PDA

View Full Version : White Wolf

wlfwithredrose
07-30-2005, 08:06 AM
If any one can give me a torrent to a huge mess of White Wolf books i would be very greatful. Dont care what game/edition. PDF preferably.

Thanks to all.
~wlfwithredroses

Sadinotna
08-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Let's see. I've got the following:

nWoD Corebook
Antagonists
Mysterious places
Ghost Stories

Vampire: The Requiem Corebook
Lancea Sanctum Covenant book
Ordo Dracul Covenant Book
Rites of the Dragon
Nomads
Coteries
Ghouls
New Orleans

Werewolf Corebook
Hunting Grounds: The Rockies
Predators

Exalted Corebook

I can torrent them for you, but I'd like to know what you have in exchange. I'm Looking for Lore of the Forsaken and VII. Got 'em?

Sadinotna
08-31-2005, 08:51 PM
Hooray. I'm being ignored.

MagicNakor
09-01-2005, 02:20 AM
I've got pretty much every World of Darkness sourcebook. There's a list in the verifieds with some of them, but they link to eMule and Kazza.

:shuriken:

Sadinotna
09-01-2005, 07:15 AM
I've got pretty much every World of Darkness sourcebook. There's a list in the verifieds with some of them, but they link to eMule and Kazza.

So... you give him the option of either never getting the books, or getting them with added spyware?

Not much of an option there. Why don't you use a better network?

_drac_
09-11-2005, 12:01 AM
irc share systems is better for WoD searching, try enerla.net

Cheese
09-11-2005, 08:45 AM

So... you give him the option of either never getting the books, or getting them with added spyware?

Not much of an option there. Why don't you use a better network?

I've used some of the verifieds for the White Wolf stuff, have also got some from Kazaa/Emule by searching. Never have I once got any spyware with a document file from either of these networks. Is this some new thing that spyware is being attached to PDF documents or are you just talking nonsense?

alt.binaries.e-book.rpg is worth checking if you use Newsgroups.

http://www.demonoid.com has some clan-books and core rules sets but not much else if you insist on a torrent.