PDA

View Full Version : 35 minutes arguing with a jehovahs witness.

GepperRankins
08-05-2005, 06:34 PM
like talking to a very polite brick wall :01:

RealitY
08-05-2005, 06:36 PM
Sounds like you have a very interesting day with lost to do...

vidcc
08-05-2005, 06:40 PM
like talking to a very polite brick wall :01:

:lol:

sArA
I have always found them to be very nice and pleasant.......just a bit tooooooo nice and toooooo pleasant....I find that level of niceness a little bit sinister.

GepperRankins
i'm surprised he was prepared to go that long with an argumentative little shit that knows a lot of the pwnage windows open on the subject of the bible :fear:

i won though because i said i was happy to not know or comprehend things and don't have to answer them with "god did it"

Guillaume
08-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Easy four-steps way of dealing with a Jehovah's Witness:

1. Open door
2. Kick him in the nads
3. Close door
4. Snigger behind door while listening to whimpers of pain.

Guillaume
08-05-2005, 06:46 PM
BTW, The...
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9631/blasphem7da.jpg
The Elders of the city have decided you are to be stoned to death for uttering the name of Our Lord.

Snee
08-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Jehova's witnesses are bad, and they should feel bad.

I mean, according to them only an already set (and quite small) number of people are allowed into heaven, and they've got lots of silly ideas besides that, including, but not limited to, the pestering of other with their ideas.

JPaul
08-05-2005, 07:14 PM
Jehova's witnesses are bad, and they should feel bad.

I mean, according to them only an already set (and quite small) number of people are allowed into heaven, and they've got lots of silly ideas besides that, including, but not limited to, the pestering of other with their ideas.
They are a seriously mental cult.

It's worth reading up on them.

For example the number getting into heaven is known and it's almost full. However there will be an afterlife for the other "faithfull". They will be brought back on earth and will be ruled over by the ones who made it into heaven.

Jesus has also returned to the earth and is walking amongst us, in physical form. However he's invisible.

Here's the good bit, it's OK to stop reading the bible. However if you stop reading the watchtower then you will be lost. Guess who publishes the watchtower.

GepperRankins
08-05-2005, 07:18 PM
i got told to read the book of daniel

Jon L. Obscene
08-05-2005, 07:30 PM
The best way to get rid of them is invite them in , they are not use to it and it'll be the last thing they expect, it will cause confusion.

You
"Oh yes hello, do come in, would you like some tea?"

Them
"Quick Margo, run he's inviting us in, breakbreak scatter"

Jonno :cool:

ziggyjuarez
08-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Hey!
I was a jehovah's witness till the age 13.After i moved in with my mom and never went to the "meetings" again.Nothing but a mexicans following white leaders.They also ask for a lot of money.
http://www.comiccaptions.com/images/knockers_lg.jpg

JPaul
08-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Hey!
I was a jehovah's witness till the age 13
Ah, right.

ziggyjuarez
08-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Hey!
I was a jehovah's witness till the age 13
Ah, right.
are you saying too much information or are you saying im not telling the truth?

GepperRankins
08-05-2005, 08:51 PM
maybe it explains something. not sure what :dabs:

JPaul
08-05-2005, 09:29 PM
Ah, right.
are you saying too much information or are you saying im not telling the truth?
No

Virtualbody1234
08-05-2005, 10:36 PM
Tell them you are a Satan worshiper and then ask them if they would want some pamphlets.

hippychick
08-05-2005, 10:51 PM
The JW's have nothing on the Morons ummm I mean the Mormons lol...Trust me I grew up in the land of the Mo's 'Utah'...That cult is so wacked its scary.
I could tell you some things that could keep you interestd for days lol or maybe minutes :blink: :D

The JW's are wacked also, they dont believe in blood transusion or take medicine. Just let God heal ur kid dieing of some illness. :ermm:

JPaul
08-05-2005, 10:51 PM
Tell them you are a Satan worshiper and then ask them if they would want some pamphlets.
Do you actually have Satan worship pamphlets, or are you just talking pish.

Gripper
08-05-2005, 10:55 PM
Get your pamphlets here (http://www.churchofsatan.com/) :)

JPaul
08-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Hoi, are you namzuf at all.

Gripper
08-05-2005, 11:02 PM
I am Legion

99shassan
08-05-2005, 11:17 PM
another way to get rid of them:

Jehovah's Witness: Hi, I'm a Jehovah's Witness (not like they'll say it but we know)
You: Hi, I'm Jehovah, how's it going?

GepperRankins
08-05-2005, 11:23 PM
The JW's have nothing on the Morons ummm I mean the Mormons lol...Trust me I grew up in the land of the Mo's 'Utah'...That cult is so wacked its scary.
I could tell you some things that could keep you interestd for days lol or maybe minutes :blink: :D

The JW's are wacked also, they dont believe in blood transusion or take medicine. Just let God heal ur kid dieing of some illness. :ermm:
i'd like to think i bought this guy round. i reckon he just me on some black list and called me a nob though :(

hippychick
08-06-2005, 12:03 AM
[/QUOTE]
i'd like to think i bought this guy round. i reckon he just me on some black list and called me a nob though :([/QUOTE]
Oh crud ur now on thier blacklist of sinners :ohmy: These guys are going to be camping out on ur front porch, just trying to save your soul. You best run for the hills lol j/k
I dont think they should bother u anymore. But I have been wrong b4, like most cults (large religions) thier people are brainwashed :ermm:

JPaul
08-06-2005, 12:17 AM

Jehovah's Witness: Hi, I'm a Jehovah's Witness (not like they'll say it but we know)
Or, launch your forehead at the bridge of his nose, really really hard. If done properly that will break the nose, stun him, make his eyes water and give him two black eyes.

Allowing you sufficient time to close and lock the door. Then go and have a wee cup of tea and a biscuit, which is nice.

ziggyjuarez
08-06-2005, 03:52 AM

nope.they'll say "can we set up a meeting?"

whypikonme
08-06-2005, 06:29 AM
The best way to treat them when they knock on your door is to invite them in, they love it, it gives them a feeling of a captive audience. Make them a nice cup of tea, get them comfortable, encourage them to drink. When they have the tea to their lips tell them you have been dying to talk to members again since you were disassociated. Watch them run.

Money Fist
08-06-2005, 10:51 AM
use reverse psychology
they want to talk you into it
try to talk them out of it
bercome the dominant talker of the conversation

*knock, knock* (door open)
JW: hi, would you be interes...
U: Hi mate fancy going down the pub
JW: erm bu...
U: lets see who can drink who under the table
JW: you really...
U: also we can also have a game of 'who pulls the most girls'

whypikonme
08-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Or, launch your forehead at the bridge of his nose, really really hard. If done properly that will break the nose, stun him, make his eyes water and give him two black eyes.

Ah yes, the good old 'Glasgow Kiss', l've always wanted to give one of those to the pope.

JPaul
08-06-2005, 05:56 PM

Ah yes, the good old 'Glasgow Kiss', l've always wanted to give one of those to the pope.
"Always", he's not been about very long.

Or did you mean "a Pope", just whoever happens to be the current Pope.

Snee
08-06-2005, 06:01 PM

Maybe he knew him before he became famous, like.

JPaul
08-06-2005, 06:02 PM

Maybe he knew him before he became famous, like.

Seems likely and he has a grudge against him.

Maybe he got his curly wurly in a fankle.

whypikonme
08-07-2005, 03:28 AM

l meant like Mr. Bean did to the Queen Mum.

lynx
08-07-2005, 08:55 AM

i'd like to think i bought this guy round. i reckon he just me on some black list and called me a nob though :(
I reckon he'll just put a constipation curse on you. :shifty:

JPaul
08-07-2005, 09:45 AM

l meant like Mr. Bean did to the Queen Mum.
I don't think that was deliberate, or the Queen Mum.

I suspect it was a sort of staged, TV type thing.

Portraying a comedic accident.

Biggles
08-07-2005, 05:40 PM
I have recollections of my mother chasing two with a bucket water shouting "I don't come round to your house trying to shove my religion down your throats"

Despite the suits they were sprightly. I fear my mother must have got us put on the "goatish souls" list as they didn't come again.

I have read a couple of Watchtowers though ... curious and very big on the end of the world. A word in their favour though, they don't appear to actually try to force God's hand by making it happen ... unlike some :dry:

JPaul
08-07-2005, 05:44 PM
Why did they have a bucket of water.

They must have stopped that, because it isn't really practical when you're walking the streets.

Olden days, tchh.

Biggles
08-07-2005, 05:48 PM

They must have stopped that, because it isn't really practical when you're walking the streets.

Olden days, tchh.

I think it was some sort of instant baptism thing. I believe they use an H2o spray in these modern times. Technology, Pah!

tesco
08-07-2005, 05:55 PM
My dog used to scare them away. :lol:

JPaul
08-07-2005, 05:57 PM

Olden days, tchh.

I think it was some sort of instant baptism thing. I believe they use an H2o spray in these modern times. Technology, Pah!

GepperRankins
08-07-2005, 06:53 PM
hmmm. does this watchtower thing cost much?

seems like the perfect scam; convince people that to get into heaven they must promote the club more than the next guy. every member must pay a subscription to be in the club

ziggyjuarez
08-07-2005, 07:00 PM
hmmm. does this watchtower thing cost much?

seems like the perfect scam; convince people that to get into heaven they must promote the club more than the next guy. every member must pay a subscription to be in the club
if your nice you pay.but they can give it away for free;)