PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions? Simple Script for Word

hebronsb
07-26-2005, 09:16 PM
I do alot of typing for the bible college I go to and I had an idea to write a script so that whenever I typed out a verse reference like John 3:16 I could click on a button and the verse would be inserted from another document into the word document. I have the whole bible in a pdb format and possibly could get it in a word document format.

Any suggestions or comments or programming help would be greatly appreciated. Oh yeah I know zero about programing. I would be willing to pay if someone was able to make this program...

Gripper
07-26-2005, 09:22 PM
Don't know if this will help but I spotted this the other day and you may find it useful http://www.vnunet.com/vnunet/downloads/2138631/biblepro-windows
Hope it helps

sArA
07-26-2005, 09:33 PM
There are some programs such as 'ProCite' and 'EndNote' that might do the job you want. I am not very familiar with them myself but you might want to Google info on them.

hebronsb
07-26-2005, 10:17 PM
Gripper103.2......... excellent little program you found there, totally worth ordering the CD. Its close but not exactly what I was looking for. Thankyou though, it will come in handy for many other tasks I am sure. I really like having an alternative to e-sword...