PDA

View Full Version : Area-51

VM0824
07-25-2005, 11:18 PM
im lookin for a verified dl of this game by midway. i just heard of it but it came out in october last year i think. an ed2k link would be amazing, i cant use kazaalite :cry: .
thx much

Vincenzo

Tylerrought
07-26-2005, 12:33 AM
bittorrent ;)

Smith
07-26-2005, 01:21 AM
Stop using klite, its shite compared to BT

Peerzy
07-26-2005, 01:27 AM
Stop using klite, its shite compared to BT

im lookin for a verified dl of this game by midway. i just heard of it but it came out in october last year i think. an ed2k link would be amazing, i cant use kazaalite :cry: .
thx much

Vincenzo

Just wondering but can you read? Or do you guess at what words say and mean :unsure:

BT is also shit compared to NG's, and NG's shit compared to other methods.

The game didn't come out last year by the way, it was released just over a month ago.

Google for Area.51-RELOADED, read up on Newsgroups and check out the bittorent section, im sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Guyver
07-26-2005, 02:31 AM
thx much

Vincenzo

Just wondering but can you read? Or do you guess at what words say and mean :unsure:

BT is also shit compared to NG's, and NG's shit compared to other methods.

The game didn't come out last year by the way, it was released just over a month ago.

Google for Area.51-RELOADED, read up on Newsgroups and check out the bittorent section, im sure you'll find what you're looking for.

be nice peerzy lol!

im sure u can find it on any BT site...try torrentspy

McNutter
07-26-2005, 12:53 PM
I played the Area 51 demo recently. I absolutely hated the game. The field of vision in the game is too narrow and makes the game feel really strange. I genuinely felt sick after 15 minutes of play - motion sickness I think. I've never noticed anything like that in any other games.

Guyver
07-27-2005, 08:53 PM
I played the Area 51 demo recently. I absolutely hated the game. The field of vision in the game is too narrow and makes the game feel really strange. I genuinely felt sick after 15 minutes of play - motion sickness I think. I've never noticed anything like that in any other games.

yeh its like they downsized the graphics for the pc version....game looks decent on consoles though...idiots..

Smith
07-27-2005, 08:55 PM

Try turning your refresh rates up ;)