PDA

View Full Version : I think Peter Jennings is Dead!!!

Barbarossa
08-09-2005, 10:12 AM
Blimey! The pope gets a single thread, Robin Cook and Scotty get one thread each, King Arab of Saudi hardly gets a mention, and yet this guy gets THREE threads in the drawing room!!

Is he the most popular dead guy ever? :unsure:

Cheese
08-09-2005, 10:16 AM
Didn't he used to play in goal for someone?:ermm:

Barbarossa
08-09-2005, 10:19 AM

One can only assume some nefarious genetic experiment which spliced Pat Jennings with Peter Shilton, would have resulted in an awesome shot-stopper indeed!

Cheese
08-09-2005, 10:23 AM

One can only assume some nefarious genetic experiment which spliced Pat Jennings with Peter Shilton, would have resulted in an awesome shot-stopper indeed!

Not surprised he died then, genetics hasn't really advanced to the state that we can splice former British goalkeeping legends. Perhaps Sunderland will sign him though?:ermm:

Barbarossa
08-09-2005, 10:26 AM

Not surprised he died then, genetics hasn't really advanced to the state that we can splice former British goalkeeping legends. Perhaps Sunderland will sign him though?:ermm:

The genetics wasn't the problem. It was a tragically messy accident; He tried to dive both ways to save a penalty. So sad. :(

Cheese
08-09-2005, 10:51 AM

The genetics wasn't the problem. It was a tragically messy accident; He tried to dive both ways to save a penalty. So sad. :(

:lol:

He had to split :coat:

Mr. Mulder
08-09-2005, 11:31 AM
who?

Spider_dude
08-09-2005, 12:04 PM
who is barbarossa? i want to know if i hate him or not.

Barbarossa
08-09-2005, 12:24 PM
me too...

Busyman
08-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Blimey! The pope gets a single thread, Robin Cook and Scotty get one thread each, King Arab of Saudi hardly gets a mention, and yet this guy gets THREE threads in the drawing room!!

Is he the most popular dead guy ever? :unsure:
The Pope I don't care about.

Robin Cook...whotf is that?

Scotty had two threads (Drawing Room and then the automatic Lounge version). Liked the fella.

King whatever. Neva hoid uv'em.

Peter Jennings. I grew up seeing him on the news. He was a television staple.

sArA
08-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Tough call on his family.....Its always particularly sad if its a slow and painful death, at least Robin Cook went whilst on holiday doing things he enjoyed.

@busyman...please empty your PM box.

Busyman
08-09-2005, 01:56 PM
Tough call on his family.....Its always particularly sad if its a slow and painful death, at least Robin Cook went whilst on holiday doing things he enjoyed.

What fo'? :huh:

sArA
08-09-2005, 02:12 PM

Because apparently its full...and I did ask nicely :)

Busyman
08-09-2005, 02:20 PM

True but why can't it remain full? :huh:

I gots some good stuff in dere.

(Btw, I deleted a couple a thangs afta yo first post)

lynx
08-09-2005, 03:01 PM

(Btw, I deleted a couple a thangs afta yo first post)Are you aware you can download your messages to your own PC?

That way you won't lose them if there's a board crash, or some admin accidentally deletes them :shifty:

Guillaume
08-09-2005, 03:45 PM

(Btw, I deleted a couple a thangs afta yo first post)Are you aware you can download your messages to your own PC?

That way you won't lose them if there's a board crash, or some admin accidentally deletes them :shifty:
http://img55.imageshack.us/img55/7699/10600135070gi.jpg
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

Busyman
08-09-2005, 03:56 PM

Hmmm can admin see the content in the messages too?

..and again why can't the box remain full?

It's might be my own version of an automatic ignore without being a sniveling bitch about it by "sticking my fingers in my ears." :shifty:

And tell Deletion IKE ta leave my PM box alone. :snooty:

{I}{K}{E}
08-09-2005, 04:09 PM
Hmmm can admin see the content in the messages too?
:

I dont think so.

DanB
08-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Admin can tell if you forward one of their pm's to someone else and delete it before the forwardee can read it.

neon
08-09-2005, 04:15 PM
who deleted my post ? :(

vidcc
08-09-2005, 05:06 PM

this is about a "box" :unsure: :lol: