PDA

View Full Version : help !

Rizindon
08-01-2005, 11:45 PM
hey im hopin u can help me....

my aunties little daughter has ran away and the whole family is very worried bout her... her mum and dad are in a terrible state im hopin u can help me to find somethin like software which can allow me to track her mobile down without askin her permission because we tried stuff liek childlocater.com but she sed no to the premission to be found cud any of u plz plz help i wud very much appreciate it ....

pm me or anthin plz help

sArA
08-01-2005, 11:46 PM
Contact the mobile phone service provider...Its a good place to start.

Hope you find her soon.

Rizindon
08-01-2005, 11:50 PM
she hasnt registered her sim its her mates fne who gave it her after hers broke so dnt kno no details need access etc...

also couldu make sure it can be used in the uk

sArA
08-01-2005, 11:54 PM
she hasnt registered her sim its her mates fne who gave it her after hers broke so dnt kno no details need access etc...

also couldu make sure it can be used in the uk

Track down the mate and find out who its registered with, Vodafone, Orange whoever, I assume you have the number and have tried ringing it.

I would imagine that you have called the police, they may have ways to access the phone's position. I seem to remember them being able to do it in other cases.

99%
08-02-2005, 06:45 AM
Hopefully she will come back soon by herself(safelly). Probably trying to proove a point to your aunt.

Rizindon
08-02-2005, 09:42 PM
well thankgod she has dne but she went with a girlwho liek runaway regularly and weve gt no idea where they went who they stayed with .... she loked herself in her room ...