Thread: Acronis registered and cracked together

Hi.
    I am wondering how Acronis True Image Home registered (paid) version may feel next ot bunch of Acronis cracked products? Is it o.k to have them together on one PC or better not?

My PC did not survived major malaware attack and reinstall is close, but I want to have 100% protection against that headache I am going through right now (looking for the all proggy's setups I have on PC now). I tried to find latest True Image Home v. 11, but so far all torrents coming to my PC infected with the same crap I just cleaned up (Antivirus2008 and 2009). SO I bought (first paid proggy in 4 years!!!) Acronis True Image Home 11.0.

The question is - can I have official, paid Acronis together with bunch of cracked Acronis? They all will want to be installed in the same directory.

Or it is not advisable?

Please help and advice.

Thanks in advance.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by kisianik View Post
    Hi.
    I am wondering how Acronis True Image Home registered (paid) version may feel next ot bunch of Acronis cracked products? Is it o.k to have them together on one PC or better not?

My PC did not survived major malaware attack and reinstall is close, but I want to have 100% protection against that headache I am going through right now (looking for the all proggy's setups I have on PC now). I tried to find latest True Image Home v. 11, but so far all torrents coming to my PC infected with the same crap I just cleaned up (Antivirus2008 and 2009). SO I bought (first paid proggy in 4 years!!!) Acronis True Image Home 11.0.

The question is - can I have official, paid Acronis together with bunch of cracked Acronis? They all will want to be installed in the same directory.

Or it is not advisable?

Please help and advice.

Thanks in advance.
    dunno why you paid for such softs Try to get Acronis Ultimate 2008 AIO Boot CD. It works with all. If u fail to find that then PM me to get that link.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Thanks for the offer, but guess what?
    My PM is turned off, and I been here longer than many, many members, just didn't post much - post only if I need help. Not a fair game!

Anyway, the only torrent (I use them) I was able to find is
    [ACRONIS] Ultimate Boot CD 22022008-ISO 664MB and some people reported virus in it - PirateBay - hxxp://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4050657/%5BACRONIS%5D_Ultimate_Boot_CD_22022008-ISO

I am not sure if I really want this thing - I am trying to get a clean copy for the application I will rely on the most.

If you will be so kind to PM me your link, I would be deeply appreciated (who control PMs here?)

Sorry for all the troubles I am getting you into....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Thanks for the offer, but guess what?
    My PM is turned off, and I been here longer than many, many members, just didn't post much - post only if I need help. Not a fair game!

Anyway, the only torrent (I use them) I was able to find is
    [ACRONIS] Ultimate Boot CD 22022008-ISO 664MB and some people reported virus in it - PirateBay - hxxp://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4050657/%5BACRONIS%5D_Ultimate_Boot_CD_22022008-ISO

I am not sure if I really want this thing - I am trying to get a clean copy for the application I will rely on the most.

If you will be so kind to PM me your link, I would be deeply appreciated (who control PMs here?)

Sorry for all the troubles I am getting you into....
    No need of PM mate. Go to the revoltiontt tracker and search as acronis. you will get the torrent file with 81 seeders. Enjoy

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    No need of PM mate. Go to the revoltiontt tracker and search as acronis. you will get the torrent file with 81 seeders. Enjoy
    Thanks for reply and for offering to go to the closed registration tracker. If you are there just tell me the size and the exact name of Acronis Ultimate iso, so I can look else where.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    Thanks for reply and for offering to go to the closed registration tracker. If you are there just tell me the size and the exact name of Acronis Ultimate iso, so I can look else where.
    PM me I will hook u up there or else gimme ur MSN ID here

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    As long as you don't allow the legit registered version access to the internet (you wouldn't allow for your fixed versions) you should be ok.