PDA

View Full Version : Have you been Robbed / Mugged?

99%
07-25-2005, 06:17 PM
A friend of mine (bigguy) and his girlfriend got mugged last night by four (origin not relevant) girls - wtf? she was walking with wallet in her hand, one of the attackers grabbed the wallet, but grlfriend kept holding on, a major fight ensued, next thing my budy remembers is they're both on the ground and he's holding the throat of one of the attackers and then sees a cop grab her and tells him to let go. My friends where pretty bruised up.
ive heard of chicks attacking chicks but not with guys.

Yes ive been robbed(house/street), mugged etc the works and no a gun would not have helped.

Guillaume
07-25-2005, 06:47 PM
Yes, several times.

The first time, I was about 10 years old and I was alone home. It was the summer vacation and I woke up late. When entering the living room I found a guy trying to hide behind some furniture. He threatened me, took some small change he found, a bottle of perfume and blue jeans, then ran away.

Second time, I was surrounded by bout five blokes who wanted the money I had. I had none, so they left.

Third and last time, I was quite drunk and going home to sleep it off. A bloke came to me and tried to act tough, demanding my money, punched me in the face when I told him to feck off. I punched him back.
Unfortunately there were two of his friends waiting nearby. They decided to join the fun.
Dunno what happened exactly but when I left two were lying on the ground.
My face was swollen and my knuckles painful the morning after, but my money was still were it belonged, i.e. my wallet.

99%
07-25-2005, 06:50 PM
way to go Guillame - so far so good

GepperRankins
07-25-2005, 06:57 PM
cunts nicked my motorbike, they aren't getting another :01:

99shassan
07-25-2005, 07:46 PM
i was robbed once, threatened with a gun. stupid bastard, took my watch

tesco
07-25-2005, 07:55 PM
I ahven't been robbed, but my grandma's garage was robbed when I was sleeping over there a few years ago.
They robbed a few different people's garages as they are all connected by a lane-way...took a bike and a few other things I cant remember, but the bike had a flat tire so they left it in the lane. :w00t:

DanB
07-25-2005, 08:23 PM
I haven't been robbed or mugged although I have been held against a wall with a knife to my throat :(

manker
07-26-2005, 09:46 AM
I've only had my property stolen once.

In Amsterdam, I was fairly stoned. A tramp asked me for some money, so I took out all of the change in my pocket and as I was trying to focus on the coins, he snatched it all out of my hands.

I didn't really know what to do, he was a small, old guy, it wasn't much money and he didn't even run away. He just sat back down.

So I let him keep it :unsure:

maebach
07-28-2005, 08:04 PM
I've only had my property stolen once.

In Amsterdam, I was fairly stoned. A tramp asked me for some money, so I took out all of the change in my pocket and as I was trying to focus on the coins, he snatched it all out of my hands.

I didn't really know what to do, he was a small, old guy, it wasn't much money and he didn't even run away. He just sat back down.

So I let him keep it :unsure:

:lol: smart, he might've knocked you out if you fought him.

RPerry
08-09-2005, 11:02 PM
Never been robbed, and whats funny is I carry more cash than the normal person ( hate banks ):blink:

imasoldier
08-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Never been robbed, and whats funny is I carry more cash than the normal person ( hate banks ):blink:

Thats funny because I do the same thing I can go to school with hundreds in my wallet nobody does anything. But everyone well people that know me know me to be rich. I don't know why just cause my dad makes 2k a week which really isn't much. : /

Busyman
08-10-2005, 12:47 PM

Thats funny because I do the same thing I can go to school with hundreds in my wallet nobody does anything. But everyone well people that know me know me to be rich. I don't know why just cause my dad makes 2k a week which really isn't much. : /
It's not bad though.

Where do you work that makes you so rich?

manker
08-10-2005, 01:19 PM

Thats funny because I do the same thing I can go to school with hundreds in my wallet nobody does anything. But everyone well people that know me know me to be rich. I don't know why just cause my dad makes 2k a week which really isn't much. : /I think it's funny when people try to show off by saying that their Daddy is rich.

Busyman
08-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Thats funny because I do the same thing I can go to school with hundreds in my wallet nobody does anything. But everyone well people that know me know me to be rich. I don't know why just cause my dad makes 2k a week which really isn't much. : /I think it's funny when people try to show off by saying that their Daddy is rich.
.....imesoldier said he's rich.

I'd like to know where imasoldier works.

Vargas
08-10-2005, 02:06 PM
I worked the dawn patrol at a convienience store, need i say more? :lol:

Alien5
08-15-2005, 02:41 PM
yes on the street, i only lost 4 pounds

ModestoMouse
08-23-2005, 10:57 PM
In college our house got broken into. My roommate was selling pot, I was taking a shower. They pulled me out of the shower naked at gunpoint, asked me where the pot was, I said I didn't know and than they left. My girlfriend was in the room next door sleeping, she didn't get bothered at all. I couldn't sleep well for months.

I got pulled into a car at gunpoint also when I was in high school. They took my wallet and threw me back out onto the street. Not fun!