PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP: can't remember the title of this movie

xxxSHARExxx
07-26-2005, 04:02 AM
I can't remember the title of this movie, I hope you guys can help me out.

The movie is kind of old. Its about this guy who went to this party. He sees the girl he always wanted to have sex with. They were about to have sex but the guy doesn't have any condom. So he out at night looking for a condom. Then he gets in all kinds of adventure while trying to get a condom. In the end, he ends up having sex with his bestfriend(who a girl).

Well that all I can remember. I think the time frame somewhere in 1995-2000, but it came be abit earlier. The movie is kinda romantic comedy.

ziggyjuarez
07-26-2005, 04:39 AM
bootycall ?
_________

spirex
07-26-2005, 08:20 AM
i think its called "Trojan War" and has the brother from boy meets world.

xxxSHARExxx
07-26-2005, 06:04 PM
yes it trojan war

thanks spirex

abu_has_the_power
07-26-2005, 06:43 PM
this whole movies about a guy getting a condom? cool

stateroute
07-29-2005, 10:26 AM
haha this movie is dumb. it's like how you can't really watch orange county unless it's 3am and you're stoned. i would not spend money to rent this.

jakeblu
08-01-2005, 09:17 AM
Funny movie

el jardin
10-22-2005, 12:44 PM
hi, the film is caled trojen wars.it stars Jenifer love Hewitt.look on her filmography and it should come up.
I can't remember the title of this movie, I hope you guys can help me out.

The movie is kind of old. Its about this guy who went to this party. He sees the girl he always wanted to have sex with. They were about to have sex but the guy doesn't have any condom. So he out at night looking for a condom. Then he gets in all kinds of adventure while trying to get a condom. In the end, he ends up having sex with his bestfriend(who a girl).

Well that all I can remember. I think the time frame somewhere in 1995-2000, but it came be abit earlier. The movie is kinda romantic comedy.