Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want a free BH

BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i've heard that they have a nice content and i would like to have this tracker for free if someone will help me i will appreciate it. and one note to all those spammers wishing good luck and etc. please don't to this.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by vytexx View Post
    i've heard that they have a nice content and i would like to have this tracker for free if someone will help me i will appreciate it. and one note to all those spammers wishing good luck and etc. please don't to this.
    Here is the first spammer! I don'T wish you gl cause you won't get it. It's so hard to find invites and a first i think those will get invites how are get out from the tracker cause the brake down.
    I'm so tired of trading so I retired!

My dream is to be a member of e****!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Shultziboy's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by edeinho View Post
    Here is the first spammer! I don'T wish you gl cause you won't get it. It's so hard to find invites and a first i think those will get invites how are get out from the tracker cause the brake down.
    fuck off
    what do you want from him ?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    edeinho's Avatar Proud Hungarian! BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Shultziboy View Post

fuck off
    what do you want from him ?
    Who asked you kiddie?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    whats wrong with you man? i asked not to spam my post but you did that. i cant stand guys like you so get lost.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6

whats wrong with you man? i asked not to spam my post but you did that. i cant stand guys like you so get lost.
    Mom please help me I don't know what to do vytexx makes me cry. Don't be stupid man... I will arrange you a ban when you will have your bh acc
    So do what you want i do what i want so please read happily my spam

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Pirate's Avatar Music Uploader . BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you are a trader .

can u tell me why traders deserve free invites specially high level invites ???

how can anyone trust them that they wont trade the invite ??

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Mom please help me I don't know what to do vytexx makes me cry. Don't be stupid man... I will arrange you a ban when you will have your bh acc

Stop being super idiot
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

Stop being super idiot
    I'm waiting for another clever guy. Here is he!

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    edeinho how old are you? 8 years old?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast