PDA

View Full Version : few questions about battlefield 2

willhub
08-05-2005, 02:06 PM
ok, well my first question is, when the validation servers are up, will i be able to still play offline becouse when first got the game on i had to create an account, and everytime i go on single player it still says connecting to account server, so whats going to happen when validation servers are up?

also my second question is, in control options i try to set forward as numeric 8 (8 on number pad) and it says there is a duplicate key on common controls, and the thing is, i cant se another numeric 8 anywere else, so whats the problem there?.

willhub
08-06-2005, 07:43 PM
anyone?

Dark Steno
08-06-2005, 07:59 PM
ok, well my first question is, when the validation servers are up, will i be able to still play offline becouse when first got the game on i had to create an account, and everytime i go on single player it still says connecting to account server, so whats going to happen when validation servers are up?
I think that doesnt mean that it requires to connect to servers. Because its offline afterall.

also my second question is, in control options i try to set forward as numeric 8 (8 on number pad) and it says there is a duplicate key on common controls, and the thing is, i cant se another numeric 8 anywere else, so whats the problem there?.
Maybe the 8 numeric key reserved? Are you Num Lock turn on? If its not turn on, the function is same as UP ARROW key on directional keys.

willhub
08-06-2005, 09:03 PM
ah ok thanks