PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know some REALLY GOOD Nu-metal songs ?

Formula1
08-04-2005, 09:21 PM
^ if so , can someone please post it here..

Arm
08-05-2005, 04:31 AM
Nu-metal and good is an oxymoron. Maybe you are just looking for groove metal. While groove metal is not completly crap, it was a precursor to mallcore so it's not that great. :rolleyes:

Formula1
08-05-2005, 04:44 PM
PLEASE, STFU and GTFO.

Arm
08-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Your denial is beneath you. ;)

fkdup74
08-05-2005, 05:51 PM
ahhhhhh........once again Arm has contributed soooooo much to the betterment of the forum...... :dry:

@ formula1 - k dude, I'm more of the type that doesn't really understand the 'nu-metal' concept,
so if you could post some examples, maybe I could give a few recommendations...

GepperRankins
08-05-2005, 06:57 PM
i'm thinking the same as FKDUP

Mïcrösöül°V³
08-05-2005, 09:17 PM
nu-metal...is that like new metal? as in, a new metal band or........

Formula1
08-06-2005, 06:44 AM
ahhhhhh........once again Arm has contributed soooooo much to the betterment of the forum...... :dry:

@ formula1 - k dude, I'm more of the type that doesn't really understand the 'nu-metal' concept,
so if you could post some examples, maybe I could give a few recommendations...

Slipknot's duality and some linkin park songs i really like... something that mixes melodic tunes, white rhytmetic rhymes. Also any instrumental , i'd really like (by instrumental i mean just the drums and the instruments playing or "beat", with no lyrics.)

S!X
08-06-2005, 07:17 AM
Slipknot's duality and some linkin park songs i really like...

:cool: How bout "Before I Forget by Slipknot? or Mudvayne - Happy/ Fall into sleep :cool2:

Arm
08-06-2005, 07:04 PM

You bet. :cool: Just telling them that true nu-metal is not good it's crap. It's pop music with bad electric guitars.

iMartin
08-07-2005, 01:51 AM
Yes...because your opinion really does mean a lot Arm. Anyways, try getting Step Up or Dedicated by Linkin Park.

Arm
08-07-2005, 02:46 AM
It's just as important as yours, Martin. ;) And if you put up a real metal band against a nu-metal band they will tear them to pieces like tin foil. Phil Anselmo vs. Corey Taylor, who do you think will win? :01: Or Jon Schaffer vs. all of Linkin Park? Why, Jons ego alone could crush them. :rolleyes:

Smith
08-07-2005, 03:34 AM
Yes mudvaynes happy would b a good choice, also tv radio by mudvayne would be worth looking into :)

Celerystalksme
08-07-2005, 04:10 AM

You bet. :cool: Just telling them that true nu-metal is not good it's crap. It's pop music with bad electric guitars.

And metal is just pretencious wankers with electric guitars, as you've proven time and time again.

Oh and Corey Taylor could kick the shit out of Phil, shit even Lindsay Lohan could kick the shit out that h-train addict dropkick! Phil lost all credibility a long time ago.

Go back to your graveyard arm, at least their some people will agree with your opinions.

Arm
08-07-2005, 04:15 AM
<<<And metal is just pretencious wankers with electric guitars, as you've proven time and time again.
Dont forget the drums! :01:

<<<<Oh and Corey Taylor could kick the shit out of Phil, shit even Lindsay Lohan could kick the shit out that h-train addict dropkick! Phil lost all credibility a long time ago.
Yeah your probably right. I try to forget Phils existence beyond the year 2000.

<<<<Go back to your graveyard arm, at least their some people will agree with your opinions.
Wanna join me. :naughty: