PDA

View Full Version : My First Time Walking Out

asmithz
07-29-2005, 07:42 AM
Man i went to go watch Devil's Rejects tonight, watched for about an hour and just walked out. This movie was so terrible, It had no meaning to me what so ever. Good thing tho, someone was filming it ther, so if its gonna be released on the internet. :) I will be in it :-p

Guyver
07-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Man i went to go watch Devil's Rejects tonight, watched for about an hour and just walked out. This movie was so terrible, It had no meaning to me what so ever. Good thing tho, someone was filming it ther, so if its gonna be released on the internet. :) I will be in it :-p

I watched the cam, and i though it was a decent film :D, i didnt like it as much as his first film,"house of 1000 corpses" but it was decent...

Rip The Jacker
07-29-2005, 08:07 AM
You actually saw someone filming in there? Thats funny. I would have patted him on the back and said "nice work man." :P

Oh, and I heard that this movie was pointless and ultra violent. :unsure:

MCHeshPants420
07-29-2005, 08:13 AM
I've heard mixed reviews about this. House of 1,000 Corpses was a good film so I'll approach this one with an open mind. Probably be best if I watch the whole thing as well, I find that helps me understand the "meaning". ;)

asmithz
07-29-2005, 08:15 AM
You actually saw someone filming in there? Thats funny. I would have patted him on the back and said "nice work man." :P

Oh, and I heard that this movie was pointless and ultra violent. :unsure:

Pointless yes.... Violent not at all. I mean if you never seen anything like this, yea mabey. But it was like softcore to me.

asmithz
07-29-2005, 08:17 AM
I've heard mixed reviews about this. House of 1,000 Corpses was a good film so I'll approach this one with an open mind. Probably be best if I watch the whole thing as well, I find that helps me understand the "meaning". ;)

I totally get the meaning of it, but the way they went about it was bad. The filiming and acting was so bad. I couldnt respect the movie.

MCHeshPants420
07-29-2005, 08:31 AM

I totally get the meaning of it, but the way they went about it was bad. The filiming and acting was so bad. I couldnt respect the movie.

I disagree. You can't say "I totally get the meaning of it" when you didn't bother to watch it all. You have a partial understanding based on what you actually watched, the rest of the film is a complete mystery to you.

And when people start using tired cliches like "the filming and acting was bad" and "the way they went about it was so bad" it makes me think they lack the imagination to express themselves fully which probably indicates a limited intelligence meaning their opinion is to be ignored.

Sorry. I just hate people reviewing films they haven't watched yet.

asmithz
07-29-2005, 08:44 AM

I disagree. You can't say "I totally get the meaning of it" when you didn't bother to watch it all. You have a partial understanding based on what you actually watched, the rest of the film is a complete mystery to you.

And when people start using tired cliches like "the filming and acting was bad" and "the way they went about it was so bad" it makes me think they lack the imagination to express themselves fully which probably indicates a limited intelligence meaning their opinion is to be ignored.

Ok i understand what your saying, but i know how carppy this was. SO you watch it yourself, and see how crappy it was. Sorry out of the hundreds of movies i have seen i think this was the worse. I even watched Dark Water all the way throgh and that was utter crap. I tried and stayed, but it was so bad, and my friends wanted to leave too. So did the couple in front of me. Cuase were like you want to go, and they heard it, and were like yea we should leave too.

MCHeshPants420
07-29-2005, 08:51 AM

Ok i understand what your saying, but i know how carppy this was. SO you watch it yourself, and see how crappy it was. Sorry out of the hundreds of movies i have seen i think this was the worse. I even watched Dark Water all the way throgh and that was utter crap. I tried and stayed, but it was so bad, and my friends wanted to leave too. So did the couple in front of me. Cuase were like you want to go, and they heard it, and were like yea we should leave too.

Sorry, I was probably being harsher than usual as I've just been reading IMDB's forums (total flame wars over there, I love it).

I shall watch it when a decent version comes online, let's hope the guys you saw filming do a better job than the one I have at the moment.

asmithz
07-29-2005, 09:41 AM

Sorry, I was probably being harsher than usual as I've just been reading IMDB's forums (total flame wars over there, I love it).

I shall watch it when a decent version comes online, let's hope the guys you saw filming do a better job than the one I have at the moment.

he he, i hope that one gets out. Im in it :-p