PDA

View Full Version : Show Your Pants - argument version

Robert00000
08-13-2005, 07:10 PM
I see lilmiss as a role model, so I am following in her footsteps.

Superman style!!! :01:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6217/20050811image00042ih.jpg

Damn, if i got into your knickers you would still have your jeans on :huh: Not much fun :( Lilmiss would also have a trap underneath :wacko:

Nice figure though :naughty:

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-13-2005, 07:27 PM
I see lilmiss as a role model, so I am following in her footsteps.

Superman style!!! :01:

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6217/20050811image00042ih.jpg

Damn, if i got into your knickers you would still have your jeans on :huh: Not much fun :( Lilmiss would also have a trap underneath :wacko:

Paedo. :dry:

Robert00000
08-14-2005, 12:27 PM

Didnt notice your age on the left , i was goin on curves and you looked more curvaceous than missy and i think shes in her 20's.

Oh well, i'll ask you out next year then :naughty:

:lol:

manker
08-14-2005, 07:25 PM

Didnt notice your age on the left , i was goin on curves and you looked more curvaceous than missy and i think shes in her 20's.

Oh well, i'll ask you out next year then :naughty:

:lol:I told you that she was 14 the last time you were sleazing around her and sending smutty pms.

Freak.

manker
08-14-2005, 07:33 PM
See:

http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=88376&highlight=14

http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=961743&postcount=12

Robert00000
08-14-2005, 11:36 PM
I told you that she was 14 the last time you were sleazing around her and sending smutty pms.

Freak.

Are you sure you got the right person? I never sent her any PM's, and certainly don't send smutty one's.

Any smuttiness i type you will find in the main threads for everyone to view :lol:

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-14-2005, 11:38 PM
You did send me smutty PMs, I remember them quite clearly.

manker
08-14-2005, 11:42 PM
I told you that she was 14 the last time you were sleazing around her and sending smutty pms.

Freak.

Are you sure you got the right person? I never sent her any PM's, and certainly don't send smutty one's.

Any smuttiness i type you will find in the main threads for everyone to view :lol:As the lady says, you did send her them, even after I told you that she was 14.

I wasn't too concerned because shortly afterwards you disappeared form the forum - In shame, I thought.

However, you obviously need help. Not from me tho' - fuck off, weirdo.

Robert00000
08-14-2005, 11:42 PM

Since joining this forum i sent a handful of PM's and non were to you. Check the originating address carefully because if someone else is posing as me then its a matter the mods/admin will have to deal with.

manker
08-14-2005, 11:46 PM

Since joining this forum i sent a handful of PM's and non were to you. Check the originating address carefully because if someone else is posing as me then its a matter the mods/admin will have to deal with.I see you're trying to say that someone else was using your account and posing as a paedophile. I feel it could be a matter for the police.

What says you, Robert?

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-14-2005, 11:47 PM
Well, I did delete all my PMs from back then a few months ago to make room, so there is always the possibility it was someone else.

manker
08-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Well, I did delete all my PMs from back then a few months ago to make room, so there is always the possibility it was someone else.I've still got the pms you sent me about it. It was Robert.

Don't know why I didn't delete them but they're there.

This is the date: 01-03-2005, 06:26 PM.

Robert00000
08-14-2005, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=Robert00000]

I wasn't too concerned because shortly afterwards you disappeared form the forum - In shame, I thought.

However, you obviously need help. Not from me tho' - fuck off, weirdo.

Well, if i were a betting man and there was someone i would bet was behind an attempt to tarnish my rep. You manker would be the one.

This is a serious matter, I have never received any emails or PM's concerning anything smutty from anyone. This means someone else created an account with a similar name to mine and was posing as me, and who sent PM's to people.

I think because i didnt use this forum very often is why they thought they could get away with it. The reason i didnt frequent this place the last few minths was because i was busy with running my business, as many of you would know.

I think the admins should take a look at the PM records and IP addresses to find out who they came from.

I never chatted to SGG other than on the threads she was posting on.

JPaul
08-14-2005, 11:56 PM
Really, that would be a bad thing.

I have been looking for a mortal enemy, the last few have proven singularly disappointing.

Let's see how this fuckwit stacks up.

missie
08-14-2005, 11:59 PM
i would bet was behind an attempt to tarnish my rep.

manker
So to tarnish your rep, I created an account with a similar name to yours, sent smutty pms to a 14 year old girl and then waited for 8 months to tell anyone about my feindish plan to tarnish your rep - not that it needed tarnishing because everyone already knew that you're a charmless twat.

Sounds likely, eh.

However, it's more likely that you're a dirty perv who isn't that bothered with how old girls are.

I reiterate. Fuck off, weirdo.

Robert00000
Since joining this forum i sent a handful of PM's and non were to you. Check the originating address carefully because if someone else is posing as me then its a matter the mods/admin will have to deal with.I see you're trying to say that someone else was using your account and posing as a paedophile. I feel it could be a matter for the police.

What says you, Robert?

I would like this, this is very serious accusation. I want the originating address of the PM's.

The last PM i sent was on the 27/11/2004 to zedaxx and my records show this.

Again, i ask that the admins check the records and find the culprit.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-15-2005, 12:02 AM
And if I were 16 this whole thing would mean nothing at all?

manker
08-15-2005, 12:03 AM
And if I were 16 this whole thing would mean nothing at all?He'd still be a git.

I think ck_uk got banned for doing something similar to a female member who was much older than 16.

DarthInsinuate
08-15-2005, 12:05 AM
ban robert00000000000000? but i'll miss the roddery and prawnings, and JP will still be left searching for a mortal enemy :mellow:

manker
08-15-2005, 12:06 AM
I see you're trying to say that someone else was using your account and posing as a paedophile. I feel it could be a matter for the police.

What says you, Robert?

I would like this, this is very serious accusation. I want the originating address of the PM's.

The last PM i sent was on the 27/11/2004 to zedaxx and my records show this.

Again, i ask that the admins check the records and find the culprit.Cool. When we changed board software PMs appeared in PM boxes that were years old.

So I suspect that all PMs are saved on the server somewhere. The mods will be able to see the IP on the PM, then it would a simple matter of matching it up with your previous posts.

Robert00000
08-15-2005, 12:08 AM
So to tarnish your rep, I created an account with a similar name to yours, sent smutty pms to a 14 year old girl and then waited for 8 months to tell anyone about my feindish plan to tarnish your rep - not that it needed tarnishing because everyone already knew that you're a charmless twat.

Sounds likely, eh.

However, it's more likely that you're a dirty perv who isn't that bothered with how old girls are.

I think this says everything we need to know about you manker. You're making accusations that have no proof other than some recollections of someone who didnt even check were the PM's came from.

Will only the people who believe in the concept of "evidence" and "fair trial" post here please.

manker
08-15-2005, 12:12 AM

Sounds likely, eh.

I think this says everything we need to know about you manker. You're making accusations that have no proof other than some recollections of someone who didnt even check were the PM's came from.

Will only the people who believe in the concept of "evidence" and "fair trial" post here please.I do have proof that you PMed SGG. The PMs she sent me about you pming her.

I just forwarded it to her.

You've said that you never PMed her, I know that you did.

So you're lying.

Robert00000
08-15-2005, 12:12 AM
And if I were 16 this whole thing would mean nothing at all?

What are we talking about here? the posts i made on this thread or the PM's i'm being accused of sending?

Robert00000
08-15-2005, 12:14 AM

Will only the people who believe in the concept of "evidence" and "fair trial" post here please.I do have proof that you PMed SGG. The PMs she sent me about you pming her.

So you're lying.

Forward them to me so i can see what they are. I have never send her any PM's. The only regular people on this board I've PM are IKE, Zedaxx, ProperBo and Gemby.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-15-2005, 12:16 AM
The accusation in general. If true (and I'm having second thoughts based on the fact that I can't properly remember what happened yesterday let alone last year) would it mean nothing to anyone if I were one year older?

Robert00000
08-15-2005, 12:16 AM
[QUOTE=Robert00000]

This is what confuses me, how do you know i've PMed her? even she doesnt know that. SO HOW CAN YOU KNOW?

Am i not making sense manker?

manker
08-15-2005, 12:17 AM
I do have proof that you PMed SGG. The PMs she sent me about you pming her.

So you're lying.

Forward them to me so i can see what they are. I have never send her any PM's. The only regular people on this board I've PM are IKE, Zedaxx, ProperBo and Gemby.No.

I'll screenshot them (so the date I received them can be seen) and send them to the admin or mods - or even post the screenshot in this thread. If SGG doesn't mind.

Or you can just admit that you're lying.

Or you can just fuck off, weirdo.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-15-2005, 12:18 AM
Apparently I PMed him about it. Now I remember PMing someone about someone else PMing me a smutty message but names are a blur.

manker
08-15-2005, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=manker]

This is what confuses me, how do you know i've PMed her? even she doesnt know that. SO HOW CAN YOU KNOW?

Am i not making sense manker?Because it says so in the PM I received back in January.

Idiot.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-15-2005, 12:19 AM
I have no problem with it.

manker
08-15-2005, 12:20 AM
I have no problem with it.What if he tries to PM other young girls on the forum with smutty text.

That would be a problem, no?

Guillaume
08-15-2005, 12:21 AM
I have no problem with it.What if he tries to PM other young girls on the forum with smutty text.

With the posting of the pics, manker. :frusty:

manker
08-15-2005, 12:22 AM
What if he tries to PM other young girls on the forum with smutty text.

With the posting of the pics, manker. :frusty:
Oh :blushing:

Robert00000
08-15-2005, 12:24 AM
[QUOTE=Robert00000]Because it says so in the PM I received back in January.

Idiot.

If you look at one of her posts she said she couldnt be sure were it came from. I know for a fact it didnt come from my account. The mods/admins can check that.

What you're saying is you know i sent them even when she doesnt.

Doesnt this make sense manker? or were you responsible for them and just hoping you can intimidate me into leaving this forum before you are found as the culprit?

JPaul
08-15-2005, 12:26 AM
The accusation in general. If true (and I'm having second thoughts based on the fact that I can't properly remember what happened yesterday let alone last year) would it mean nothing to anyone if I were one year older?
Oh dear, if you wish to retract your accusations that's cool. Tho' I now have serious doubts in relation to my respect for Les. I'm sure you will understand why.

The good thing is it reinforces the status of my new mortal enemy.

Robert00000
08-15-2005, 12:27 AM

Not happy with making false accusations, you are now speculating what i will do next. Considered a job as medium?

manker
08-15-2005, 12:28 AM
[QUOTE=manker]

If you look at one of her posts she said she couldnt be sure were it came from. I know for a fact it didnt come from my account. The mods/admins can check that.

What you're saying is you know i sent them even when she doesnt.I'm saying that I remember her saying that you sent her pms. Offering to send her a pic of you.

I remember being concerned and thinking I should pm her Dad, Biggles. Then you left.

Doesnt this make sense manker? or were you responsible for them and just hoping you can intimidate me into leaving this forum before you are found as the culprit?I don't like pervs who leer at young girls and don't want to post on the same forum as them.

I assume that's okay.

manker
08-15-2005, 12:29 AM
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/1390/snag02221vn.jpg

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-15-2005, 12:35 AM
I want a moderator to check before I confirm or retract the allegation.

JPaul
08-15-2005, 12:36 AM
Good Lad

tesco
08-15-2005, 12:36 AM
I've been looking and there is no proof in the PMs that robert00000 PM'd sgg that I can find.

Maybe manker better show me those PMs or post the dates at least.

Robert00000
08-15-2005, 12:37 AM
I'm saying that I remember her saying that you sent her pms. Offering to send her a pic of you.

I remember being concerned and thinking I should pm her Dad, Biggles. Then you left.

[QUOTE=Robert00000]Doesnt this make sense manker? or were you responsible for them and just hoping you can intimidate me into leaving this forum before you are found as the culprit?I don't like pervs who leer at young girls and don't want to post on the same forum as them.

I assume that's okay.

Knowing you manker if those PM's came from me you would run to the mods immidiately. The fact that you didnt speaks volume.

Are you sure i left the forum afterwards or did the PM's come after i stopped frequenting this place, it would be easy for someone to think they can get away with somthing like this if they thought i wouldnt be here to challenge them.

If someone sent what you're cliaming i sent its something i would advise she informed the mods/admins and even the police about.

If there are any genuine pervs who prey on girls then they should be banned, and if needed the police be informed.

I suggest you stop these false accusations and base your labelling of people on the facts.

JPaul
08-15-2005, 12:38 AM
Moderator to check what and what allegation.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-15-2005, 12:39 AM
Someone sent me a PM about it, I know someone did. But Robert0000 seems so sure it wasn't him. I would hate for him to be falsely accused and his reputation tarnished further than it is at present.

JPaul
08-15-2005, 12:41 AM
[QUOTE=Robert00000]I'm saying that I remember her saying that you sent her pms. Offering to send her a pic of you.

I don't like pervs who leer at young girls and don't want to post on the same forum as them.

I assume that's okay.

Knowing you manker if those PM's came from me you would run to the mods immidiately. The fact that you didnt speaks volume.

Are you sure i left the forum afterwards or did the PM's come after i stopped frequenting this place, it would be easy for someone to think they can get away with somthing like this if they thought i wouldnt be here to challenge them.

If someone sent what you're cliaming i sent its something i would advise she informed the mods/admins and even the police about.

If there are any genuine pervs who prey on girls then they should be banned, and if needed the police be informed.

I suggest you stop these false accusations and base your labelling of people on the facts.

If the above is a joke it is a poor one.

If it is not it is the work of someone who deserves a ban.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-15-2005, 12:42 AM
[QUOTE=Robert00000]I'm saying that I remember her saying that you sent her pms. Offering to send her a pic of you.

I don't like pervs who leer at young girls and don't want to post on the same forum as them.

I assume that's okay.

He's only telling you what I told him and PM or no PM (from you or not) you seem pretty pervy as you are.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-15-2005, 12:43 AM
Moderator to check what and what allegation.

Check the PM history.

Edit: p.s. - goodnight.

Robert00000
08-15-2005, 12:55 AM
[QUOTE=manker]

He's only telling you what I told him and PM or no PM (from you or not) you seem pretty pervy as you are.

I have a different sense of humor than some people here. I am 22 ( this is my real age, not sure how old maker is) and most of my friends (girls and guys) are between 16 and 26 and a lot of our humor is sexually orientated. But i have never posted anything here or anywhere else that can be considered illegal or immoral by any reasonable person.

What i posted about SSG here could be considered complementary.

ABOUT MANKER: He's been calling names when you weren't even sure who the PM's came from.

Robert00000
08-15-2005, 01:03 AM
It would be interesting to find out if this person who PM'd her has PM'd anyone else claiming to be me, and most importantly who the culprit is.

brotherdoobie
08-15-2005, 01:59 AM
I don't know what happened. (I have not seen any pm's from Robert to SGG)
I will say that I find his flirting disturbing. However, I don't find it anymore
disturbing than when others (not mentioning names) do the same thing.

SSG is a child. No matter how mature and articulate she seems,this fact remains.
I will answer your question SSG. No a year or three would not matter...at least
with me. Right is right...and wrong is wrong.

Shame on those who use the interweb as an excuse for perversion.
We are dealing with real humans...not programs.

I believe Robert should be given a chance to face his accuser.
He is being charged with an horrible crime. If he did it...off with
his head. If not shame on us.

I would like to add, as an afterthought...(an very important afterthought.)
that I have known manker to be a man of his word and a standup guy.
I can see he is very upset...I do not take this lightly.

I don't know Robert very well, therefore I can't accord him the same respect.

Peace bd

manker
08-15-2005, 10:53 AM
Thank you, Paul.

The screen shot of the PM I posted is the only one I have now from SGG, but there were more. Obviously I don't have the ones Robert actually sent. I remember being worried at the time and then not really knowing what to do.

The date on the PM is the same as the date on this thread (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=88376&highlight=14), Robert definitely knew how old she was and I definitely remember her saying that he was sending her smutty pms. The screenshot of the PM I recieved from SGG seems to back this up.

SGG is pretty mature for her age and I reckoned she could handle it without me PMing her Dad. Looking back, I don't know if that was the right thing to do, but that's what I did.

The only reason I brought it up now was because of this post (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showpost.php?p=1111794&postcount=102). I think that if I said nothing, I'd have been doing her a dis-service. Regardless of any PMs - the fact that I'd told him before that she was 14, as did her Dad, plus her age being visible on every post she writes, concerned me as to Robert's intentions.

There was no way that I could have said nothing.

Sorry if I've sounded a bit pious, I happen to think it's serious.

manker
08-15-2005, 10:53 AM
Maybe manker better show me those PMs or post the dates at least.I already did both before I was called away last night.

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-15-2005, 11:18 AM
It's nice to know people care about me.

brotherdoobie
08-15-2005, 12:46 PM

Sez you...:P

Peace bd

ziggyjuarez
08-15-2005, 01:30 PM
no.manker just likes a good battle to fight.

Guillaume
08-15-2005, 01:32 PM

aaaaw. I'd give you a hug but that would be suspicious in the present context. :P

So what's the admins' view on this? Found anything in the logs?

manker
08-15-2005, 01:35 PM
no.manker just likes a good battle to fight.Sometimes I argue just for the sake of it, this is not one of those occasions.

Spare a thought for me tho' - It's tough being right all of the time.

http://moderation.invisionzone.com/style_emoticons/default/dabs.gif

ziggyjuarez
08-15-2005, 01:40 PM
no.manker just likes a good battle to fight.Sometimes I argue just for the sake of it, this is not one of those occasions.

Dont remember if it was you or cheese but dint we argue for 100 post about me glorifyin a serial killer,but by posting a picture.I think cheese started it and you joined in later.

manker
08-15-2005, 01:46 PM
Sometimes I argue just for the sake of it, this is not one of those occasions.

Dont remember if it was you or cheese but dint we argue for 100 post about me glorifyin a serial killer,but by posting a picture.I think cheese started it and you joined in later.I remember you having a thing about, duno, was it richard ramirez? Can't remember arguing about it.

It was a bit silly tho'.

Robert00000
08-15-2005, 04:36 PM
Thank you, Paul.

Obviously I don't have the ones Robert actually sent.

The date on the PM is the same as the date on this thread (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=88376&highlight=14), Robert definitely knew how old she was and I definitely remember her saying that he was sending her smutty pms.

Regardless of any PMs - the fact that I'd told him before that she was 14, as did her Dad.

Here we go again, when will maker learn not to use the terms "actually" and "definately" without proof of me actually sending them or me "definately knowing or remembering her age"

When he says he and her dad told me she was 14, can he provide evidence of that?

When i post here i look at the contents of the message, i very rarely glance at who posted it, unless its missy or anyone else i have a connection with (either good or bad). It may be sad to say this but SSG isnt one of those who people here i take any notice of and I'm sure she probably sees or saw me the same way. She could have been just another anonymous poster as far as i was concerned.

brotherdoobie
08-15-2005, 04:41 PM
Thank you, Paul.

The date on the PM is the same as the date on this thread (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=88376&highlight=14), Robert definitely knew how old she was and I definitely remember her saying that he was sending her smutty pms.

Regardless of any PMs - the fact that I'd told him before that she was 14, as did her Dad.

Here we go again, when will maker learn not to use the terms "actually" and "definately" without proof of me actually sending them or me "definately knowing or remembering her age"

When he says he and her dad told me she was 14, can he provide evidence of that?

When i post here i look at the contents of the message, i very rarely glance at who posted it, unless its missy or anyone else i have a connection with (either good or bad). It may be sad to say this but SSG isnt one of those who people here i take any notice of and I'm sure she probably sees or saw me the same way. She could have been just another anonymous poster as far as i was concerned.

Unless she's wearing panties. :angry:

Peace bd

Mr. Mulder
08-15-2005, 04:49 PM
too much talk, not enough pants :ermm:

manker
08-15-2005, 04:49 PM
Thank you, Paul.

When i post here i look at the contents of the message, i very rarely glance at who posted it, unless its missy or anyone else i have a connection with (either good or bad). It may be sad to say this but SSG isnt one of those who people here i take any notice of and I'm sure she probably sees or saw me the same way. She could have been just another anonymous poster as far as i was concerned.I definitely remember her telling me that you sent her smutty pms. That is beyond question. I definitely told you that she was 14, so did her Dad.

I can definitely provide evidence of this, I posted a screenshot of the PM, I can definitely provide evidence that I told you her age:

What I can't prove is that you sent the smutty PM. Only admin can do that.

I reckon that you did tho' - in fact I'm certain of it. You're a person without any social graces at all and you lech over the young girls on this forum.

I think you sending a smutty PM is far, far more likely than SGG getting a smutty pm of some other, random person who'd cloned/hacked your account.

JPaul
08-15-2005, 05:38 PM
Thank you, Paul.

I think he did, when he said it. That constitutes evidence, people saying things.

So what we have is manker saying it, are you denying it. Did he not tell you she was 14, did Les not tell you the same thing

People can decide who to believe, manker and Les, or you. that's the way it works.

Robert00000
08-15-2005, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=Robert00000]

I can definitely provide evidence of this, I posted a screenshot of the PM, I can definitely provide evidence that I told you her age:

What I can't prove is that you sent the smutty PM. Only admin can do that.

