Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need to get hold of uk-t squizzle

Hello

I need to get hold of uk-t squizzle since I can't log in to the site anymore. I have asked a few people if they could help me and one of them said that I could try and contact squizzle at FST. So I registered and thought that I would be able to send him a PM, but it seems that new members can't send PMs so I'm writing this post instead. It is probably a stupid thing to do but I am getting desperate.

I have been a member of uk-t for over 4 years now and never had any problem but for the last 6 days I haven't been able to log in. I tried to use the recover thing but I guess I forgot to change my e-mail at the site because I don't recieve a new password. So if someone could PM him and tell him about my post I would be very grateful.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Why change your email at the site and is that allowed?? Did you lose your email pass also?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Pm'ed him your message but he doesn't frequent this place much anymore so I don't know how much help it will be.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    You could always try their IRC, right? I mean, after being there for over four years, I would assume that you know it.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    @pone44 I didn't change my e-mail at the site I just don't have access to the e-mail that is registered at the site. So when I try to use recover it send my new password to an e-mail account that I don't have access to anymore.

@IdolEyes787 Thank you for your help.

@respawn40 I am not a big user of IRC. The first time I used IRC was about 1 month ago. I don't know there IRC-channel and I think I have to be invited to the channel by doing something on the site. But if you know if they have an open support channel can you please give it to me so I can try my luck there?
    Last edited by Djarraway; 07-09-2009 at 09:37 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    I tried that one. I was the only one in the channel I even had an @ before my username so I don't think that that is the correct channel.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by respawn40 View Post
    You could always try their IRC, right? I mean, after being there for over four years, I would assume that you know it.
    "Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups " the man was heard to say as he fell through the ice.

Some people are not -enamored with/ don't see a particular need for - irc and therefore are not familiar with it..

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    I think I know what you are talking about. You maybe missed to make a ''secret question and answer'' for the password recovery, right? So now when you try to recover the password, it gets sent to the email you signed up with.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Zip's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    The password isn't sent to any e-mail when recovering.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast