Thread: New Seedbox

Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hello Everyone! I am getting back into the BT world I have been absent for quite a while do to real life situations and am looking forward to joining the community again! I have a couple questions I am looking for guidance on: first, I am getting a seedbox and setting it up once I get home from work today and was wondering what are the "elite" trackers nowadays? Unfortunately I do not have any of my accounts of records of my ratio from the past couple years but I was hoping someone would lend me a hand getting into a decent private tracker and work my way back up the ladder. Any help anyone can give I would greatly appreciate it because I definitely don't know where to start thanks

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Do you trade ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Start with demonoid.

Good luck.

they didn't built Rome in one day

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigT92 View Post
    Do you trade ?
    I think that would require something for me to be able to trade with so no I don't

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    if you know what is revolutiontt(and you should do), i could send you an invite. it is a good tracker to start with, also there are other great trackers which are easy to get and they worth using, you will find them easily too if you will browse bt section. so wb & gl..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    crumble6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    If you want to start off fairly low check out sites like torrentbytes and funfile. Tbh though you don't even need a seedbox to survive on those sites, so just build up a bit of a buffer and use them as ratio proofs to see if you can score an invite to a higher level tracker.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by crumble6 View Post
    If you want to start off fairly low check out sites like torrentbytes and funfile. Tbh though you don't even need a seedbox to survive on those sites, so just build up a bit of a buffer and use them as ratio proofs to see if you can score an invite to a higher level tracker.
    Using other trackers as stepping stones for your leet buffered ratio proofs doesn't show good character. I'd go with ajsi's highly generous offer, and start there. Show that you aren't all about "climbing the ladder" and make yourself an honest member of the torrent scene.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    crumble6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Using other trackers as stepping stones for your leet buffered ratio proofs doesn't show good character. I'd go with ajsi's highly generous offer, and start there. Show that you aren't all about "climbing the ladder" and make yourself an honest member of the torrent scene.
    Yeah actually, thats a valid point. I ended up with "leet buffered" accounts simply because the only trackers I had were low level when I first got my seedbox. I much prefer torrenting now I've made it into some medium level trackers and there is actually a challenge to seed things back.

I didn't notice the revo offer... but yeah, very generous, and a great tracker to start out on. GL mate.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +4
    Oh ok just I don't give invites to traders you seem like a nice guy pm me your email and I'll send you scc invite