07-30-2005, 03:29 PM
http://www.fuh2.com/index.php

fuck you and your H2
http://www.fuh2.com/images/2616-1.jpg

Snee
07-30-2005, 03:37 PM
Bleeding heart liberal communists :dry:

But "this guy" is PRETTY "weird" too:

Hey, in reference to my 1st comment on this IGNORANT--and can't stress that "word" enough, Site?? Well,I said that I would be back and I am--that is probably more of a statement than 90% of your "Complainers" can even say! The shame of all of the "people" who have so much negativity to say about the H2 either are just totally jealous, or can't make enough money to afford one, two or more! Maybe these "people" should not have "Partied" so much in College, if they ever went to college?--or maybe most of them have made a career working at places such as McDonalds-etc. Unfortunately for them they will never experience the rewards that life has to offer, if you truly work for your money and enjoy the hard earned rewards that you acheive with that mindset. Out of the ordinary expensive vehicles have been around ever since there were vehicles built, the "FEW" that could afford them at those early times and throughout the present were ALLWAYS ENVIED! To make the truth of this story short---Don't be Jealous/Envious/Pissed-Off/or any other negative reason you can think of, to be upset- because someone has more than you might. Except what you have earned throughout your life, whether it may be plentiful or a lesser life, ROLL-ON!!! If you need to get Pissed at something, start at your own cities/counties politics!!! And by the way--Fuck you ALL!! That are Jealous of a Vehicle--Period!!!! Jack @ [email protected]!!!!

99%
07-30-2005, 03:50 PM
what a site :lol:

http://www.fuh2.com/images/submission5crop.jpg

GepperRankins
07-30-2005, 04:00 PM
Bleeding heart liberal communists :dry:

But "this guy" is PRETTY "weird" too:

Hey, in reference to my 1st comment on this IGNORANT--and can't stress that "word" enough, Site?? Well,I said that I would be back and I am--that is probably more of a statement than 90% of your "Complainers" can even say! The shame of all of the "people" who have so much negativity to say about the H2 either are just totally jealous, or can't make enough money to afford one, two or more! Maybe these "people" should not have "Partied" so much in College, if they ever went to college?--or maybe most of them have made a career working at places such as McDonalds-etc. Unfortunately for them they will never experience the rewards that life has to offer, if you truly work for your money and enjoy the hard earned rewards that you acheive with that mindset. Out of the ordinary expensive vehicles have been around ever since there were vehicles built, the "FEW" that could afford them at those early times and throughout the present were ALLWAYS ENVIED! To make the truth of this story short---Don't be Jealous/Envious/Pissed-Off/or any other negative reason you can think of, to be upset- because someone has more than you might. Except what you have earned throughout your life, whether it may be plentiful or a lesser life, ROLL-ON!!! If you need to get Pissed at something, start at your own cities/counties politics!!! And by the way--Fuck you ALL!! That are Jealous of a Vehicle--Period!!!! Jack @ [email protected]!!!!
i hope that guy isn't really allowed behind the wheel of pseudotank :fear:

Smith
07-30-2005, 07:49 PM
Wow it only gets 10 miles to the gallon? Must be expensive to fill :(

JPaul
07-30-2005, 08:04 PM
The H2 is a bag of shite.

Buy a Range Rover.

JPaul
07-30-2005, 08:06 PM
My Land Rover (4L, V8 Auto) gets about 15 MPG :01:

Me Clio gets about 42.

Guess what I drive to work.

Busyman
07-30-2005, 09:33 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

JPaul
07-30-2005, 09:54 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hoi, she's a bloody beast btw.

http://www.dtperformance.com.au/landypic.jpg

DarthInsinuate
07-30-2005, 11:58 PM

Me Clio gets about 42.

Guess what I drive to work.
i would guess you drive the Land Rover, you probably need to take a lot of equipment and stuff in teh back, practical cars are teh awesome :01:

i don't see any H2 or Hummers or Challenger tanks driving around my town, the roads are too small :01: