PDA

View Full Version : How Can I Extract Project Igi 2?

spaindiferent
04-12-2003, 11:39 AM
I`ve downloaded project igi 2 (226`98kb) and i don`t know how can i extract this game. I put the name of project igi 2.zip, but i doesn´t extract.
What can i do?
thnx

nectros
04-12-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by spaindiferent@12 April 2003 - 06:39
I`ve downloaded project igi 2 (226`98kb) and i don`t know how can i extract this game. I put the name of project igi 2.zip, but i doesn´t extract.
What can i do?
thnx
Did you do a search through Kazaa when you D/Led the file or did you use VerifiedDownloads.com ? personally I don't use the search engine with Kazaa for large files anymore. Don't get me wrong, its good for songs and the like, but I have D/Led SOOOOOO many fakes, :angry: where ppl just change the details, or filename. or I have gotten a ton of Viruses and trojans that way.

As for your file, whats the full filename?

spaindiferent
04-14-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by nectros+12 April 2003 - 13:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nectros @ 12 April 2003 - 13:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--spaindiferent@12 April 2003 - 06:39
What can i do?
thnx
Did you do a search through Kazaa when you D/Led the file or did you use VerifiedDownloads.com ? personally I don&#39;t use the search engine with Kazaa for large files anymore. Don&#39;t get me wrong, its good for songs and the like, but I have D/Led SOOOOOO many fakes, :angry: where ppl just change the details, or filename. or I have gotten a ton of Viruses and trojans that way.

As for your file, whats the full filename? [/b][/quote]
Project IGI 2.exe
I,ve used search engine, the worst of all of this, is that i have a modem.
thnx

nectros
04-18-2003, 03:40 PM
OMG, you are trying to D/L files that large with Dial-up?&#33; good luck.