Page 594 of 740 FirstFirst ... 94494544584591592593594595596597604644694 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    FST (or at least what became FST) is 20 years old today. Happy Birthday FST. Don't get drunk.

2. Lounge   -   #5932
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Also free Palestine.
    We'll take two!-- Israel
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #5933
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    FST (or at least what became FST) is 20 years old today. Happy Birthday FST. Don't get drunk.
    I would wish it Happy Birthday but I don't think it's corpse cares one way or the other.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #5934
    So...full out war with Russia or China first? There's always the N. Korea nuclear wildcard.

I'm leaning towards China.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5935
    I'm relieved that the 'sweeping bipartisan gun legislation' won't interfere in the slightest with my new AR-15 purchase. Both parties have essentially come together to agree that already-required federal background checks need to be done. Something about not approving gun purchases for people who are criminally insane. I'm assuming that means the form will continue to have the checkboxes for 'I am not a criminal', 'I am not insane'..

Problem solved.

6. Lounge   -   #5936
    It always, always comes down to the Democrats settling for precisely what the Republicans want. Ffs, even Tucker Carlson spouted the "more mental health funding, more school security" nonsense, which is literally nothing to do with gun reform. This is why people have no respect for the Democrats, feel they are ineffectual and so are hard press to vote for them. Show some backbone once in a while maybe, cunts.
    Btw do you know that the Second Amendment was only put there in the first place to ensure that the Colonies rich politicians would have a standing militia to put down any of the populace rebelling against taxation? Guns equate to freedom. Yeah wrong, fuckwads.

7. Lounge   -   #5937
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    So...full out war with Russia or China first? There's always the N. Korea nuclear wildcard.

I'm leaning towards China.
    Going to war with China would mean companies would have to manufacture inferior goods elsewhere with the pursuant higher cost to the consumer so never going to happen.

8. Lounge   -   #5938
    I'm reasonably sure the 'more mental health funding' will dry up by January. As for the 'additional school security', that sounds exactly the opposite of 'defund the police'.

You are correct-- even with the best chance of the decade to pass reforms of all types, the Dems are little powder puffs. Schumer and Pelosi have been nothing but weak. Manchin should have been sat down and had his toe nails removed the first time he started screwing over everyone. Republicans own his ass.

9. Lounge   -   #5939
    I wonder what anon does when he's not busy ruling this place?
    Make an educated guess.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. Lounge   -   #5940
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    FST (or at least what became FST)
    If only Kazaa had kept on working forever...
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."