Most of us dont spent too much of our valuable lives on forums like manker does. Thats an obscure thread i just made a singular post on and probably didnt bother to check for any replies, I certainly dont recall seeing it.

So this does not constitue "telling me" anything if i wasnt there to see it. What manker needs to realise is "normal people" dont live their entire lives on this forum, its just a minor distraction from our daily or weekly routines. We socialise with real people and whatever is posted here doesnt bother us with any intensity.

Even if he did tell me her age and I actually read it, SSG isnt someone i would remember.

missie
08-16-2005, 12:39 AM
Even if he did tell me her age and I actually read it, SSG isnt someone i would remember.

Give over, it does state her age in every post she makes.
You must have noticed that.

Although, I guess a busy person like yourself has no time to read trivial info like that.

brotherdoobie
08-16-2005, 02:24 AM
[QUOTE=manker]

Most of us dont spent too much of our valuable lives on forums like manker does. Thats an obscure thread i just made a singular post on and probably didnt bother to check for any replies, I certainly dont recall seeing it.

So this does not constitue "telling me" anything if i wasnt there to see it. What manker needs to realise is "normal people" dont live their entire lives on this forum, its just a minor distraction from our daily or weekly routines. We socialise with real people and whatever is posted here doesnt bother us with any intensity.

Classic perv move...when their advances are rejected,the resort to indifference,slander...whatever diverts attention away from their
bruised egos.

Feck off cunt.

bd

manker
08-16-2005, 08:47 AM
What manker needs to realise is "normal people" dont live their entire lives on this forum,I'm the one saying for you to stop sexually harassing children, you're the one pming them with lewd remarks and yet you're the normal one.

I think I see a flaw in your statement.

Robert, absolutely no-one - at all - on this forum liked you to begin with. People thought you were a twat when you only posted in hardware and software world. When you started posting in the lounge, people started to think that you are a sinister, creepy, letch of a twat.

If you like to bombard women with sexual comments, that's a matter for you - the woman in question will probably call you on it and make you look small - re: the Lilmiss and goddess pwnage. This is hardly desirable behaviour on your part but is acceptable on some level, I guess.

Doing likewise to children is not acceptable. At all.

Stop it.

JPaul
08-16-2005, 09:13 AM
The bit I love is where the guy who goes onto an interweb forum, to tell people he is a busy entreprenuer (sp), and who does a V Poor job of flirting with the female members of the forum (including minors), tells other people what constitutes normal.

Priceless.

Well mangep, at least you now know where you went wrong. Getting an education, running your own business, living with the woman you love, having wee manlet, living in a nice house (with a chrome bin), driving a nice car, meeting your chums of a weekend, playing sport, getting pished. You twat, what were you thinking.

Guillaume
08-16-2005, 09:17 AM
you now know where you went wrong. Getting an education, running your own business, living with the woman you love, having wee manlet, living in a nice house (with a chrome bin), driving a nice car, meeting your chums of a weekend, playing sport, getting pished. You twat, what were you thinking.

Jebus! :sick:
Someone ban that pervert quick before he contaminates us all with his devious ways. Especially the chrome bins. :dry:

manker
08-16-2005, 09:22 AM
I should have thought it thro'.

Damn my miserable, non-normal existence :(

SpatulaGeekGirl
08-16-2005, 03:24 PM
So I take it the mods can't be bothered to check?

Robert00000
08-16-2005, 06:08 PM

Funnily enough i don't. If what people wrote there was true then I'm 2 years old, and you come from hobbitshire. I dont usually take much notice of who posts unless its you or some of the people i like e.g. ike, jonno, gemby, ziggy, withcheese etc.

What i dispise is manker making slanderous accusations. I have never pm'd SGG and would like the admins to check that and find out who did, because it didnt come from my account.

Manker is a sad sole who perhaps has no life of interest outside this forum. His only joy comes from whatever affection he gets from females here by supposedly trying to defend them. Whatever way he gets his joy is not my concern, what I take issue with is when he lables me to be something i'm not, maybe its something he is, i dont know.

Everything i post of any interest has been on the main threads for everyone to see, the comic effect would be lost if in a PM. Only manker or someone equally sad would get pleasure out of posting anything lewd on a PM.

The fact is unlike manker i can get attractive women in real life i dont need to befriend them on the net. I've posted some pics of my girlfriends here before and they are far prettier than any i've seen on this forum.

Unless manker has become retarded he will know not to make accusations that have no proof. I again stress the admins need to find out who sgg got the pm's from and if it was manker himself.

@ brenda and others. Sorry this thread has been hijacked by this retards who cant stop making false accusations even though the person concerned admitted she wasnt sure who the PM's came from. If the admins were to check the records we can all get back to the topic.

Robert00000
08-16-2005, 06:15 PM
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6106/cootherpearlgstring5up.jpg (http://imageshack.us/)

If thats you marry me :flowers:

Robert00000
08-16-2005, 06:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/brendastarr/IMG_0383.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/brendastarr/IMG_0380.jpg

:flowers:

manker
08-16-2005, 06:18 PM

Funnily enough i don't. If what people wrote there was true then I'm 2 years old, and you come from hobbitshire. I dont usually take much notice of who posts unless its you or some of the people i like e.g. ike, jonno, gemby, ziggy, withcheese etc.

What i dispise is manker making slanderous accusations. I have never pm'd SGG and would like the admins to check that and find out who did, because it didnt come from my account.

Manker is a sad sole who perhaps has no life of interest outside this forum. His only joy comes from whatever affection he gets from females here by supposedly trying to defend them. Whatever way he gets his joy is not my concern, what I take issue with is when he lables me to be something i'm not, maybe its something he is, i dont know.

Everything i post of any interest has been on the main threads for everyone to see, the comic effect would be lost if in a PM. Only manker or someone equally sad would get pleasure out of posting anything lewd on a PM.

The fact is unlike manker i can get attractive women in real life i dont need to befriend them on the net. I've posted some pics of my girlfriends here before and they are far prettier than any i've seen on this forum.

Unless manker has become retarded he will know not to make accusations that have no proof. I again stress the admins need to find out who sgg got the pm's from and if it was manker himself.
Obsessed? In case you're wondering; I'm a bloke and I'm in my twenties - so I'm a bit old for you.

Try reading what the other people have said. Not just me.

I've already demonstrated why I'm pretty sure that you're a pervy letch who finds children attractive.

You want me to do it again, do you.

Guillaume
08-16-2005, 07:03 PM
Excuse me Rossco, but what's the point of editing the thread only to keep the "Is Robert a paedophile?" aspect? :huh:

No offence meant, but shouldn't you be using your admin powers to check the forum database, where all the PMs are stored (even after being deleted by members) instead?

manker
08-16-2005, 07:09 PM
Excuse me Rossco, but what's the point of editing the thread only to keep the "Is Robert a paedophile?" aspect? :huh:

No offence meant, but shouldn't you be using your admin powers to check the forum database, where all the PMs are stored (even after being deleted by members) instead?
I requested it. The pants part is now intact further down the page.

Ross is looking into finding out whether he PMed SGG at the moment.

I wanted to pwn Robert in a thread totally separate to the quality pants thread.

Guillaume
08-16-2005, 07:15 PM
T'wasn't when I posted. :dry:

Thanks Ross, then.

Adieu, Robert.

JPaul
08-16-2005, 07:54 PM
Yes, the pants thread must be protected, unsullied by the Robert pwnage

Santa
08-16-2005, 08:36 PM
i posted under a womans username name here once - within the first ten posts i got two pms from members - wanting to "know more about me".
I can't begin to imagine what girls on forums get in their pm's
I abandoned the account for fear of finding stuff i dont want to know about members.

missie
08-16-2005, 09:49 PM
The fact is unlike manker i can get attractive women in real life i dont need to befriend them on the net.

:lol: I suppose it would be hard to use Rohypnol over the net.

Even if you can't trust the personal details, try to remember this is a family board, which is often visited by a lot of young. Especially at this time of year
when the schools are off. And to be honest, all your posts I've had the misfortune to stumble on seem to be flirting with some member of the board or plain egocentric bs about your buisness.

Nice to hear you notice my posts.
I still couldn't care less about yours.

BigBank_Hank
08-16-2005, 09:56 PM
Anyone remember Chalkmongoose? He was banned for something very similar.

JPaul
08-16-2005, 10:47 PM
Anyone remember Chalkmongoose? He was banned for something very similar.
No he wasn't.

BigBank_Hank
08-16-2005, 11:42 PM
It had to do with pedophilia.

brotherdoobie
08-17-2005, 12:14 AM

@ brenda and others. Sorry this thread has been hijacked by this retards who cant stop making false accusations even though the person concerned admitted she wasnt sure who the PM's came from. If the admins were to check the records we can all get back to the topic.

Ladies of the forum you don't stand a chance of "getting it on" with Robbie.
So,please stop the pm's!

By the way...Getting drunk and placing a puppet of Paris Hilton on your hand, does not constitute having a girlfriend.

That is all...twat.

bd

DarthInsinuate
08-17-2005, 12:19 AM
going away flowers for you, Robert :flowers:

Robert00000
08-17-2005, 01:15 AM
[QUOTE=Robert00000]

I've already demonstrated why I'm pretty sure that you're a pervy letch who finds children attractive.

You want me to do it again, do you.

I will make a formal complaint to the mods about the accusations manker is making. The facts do not reflect his accusations. He continues to make very serious accusations without any grounds, and if the mods are fair they will take appropriate action against him.

Where is the evidence for what he is claiming? In this thread i simply overlooked the info on the left, which i never take much notice of in any case because it very rarely consists of true information. And the obscure thread manker dug up from the past, you will see i made a singular post on that thread and didnt bother to read the replies, and in the context of what the other posters were saying wasnt out place as we didnt know her age. In any case look at her own posts there, she was claiming her boobs are bigger, if she was only 14 then why was she in an adult discussion.

The FACT is manker is the one who befriends under-age girls.

maebach
08-17-2005, 05:25 AM
I'm 15 :) . BTW who cares. What if it was a mistake? He forgot (manker) you told him (Robert0001) about her age. And it doesnt fuckin matter if you were 1 year older. :dry:

JPaul
08-17-2005, 07:57 AM
[QUOTE=manker]

I will make a formal complaint to the mods ....

You really are a sad person.

manker
08-17-2005, 10:04 AM
I will make a formal complaint to the mods about the accusations manker is making. The facts do not reflect his accusations. He continues to make very serious accusations without any grounds, and if the mods are fair they will take appropriate action against him.

Where is the evidence for what he is claiming? In this thread i simply overlooked the info on the left, which i never take much notice of in any case because it very rarely consists of true information. And the obscure thread manker dug up from the past, you will see i made a singular post on that thread and didnt bother to read the replies, and in the context of what the other posters were saying wasnt out place as we didnt know her age. In any case look at her own posts there, she was claiming her boobs are bigger, if she was only 14 then why was she in an adult discussion.

The FACT is manker is the one who befriends under-age girls.You're a bit late, Robert.

I've been chatting about this to the mods for a day or so. We're trying to find what happened to that smutty PM you sent before it was deleted.

Ok, so you want to talk about facts:

Fact is that SGG told me you'd PMed her and I have a PM to back that up - which I've posted.

Fact is that SGG posted that you'd sent her smutty PMs.

Fact is that your defence is flimsy. If you were a sex pest IRL and your excuse was that 'you didn't know how old she was' -- it wouldn't wash, as an adult you have a duty to not letch all over children. You'd STILL be a sex pest and charged/treated accordingly.

Fact is that you have a duty of care to use the information at hand to ensure that you're not making inappropriate comments to minors.

Fact is that here, on FST, her age has been posted on the forum more than 1441 times (with each post and when her Dad and I specifically told you). You say that you've missed all of them. A tad hard to believe, particularly when you take the next point into consideration.

Fact is that you say you don't know SGG nor how old she is yet you made a thread (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=85692) specifically for her.

Fact is that you make lots of threads specifically for young girls or aimed sexually at women. Sara (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=91135) Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=87604) Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=89339) Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=85401) Lilmiss Boobs (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=88391) Lilmiss (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=91596) Lilmiss (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=94770) Lilmiss (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=99887)

Fact is that PM or no PM - you still make my skin crawl.

Those are the facts, Robert - you pervy, creepy, sinister letch.

Guillaume
08-17-2005, 10:33 AM
Fact is that you make lots of threads specifically for young girls or aimed sexually at women. Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=87604) Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=89339) Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=85401)

Not to steal your thunder, D. but "Gemby spamming" "Gemby missing" and a japanese transvestite hardly seem like sexual overtures to underage girls. :unsure:

Jon L. Obscene
08-17-2005, 10:37 AM
GO Jerry Go Jerry :01:

Those are the facts, Robert - you pervy, creepy, sinister letch.

:lol: That made me laugh, sinister letch :lol:

Jonno :cool:

manker
08-17-2005, 10:48 AM
Fact is that you make lots of threads specifically for young girls or aimed sexually at women. Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=87604) Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=89339) Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=85401)

Not to steal your thunder, D. but "Gemby spamming" "Gemby missing" and a japanese transvestite hardly seem like sexual overtures to underage girls. :unsure:Meh, just making a point. Robert the sinister, pervy letch was insinuating that I try to befriend young girls, which I probably do when I'm not being a sarky arse, I certainly don't discriminate against them - however, his overtures dwarf my own.

Mind, on close inspection it could be said that I've an unhealthy interest in male genetalia. Here (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=83226) and here (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=95980) :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
08-17-2005, 10:50 AM
This means someone else created an account with a similar name to mine and was posing as me, and who sent PM's to people.

I just checked and there is no account that looks like your username.
There are other 'robert' accounts but none of them have 000001 or something like that behind it.

Guillaume
08-17-2005, 11:12 AM
This means someone else created an account with a similar name to mine and was posing as me, and who sent PM's to people.

There are other 'robert' accounts but none of them have 000001 or something like that behind it.

Well, that leaves him with the "someone haxored my account!!!1!1 BBQ" argument.

BTW, accounts with the name Robert followed by numbers exist, but all with less than 5 posts. That means no PMing ability, right?

{I}{K}{E}
08-17-2005, 11:16 AM

BTW, accounts with the name Robert followed by numbers exist, but all with less than 5 posts. That means no PMing ability, right?

no. members with 0 posts can send PM.

Guillaume
08-17-2005, 11:19 AM

When did it change? :unsure:

{I}{K}{E}
08-17-2005, 11:22 AM

When did it change? :unsure:

when we started using vBulletin.

we tried to disable it for -10 post users but its not possible with vB. (havent seen a hack that can do this)

Barbarossa
08-17-2005, 11:46 AM
Hmmm, but at the time of the alleged PM'ing, were we on vbulletin or IPB ... :unsure:

maebach
08-17-2005, 04:06 PM
Pretty soon this whole thing will blow over :wacko:

DarthInsinuate
08-17-2005, 04:13 PM
the VB thing? hopefully it will, i really want to post the fuck VB northern monkey thing, but i've misplaced it

until then, let's have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over

maebach
08-17-2005, 04:20 PM
the VB thing? hopefully it will, i really want to post the fuck VB northern monkey thing, but i've misplaced it

until then, let's have a cup of tea and wait for this whole thing to blow over

exactly

Robert00000
08-17-2005, 05:03 PM
Fact is that you make lots of threads specifically for young girls or aimed sexually at women. Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=87604) Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=89339)Gemby (http://www.filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=85401)

Not to steal your thunder, D. but "Gemby spamming" "Gemby missing" and a japanese transvestite hardly seem like sexual overtures to underage girls. :unsure:

At last we have someone who is actually looking at the evidence and making a judgement from that. But manker continues to make slanderous accusations.

To be honest i dont think there were any smutty PM's to SGG, I know for sure non originated from my account. She perhaps tried to make her conversation with manker interesting and said i PM'd her.

The fact is no evidence can be found of me PMing her or her PMing me. Just because manker has messages from her saying i PMed her doesnt mean they ever existed. This does not amount to proof.

And as for mankers other accusations, he is walking on dangerous ground. If the mods are fair and look at all his posts he will get a ban.

JPaul
08-17-2005, 05:10 PM

And as for mankers other accusations, he is walking on dangerous ground. If the mods are fair and look at all his posts he will get a ban.

I love it when people try cheap manipilation tricks.

Don't you think that is really obvious, anyone who doesn't see that is as stupid as you.

DanB
08-17-2005, 05:11 PM
To be honest i dont think there were any smutty PM's to SGG, I know for sure non originated from my account. She perhaps tried to make her conversation with manker interesting and said i PM'd her.

Ah, so now she's lying. I did wonder when that one would come out.

Personally I reckon you should just go away again ;)

Guillaume
08-17-2005, 05:14 PM
At last we have someone who is actually looking at the evidence and making a judgement from that. But manker continues to make slanderous accusations.

Sorry, pal but you're wrong. I just want to make sure they have an iron-clad case before they ban your ass.
Some of the posts and threads manker linked to just don't prove his point, and that is what I was pointing to him.

As I said before, adieu.

{I}{K}{E}
08-17-2005, 05:57 PM
I agree with Robert that manker made some comments towards him that he should not have posted.

manker has no real proof that Robert00000 send those PM to SGG. SGG said herself that she is not 100% sure that those PMs were send by Robert00000.

If you post a picture like SSG posted you must expect that it's possible members will post sexual tinted replies.

JPaul
08-17-2005, 06:08 PM
manker was told by a minor that she had received smutty messages from an adult. An adult who had every reason to know that she was a minor. All this bollox about "14 in her details could be untrue" is specious and distracting. The fact is that anyone who behaves the way he does, on the interweb or anywhere else, should err on the side of caution and do nothing unless he knows the person is an adult. Flirt badly, fine no prob if it's two adults, but if there's any doubt then don't

manker reacted to this in the same way I would have done. He started by pointing out to Robert that she was a minor, as did her father. The situation escalated from there.

manker
08-17-2005, 06:13 PM

The fact is no evidence can be found of me PMing her or her PMing me. Just because manker has messages from her saying i PMed her doesnt mean they ever existed. This does not amount to proof.

And as for mankers other accusations, he is walking on dangerous ground. If the mods are fair and look at all his posts he will get a ban.Hehe.

So, you're going to totally ignore what I pointed out - that you lied about knowing who SGG is. You made a thread with her name in the title just a few months ago. You went to the trouble of posting a picture for her.

Are we to believe that Robert, entrepreneur extraordinaire, has the memory span and intellectual capacity of some sort of sophistic swamp rat. Deary me, you've already regaled us with tales of how you somehow missed one and a half THOUSAND references to her age.

Are you an imbicile, at all.

Seems to me if you can lie about this, when pwnage is so fucking easy - I just clicked your member name; then it's highly likely that it is YOU who is the liar about the smutty PMs and not SGG.

As for me getting banned. Dream on, swampy.

manker
08-17-2005, 06:20 PM
I agree with Robert that manker made some comments towards him that he should not have posted.

manker has no real proof that Robert00000 send those PM to SGG. SSG said herself that she is not 100% sure that those PMs were send by Robert00000.

If you post a picture like SSG posted you must expect that it's possible members will post sexual tinted replies.
Robert is a pervy letch who has a penchant for young girls. He said so, I read that post this morning - I decided the pervy letch part all by myself, a kind of extrapolation.

I take it that you disagree?

As adults we must protect the young, it is not up to them to shield themselves from pervs like Robert. Adults need to set down guidlines for what is and what isn't acceptable.

If you believed it wrong for her to post a pic, you should have said at the time. Given that she was fully clothed, I see no problem.

It would only arouse and subsequently elicit sexual remarks from a pervy letch who has a penchant for young girls.

Do you see where I get the pervy letch part from now.

Cheese
08-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Sometimes I argue just for the sake of it, this is not one of those occasions.

Dont remember if it was you or cheese but dint we argue for 100 post about me glorifyin a serial killer,but by posting a picture.I think cheese started it and you joined in later.

Don't think so. Arguing on the internet doesn't sound like something I'd do.

Santa
08-17-2005, 08:39 PM
@Robert - yes i have noticed your over enthusiasm for female members on the board - to the extent where i have wondered is it mutual?
- if it is, great but i did not see equally zealous replys to your gestures -
hence i think erm um ok wtf... :blink: .
In the begining you came in here speaking much about money & business which i regarded as somewhat inspirational compared to other banter on the board - but yes as of late you come in here very occasionally and your posts have been sort of oneliner onetrack minded... no problem it is a free webworld but it is noticable.
I think what manker is trying to say on a subtle tone..If female members Dislike your Gestures (whether they are ment as sarcasm/playfull whatever) and have stated so (eg.Lilmiss) then maybe it is wise to reconsider such behaviour.

----------
If the mods had recieved complaints from female members about xxxxx's behaviour etc then they would probably immiediatly deal with the problem.
This has not happened since none of the mods have confirmed & there seems to be no harsh malcontent from the side of SpatulaGG towards Robert0 directly in this thread.

In a business if a female dislikes a colueges flatulant gestures - this could be regarded as sexual harasment.

This is not a business - this world in here only exists of typed Words - limitless yet touchy.
it is upto you how far you go...

maebach
08-17-2005, 10:46 PM
Robert000 - Defendant
Manker - Prosecuter
IKE - Judge
Everybody else- jury

Maybe Affronaut (Ithink hes the one who posted his vids) or RPerry (I cant remember) could make a movie out of this?

Robert00000
08-18-2005, 12:54 AM
manker was told by a minor that she had received smutty messages from an adult. An adult who had every reason to know that she was a minor. All this bollox about "14 in her details could be untrue" is specious and distracting. The fact is that anyone who behaves the way he does, on the interweb or anywhere else, should err on the side of caution and do nothing unless he knows the person is an adult. Flirt badly, fine no prob if it's two adults, but if there's any doubt then don't

manker reacted to this in the same way I would have done. He started by pointing out to Robert that she was a minor, as did her father. The situation escalated from there.

Lets get this straight once and for all, what are you exactly arguing about? The posts i made on this thread and the Gillian anderson boobs thread or the smutty PM 's manker is accussing me of sending?

There is no evidence smutty PM's were sent from my account to SGG, all we have is "hearsay". Even when SGG told manker she wasnt even sure where the PM's came from manker was still convinced they came from my account, assuming there were smutty PM's in the first place. It seems strange for no evidence to be found on her account or mine. One thing i want to know is did she send any replies to the alleged PM's? if so they would have been sent to my account if they originated from me.

As for the posts in this thread and the gillian anderson thread, look at the context. If SGG was a minor then she should not have been taking part in these discussions because as IKE point out, they would attract sexually tinted replies.

In the gillian anderson thread all i replied to her comment of "her boobs being bigger" than gillian's was "we demand proof". It was after my post that manker pointed out she was 14. I didnt check back to see the reply as the fact no further posts made from me on this thread thereafter indicates. I'm not like manker, i dont live my life through this forum, i have a busy life in the real world and have real friends and girlfriends so dont have the same urge to read every post in every thread and to know everything about everyone here as manker does.

In this thread you can see all the posts for yourself and make your judgement.

If she was a minor then why did she make the posts she made especially considering her father is supposed to be here to lookin gat her activity, and in any case my reply cannot be considered by any reasonable person to be anything other than harmless.

Anyone having problems with what i posted on this thread should go out into the real world and find out what girls SGG age talk about, i have friends near her age so i know. If SGG found my comments offensive she would have complained, and would not have posted a pic of herself in her underwear if she was the type to be offended by such a harmless comment.

The thread i created for SGG was a long time ago, when i frequented this place more often. But at the time i made very many posts and created so many threads and was looking for anything interesting to post about.

I'm sure i was under the impression SGG was a gay guy or a lesbian (above the legal age might i add) who had a weird facination with japanese transsexuals, because her avatar had a pic of some japanese transsexual. This does not however mean i particularly cared to know her any better. She was just another of the many thousands of members who frequented this place.

Again i want to stress, look at what i actually posted (and not the PM's that have no evidence), keep them in context and make your judgement. Then look at mankers accusations i.e
Robert is a pervy letch who has a penchant for young girls and see how they stack up with the facts. Manker has many friends here as he spends most of his life here, so you will find a great number of partizan comments.

However, those people who are actually interested in the truth should make their judgement from the facts as displayed and decide who should get a ban, me for the harmless comments or manker for the baseless but very serious accusations.

@ 100%, in real life i have many female friends and the type of humor i have shown here they appreciate. I have never had any women complain, they sometimes call me cheeky but this is in good heart.

I admit some of what i've posted did not travel well in the typed form as it would have done if it were spoken to a real person but the intention was always there.

I think manker in real life has difficulty talking to women, perhaps if he were to use my type of humor with women in real life he would receive a negative riposte. There is obviously an element of jealousy there, whether its concerning women or money, because i have both (single at the mo and waiting for a call from missy :lol: ).

The problem isnt with the PM's or my posts, it is with manker. He is a pathetic person who really needs to get a life. Anyone who has been on this forum long enough will have seen our previous battles. His obession with the so called "pawnage" is no substitute for ambition and success. Is "pawning" someone winning an argument against them or is it the delusion of a win? If it is the latter then he has "pawned" me every time :blink: .

I would like the mods to offer their comment on the matters raised here, only they can be considered impartial. IKE has kindly looked at the evidence and decided in my favour, as any other impartial person would have done.

The comment manker made
Robert is a pervy letch who has a penchant for young girls has no basis. It is a very serious accusation and the mods should take neccessary action against him.

peat moss
08-18-2005, 02:11 AM
Does n't look good Robert, even if your innocent others will think your guilty just by your handle " Anonymous Lurker " . I think most of your threads were probably just flirty but on the net you never know ones age so you have to be respectful . SGG girl seems like a nice young lady have you tryed to pm her to apologize that it was "not" you sending the pm's ?

That would be my first step I think, mind you I'm not the one being accussed of harrasment If I was I probably could n't think clearly either. Manker should be commended if he's right and if wrong a simple sorry is in order.

Sorry for the long post but I have young ones on the net and constantly worry. I feel kinda sorry for SGG as she did n't ask for this, I know the young try to act older its all a part of growing up . We should be protecting them at all cost .

To be brutaly honest I thought Sgg was a guy at first too but one never knows .

Cheese
08-18-2005, 07:49 AM
Lets get this straight once and for all, what are you exactly arguing about? The posts i made on this thread and the Gillian anderson boobs thread or the smutty PM 's manker is accussing me of sending?

There is no evidence smutty PM's were sent from my account to SGG, all we have is "hearsay". Even when SGG told manker she wasnt even sure where the PM's came from manker was still convinced they came from my account, assuming there were smutty PM's in the first place. It seems strange for no evidence to be found on her account or mine. One thing i want to know is did she send any replies to the alleged PM's? if so they would have been sent to my account if they originated from me.

As for the posts in this thread and the gillian anderson thread, look at the context. If SGG was a minor then she should not have been taking part in these discussions because as IKE point out, they would attract sexually tinted replies.

In the gillian anderson thread all i replied to her comment of "her boobs being bigger" than gillian's was "we demand proof". It was after my post that manker pointed out she was 14. I didnt check back to see the reply as the fact no further posts made from me on this thread thereafter indicates. I'm not like manker, i dont live my life through this forum, i have a busy life in the real world and have real friends and girlfriends so dont have the same urge to read every post in every thread and to know everything about everyone here as manker does.

In this thread you can see all the posts for yourself and make your judgement.

If she was a minor then why did she make the posts she made especially considering her father is supposed to be here to lookin gat her activity, and in any case my reply cannot be considered by any reasonable person to be anything other than harmless.

Anyone having problems with what i posted on this thread should go out into the real world and find out what girls SGG age talk about, i have friends near her age so i know. If SGG found my comments offensive she would have complained, and would not have posted a pic of herself in her underwear if she was the type to be offended by such a harmless comment.

The thread i created for SGG was a long time ago, when i frequented this place more often. But at the time i made very many posts and created so many threads and was looking for anything interesting to post about.

I'm sure i was under the impression SGG was a gay guy or a lesbian (above the legal age might i add) who had a weird facination with japanese transsexuals, because her avatar had a pic of some japanese transsexual. This does not however mean i particularly cared to know her any better. She was just another of the many thousands of members who frequented this place.

Again i want to stress, look at what i actually posted (and not the PM's that have no evidence), keep them in context and make your judgement. Then look at mankers accusations i.e
Robert is a pervy letch who has a penchant for young girls and see how they stack up with the facts. Manker has many friends here as he spends most of his life here, so you will find a great number of partizan comments.

However, those people who are actually interested in the truth should make their judgement from the facts as displayed and decide who should get a ban, me for the harmless comments or manker for the baseless but very serious accusations.

@ 100%, in real life i have many female friends and the type of humor i have shown here they appreciate. I have never had any women complain, they sometimes call me cheeky but this is in good heart.

I admit some of what i've posted did not travel well in the typed form as it would have done if it were spoken to a real person but the intention was always there.

I think manker in real life has difficulty talking to women, perhaps if he were to use my type of humor with women in real life he would receive a negative riposte. There is obviously an element of jealousy there, whether its concerning women or money, because i have both (single at the mo and waiting for a call from missy :lol: ).

The problem isnt with the PM's or my posts, it is with manker. He is a pathetic person who really needs to get a life. Anyone who has been on this forum long enough will have seen our previous battles. His obession with the so called "pawnage" is no substitute for ambition and success. Is "pawning" someone winning an argument against them or is it the delusion of a win? If it is the latter then he has "pawned" me every time :blink: .

I would like the mods to offer their comment on the matters raised here, only they can be considered impartial. IKE has kindly looked at the evidence and decided in my favour, as any other impartial person would have done.

The comment manker made
Robert is a pervy letch who has a penchant for young girls has no basis. It is a very serious accusation and the mods should take neccessary action against him.

Shut it, letch.

Cheese
08-18-2005, 07:51 AM
To be brutaly honest I thought Sgg was a guy at first too but one never knows .

It was the girl bit in her username that gave it away for me.

TheRealDave
08-18-2005, 11:44 AM
Im with manker on this one. Robert does seem do go a bit OTT with the women round here :unsure: I even have a picture of lilmiss having a go at robert some time last year over robert making some vibrator comment to her :lol: I'll post it if missie lets me :P Its pretty much just a big telling of though.

GepperRankins
08-18-2005, 12:28 PM
robert tried to touch me once. :(

JPaul
08-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Well keep your once covered.

This week I have mostly been playing with the word "once".

lynx
08-18-2005, 03:52 PM
robert tried to touch me once. :(Actually, I think you'll find he tried to groom you.

Or at least get your nails clipped. :naughty:

DanB
08-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Im with manker on this one. Robert does seem do go a bit OTT with the women round here :unsure: I even have a picture of lilmiss having a go at robert some time last year over robert making some vibrator comment to her :lol: I'll post it if missie lets me :P Its pretty much just a big telling of though.

I was looking for that screenshot yesterday, I think I must have deleted it though :(

Robert I think you are speaking shit when you say you didn't know her age. I remember some comments from last year, I think they were on the old board where you commented on getting young girls drunk and impressing them with your car.

I reckon everyone can make up their own mind on you from what they know and still come to the conclusion that you are teh letch and generally unsavoury

jetje
08-18-2005, 04:33 PM
To be honest, this one should be closed. It's a word against a word. ;)

Maybe i'm a bit liberal in my beliefs but in the posts i don't see too much harm.

Damn, if i got into your knickers you would still have your jeans on Not much fun Lilmiss would also have a trap underneath

Nice figure though
the 1st remark was in my beliefs a joke (not a good one in my book but...) and something you can wait for, after posting those pics, the figure remark... i guess 15 year old ones love to get those. Rather then someone saying she's ugly.... If Robert is an older lad >20, i guess he should have been wiser. But by posting them in public i don't see them as harrasment and i think SSG didn't either.

As i dont know what the content of the pm's is/was or who has sent them i can't judge. That makes these kind of debates impossible... it seems there's always plenty of people that like to lynch people without a fair judgement and trial. And if one after another is saying the same something grows.... And the accused one is guilty even if he's not.... They call that mass hysteria...

However if there's prove of harrasement show it to the admins and mods and i'm quite sure they deal with it... in my book is everyone innocent untill proven otherwise... :ph34r:

missie
08-18-2005, 04:38 PM
I'll post it if missie lets me

:blink:

I have the power. :01:

Santa
08-18-2005, 06:15 PM
http://stderr.de/funstuff/normal_phun-org_fun_56.jpg

Evil_Monkey
08-19-2005, 04:06 AM
any one remeber Prince Persia I wonder if any one esle fell into those pits and so I found out

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6043/princehomer6da.jpg

I geuss Homer got into the 3rd dimension agin :D

DarthInsinuate
08-19-2005, 11:14 AM
i have no idea what you were talking about, but i liked deliberately mistiming my jumps through the chompy things. ahh, the sadistic child i was

TheRealDave
08-19-2005, 04:23 PM

I was looking for that screenshot yesterday, I think I must have deleted it though :(

God knows why I kept it :lol: Its just been sat in my pictures folder for ages!

@missie: I'm sure you dont mind. ;) Just being polite.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/therealdave/255c1cb8.jpg

:01:

JPaul
08-19-2005, 05:34 PM
I hate it when folk are ambiguous like that.

monkfi5h
08-19-2005, 05:35 PM
wow, girls must feel lucky to have all these guys fightin' over them, but then again, it is the guys of the KlBoard, not baywatch or some shit...

*runs and hides*

manker
08-19-2005, 10:06 PM
So, we're all agreed that Robert is a pervy letch who has a penchant for young girls.

Quality :happy:

===

As an aside; obviously in the absence of pms in the FST logs because of DB corruptions and whatnot, it is impossible to discern with absolute certainty whether or not Robert the pevy letch actually sent any pervy pms to SGG.

However, given what's been written by me, it's safe for everyone to assume that I think he did.

Now, when I got to hear about it a few months ago - when SGG told me in PM that he'd sent her a pervy PM, all I did was to tell her to tell him to fuck off. I felt bad recently when he was perving around her again in this thread, as if I should have done more. So I took it upon myself to make sure that he'll never do it again.

Mainly because of this thread, I don't think he will.

More people than just me, including the mods, will be watching Robert the pervy letch like a hawk. That's a definite good thing.

Guillaume
08-19-2005, 10:26 PM
As an aside; obviously in the absence of pms in the FST logs because of DB corruptions and whatnot, it is impossible to discern with absolute certainty whether or not Robert the pevy letch actually sent any pervy pms to SGG.

You forgot "is" in that sentence. :01:

So I took it upon myself to make sure that he'll never do it again.

Mainly because of this thread, I don't think he will.
Yeah, sure. :dry:

(single at the mo and waiting for a call from missy :lol: ).
Face it D, he'll do it again until there is actual proof against him.

manker
08-19-2005, 10:33 PM
Well, at least everyone is now alert to the fact that he is a pervy letch :unsure:

Seriously, I can't see him ever PMing SGG again, which was a concern of mine. That's pretty much certain.

sArA
08-19-2005, 10:37 PM
Ok, I am closing this thread as it is no longer serving any purpose other than to discuss the same thing round and round.

We cannot obtain any proof that Robert00000 has harrassed SGG in pm so apart from keeping an eye on things there is not any more we can do right now.People should always be given the benefit of the doubt, and this is one of those times.

This is also a message to the female board members in particular that unwanted approaches should be reported to us immediately and then things can be resolved quickly and with a minimum of either fuss or controversy. A warning from the team is often all that is needed to stop things like this developing.