Page 80 of 739 FirstFirst ... 30707778798081828390130180580 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    His wife is a handsome woman
    Nice tits for an old burd. I definitely /would.
    Although I don't think she fits into your Skyler White category of burds you'd knob even though they look as if they might have had a cock at some point in their life.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #792
    shaina's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Then again, if you take the old testament literally, which I always do, we're all of us brothers and sisters descended from the most prolific incestuous couple in the known world.
    That really is a good question, and if you take the new testament, that is eliminated with immaculate conception, if you believe that is possible.

Both concepts make you say HMMMMM......

But in Ray Donovon, i don't literally remember any incest, but i do remember some funny businesses with a Priest, and The father having 2 families and Ray having a wondering penis, and shtuped everything that walked, but never family members

So i assume there is another meaning that i am missing you and Macky are saying....

3. Lounge   -   #793
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post
    Then again, if you take the old testament literally, which I always do, we're all of us brothers and sisters descended from the most prolific incestuous couple in the known world.
    That really is a good question, and if you take the new testament, that is eliminated with immaculate conception, if you believe that is possible.

But in Ray Donovon, i don't literally remember any incest, but i do remember some funny businesses with a Priest, and The father having 2 families and Ray having a wondering penis, and shtuped everything that walked, but never family members

So i assume there is another meaning that i am missing you and Macky are saying....
    Ray has a 'wondering penis'
    Don't we all, mate. Mine is currently contemplating whether Abby Donovan or Skyler White would give the best blowjob.

Hector, the boxer in Ray Donovan, has sex a lot with his batshit half sister. That's the incest part I was on about :]
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

4. Lounge   -   #794
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    His wife is a handsome woman
    Nice tits for an old burd. I definitely /would.
    Although I don't think she fits into your Skyler White category of burds you'd knob even though they look as if they might have had a cock at some point in their life.
    Skyler white that burd wot plays the mum on Sons of Anarchy and 8 simple rules is of the same sort of stock. I'd love to see the two of them fist fight for my affection

5. Lounge   -   #795
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Peggy Bundy? You've gone too far now. I could overlook Skyler because of the massive tits.

6. Lounge   -   #796
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by shaina View Post

Ray has a 'wondering penis'
    Don't we all, mate. Mine is currently contemplating whether Abby Donovan or Skyler White would give the best blowjob.

Hector, the boxer in Ray Donovan, has sex a lot with his batshit half sister. That's the incest part I was on about :]
    Culminating in one final asphyxiwank in the bath-tub.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #797
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by me about an hour ago
    I'm six episodes deep on the recent series of Ray Donovan

8. Lounge   -   #798
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Never noticed before t'other day but that smowking hawt amish burd from Banshee is one of the cowboy whewers in Westworld

9. Lounge   -   #799
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Rebecca

10. Lounge   -   #800
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by me about an hour ago
    I'm six episodes deep on the recent series of Ray Donovan
    Apologies. I was asleep an hour ago. It's my annual week off.
    Now go away.