
So what is up with PspTorrents.com?
I've been trying to access there site for about 3 weeks now.
Any one know if there is a backdoor for the tracker?

Also, is there any other DEVOTED (PSP) sites out there?

Thanx in Advance :)

falconman515
07-25-2005, 08:14 AM
never knew there was a psp torrent site....i am looking into geting a PSP but havent seen a major flow of psp torrents hit the sites yet wich makes me think they dont have it all patched yet to be able to get these playing movies and games and stuff of a memory card? if so please i would love some info on what these little sweet lookin machines are made of and if there worth the $, and where we can start geting games, movies, etc. from our favorite torrent sites?!!??

freak
07-26-2005, 09:15 AM
psptorrents is the torrent website for pspcrazy.com... pspcrazy is still around if your trying to get other stuff but for torrent it now directs you to psptorrents it should be up soon more then likely they just ran into some problems during the change...

Spicker
07-26-2005, 08:11 PM
i searched a while ago and found that psptorrents will be down for a while as they are making some major changes or something :|

just use torrentspy for now i guess

KARLOZ25
07-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Too bad as popular the PSP Scene is right now, no one has dedicated a PSP Torrent website?
There are many things you can have on that site:
Movies(MP4), Music(MP3), Games(ISO'S), Applications(HOME-BREW), pictures(BACKGROUNDS) and many more....

kronas
09-12-2005, 08:37 PM
does anyone know of a decent site with psp torrents ?

bebek
09-30-2005, 12:05 PM
try http://www.blackcats-games.com more than 100 psp games with many seeders very good site for psp games ;)