Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: --= My S*L request "cut out" post ==-

tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30

Arrow

I was trying to write a decent request and that took quite some time...
    However, by the time i got to the end of it, the thread was already locked down!!! So i've decided to publish the post as it is.
    And though it was originally directed to J-dye, i think that it is mostly about myself and therefore can be used as a genral request.

Hopefully, someone can assist me in my continuous search...
    Best of luck to everyone!!!

Hey J-dye!
    Thanks for a great opportunity!!!

I do not know when was the last time you've posted a request in a giveaway, but i guess you rememeber its quite hard especially when there is not "theme"...
    I had easy time (posting) for TT & BCG since the combination of me + a server would of probably created a foster (retardate) child for these two!

With S*L its a bit tricky, of course it is easy to just mention that it is a great tracker for packs and the community is awesome, but somehow when i picture myself on the other side of the post i get the feeling that it is just not enough.

So... As i've been actively torrenting for about 3 years now, but it was only lately that i've been exposed to the back-end of the file sharing world: forums and irc, i actually came to realize that i totally figured it out wrong at first, it is indeed the front-end!

Since my "enlightenment" in the past few months i've been trying to compensate on my "sinful" past of just dl&ul by pro-actively participating in such communities and i find it really enjoying! Going back to my second
    paragraph, though i haven't been a member of S*L but as everyone else i've heard that it is a great community, i just hope that by now as someone that is a member, you will think that i do have soemthing to contribute.

I will also be delighted if you will take some time and view some of my formet requests on FST:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...75-post2725695
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...22-post2741359

To conclude my request, i have chosen a picture that might help to emphasize how does this request feels... (And it seems you like the Simpsons! )Notice the metaphoric flower on sideshow bob head! I've circled myself on the right... As you can all see, i'm currently not the closest!!!

However, what you missed is that i'm Chuck Norris!!! And you know how it is with Chuck, he eventually gets what he wants...

Good luck to everyone!!!

Epilogue: z7x, i am the kind of person that respect rules! but they are usually set in order to protect the bigger community and unfortunately hurt the left outs...
    I am positive that there are flowers yet to be discovered in FST and it will be great if you will grant us an opportunity to bloom! (man, being poetic can really give you nausea... )

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    SAM's Avatar Fst philosopher BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    that's very nice request and i hope you get it

For Serving Community

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Thanks alot SAM!!!
    I really appreciate it!

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    saqib's Avatar Levels killing BT BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    yeah nice , but time is about to up there ,.
    btw sagib , sometimes ppl got confused here , u have g in middle of ur name , and i got q in middle of my name ., i remember when u won the GA of TT , my friends here were giving me congrats etc , and i was worrying that wtf is wrong with them , and when they directed me to that thread then i came to know., even i did not request TT there .

here's my appeal: don't let invites become a currency!
    ( courtesy .PolarBear )

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    "...but time is about to up there..."
    I didn't quite get you there...

Yeah, i know about the nick problem!!! The good thing about it is that i can always blame you on my faults...

Come to think of it, you registered on Feb., so i guess the natural thing will be for you to change your nick!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sagib View Post
    "...but time is about to up there..."
    I didn't quite get you there...

Yeah, i know about the nick problem!!! The good thing about it is that i can always blame you on my faults...

Come to think of it, you registered on Feb., so i guess the natural thing will be for you to change your nick!
    na , m not gonna change my nick , and u cant blame me for your mistakes ,
    i have more post counts and less rep points then u ,
    ps different time of joining , different country , different signature .

( courtesy .PolarBear )

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85BT Rep +85
    I got confused for a while because the similarity between two IDs - saqib and sagib along with the contents of reply...now I understand what's going on...^^ saqib and sagib, you're virtually twins here in FST! ^^

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by amade View Post
    I got confused for a while because the similarity between two IDs - saqib and sagib along with the contents of reply...now I understand what's going on...^^ saqib and sagib, you're virtually twins here in FST! ^^
    remember the difference i posted above

( courtesy .PolarBear )

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    this a very good request
    I hope U get it

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    alin18's Avatar Ipwn Music Staff BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Good luck man and very good request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast