View Full Version : Idiots-for real

{I}{K}{E}
08-06-2005, 02:45 PM
:lol:

:slap:

Snee
08-06-2005, 04:37 PM
IDIOT WORKING 2
When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "it's open!" To which he replied, "I know - I already got that side." This was at the Chevy dealership in Rock Hill, South Carolina!

I knew you were a woman all along.

Busyman
08-06-2005, 07:43 PM
The world is full of idiots. Try not to be one of them. ;)

cpt_azad
08-06-2005, 10:52 PM
IDIOT WORKING 2
When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I announced to the technician, "it's open!" To which he replied, "I know - I already got that side." This was at the Chevy dealership in Rock Hill, South Carolina!

LOL

alpha
08-07-2005, 02:42 AM
IDIOT WORKING 2

I thought i had seen a pic of her/him with a mustache once.

Rip The Jacker
08-07-2005, 09:02 AM
Great post. :lol: