PDA

View Full Version : Users That U/l Files Without Any Files

chloe_cc2002
04-12-2003, 09:55 AM
Sometimes I have done a search of the user who has uploaded a file from me just to see what their taste is, eg whether it is similar. Sometimes I find that there are many users without any files at all. Is that something to worry about?

I would have thought there might be a few newbies without files but the number of times this has happened makes it seems unlikely. ie I have done a search on a user and find that they have no files on a search of the user.

MagicNakor
04-12-2003, 09:57 AM
Not again... <_<

:ninja:

m8t
04-12-2003, 10:30 AM
:lol:
hi there &#33;
it can be quite frustrating when you have an incredibly hard time downloading a very slow file , only to see this no-file guy uploading at the rate of knots. due to the huge popularity of k-l there has to be a large number of newbies jumping on board every day. i never kick any body, but if i noticed the same user uploading from me on a regular basis , still with no files, then i would message the user and request &#39;PLEASE EXPLAIN" ,if it was&#39;nt what i was expecting, i would definitely make his uploading from my shared folder kind of difficult. B)
regards
m8t

chloe_cc2002
04-12-2003, 10:47 AM
thanks m8, will try and work it out myself, to magic....sigh...am I being a nuisance?

MagicNakor
04-12-2003, 11:00 AM
No. But there are already plenty of topics that deal with this.

:ninja: