Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Litmus strop

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Remember I used to work with people, I gave it up because of self entitled fuckwits like you.
    As far as I understand it strippers aren't technically people. Apparently that is why we can gleefully debase them for our own amusement.
    So I've had an interesting life it's still the wrong part of the timeline.... bimbo's during university....nutjobs after university.....

-Edit the proper term is F.U.B.A.H. (Fucked Up Beyond All Help)
    Last edited by Artemis; 04-28-2012 at 03:21 PM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #92
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Nice, and your own rage filled posts are what, a frustrated need to belong? You are an agent provateur, I have read your posts on other forums,including the feminist section of mumsnet, you are a misogynist trying to ram your point of view down the the throat of every unwary board viewer, in this case, here you have come across a group of people who resisted both your charming original username,& the anger you tried to spill. You are a hateful human being full of vitriol and confrontational at every turn and as for this latest racist remark about the Irish in general well fuck you burn in hell you cunt!!!!!!
    Sofa King true!
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #93
    That in a way is the beauty of the lounge, it is egalitarian, normally that is a good thing, in this one case, this one mental case, and I do stress that, since this has become obsessive, it no longer that.

If you look beyond this thread or even beyond the threads that this user(s) psuedonym(s) post in then the lounge is normally a less dark place. But Dave can't see that, because Dave has his cassus belli and he must be heard!!!!!
    Aha! Now we're back to that old chestnut, blaming Dave for every thread for months being made into the subject of Daves life and what a nasty piece of shit Dave is... you do realise how ridiculous that is, don't you?

Tell me, am I responsible for the bileous comments your mates are making when I'm in the banned state and not posting here as well?
    Last edited by StillMe; 04-28-2012 at 03:26 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #94
    BANNED
    Then surely if you believe in egalitarianism on here he should be allowed the right to reply, no matter how "dark" or "mental" you perceive his replies.
    If you think him a mentalist then why keep interacting with him, this could go on ad finitum!
    If you are all so stupid as to continue what, at times can appear as some form of game you are all playing, then you only have yourselves to blame!!

5. Lounge   -   #95
    I mean really! What kind of complete fuckwit tells me that the world doesn't revolve around me after sitting and watching his mates make every single fucking thread about me... I suppose he's the kind of stupid fuckwit who thinks I was enjoying that. Fucking knobhead.
    Last edited by StillMe; 04-28-2012 at 03:31 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #96
    Quote Originally Posted by Brotherhood View Post
    Then surely if you believe in egalitarianism on here he should be allowed the right to reply, no matter how "dark" or "mental" you perceive his replies.
    If you think him a mentalist then why keep interacting with him, this could go on ad finitum!
    If you are all so stupid as to continue what, at times can appear as some form of game you are all playing, then you only have yourselves to blame!!
    I tried to explain, it's because they're obsessed and believe they have the 'right' to be nasty and abusive without anyone ever standing up and doing it back to them.

7. Lounge   -   #97
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMe View Post
    So when I tell Mary that I wish he would drink the next bottle of Drano that he buys I am deluding myself into thinking that both of us see this as simply harmless if juvenile fun?
    That would depend upon the 'relationship' you and Mary have. Telling someone you get along with and jest with that they should drink a bottle of Drano is completely different from telling someone whom you've only ever argued with the same thing.
    Go drink a bottle of Drano (or get some mental counseling) , you pathetic sack of crap.

*EDIT* And I say this with every bit of respect you've earned. BTW, my son is doing well, thanks.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-28-2012 at 03:35 PM.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #98
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMe View Post
    I mean really! What kind of complete fuckwit tells me that the world doesn't revolve around me after sitting and watching his mates make every single fucking thread about me... I suppose he's the kind of stupid fuckwit who thinks I was enjoying that. Fucking knobhead.
    Now that is what I call a freudian slip, yes Dave, that is exactly what I think, I think you sit around enjoying that (without a spellchecker enabled in your browser), because you really, really do get off on this , it is your reason d' etre, you actually get some kind of fulfilment out of the negative attention.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #99
    BANNED
    From a "peripheral" point of view, I'd say you're all pretty damn equal in your ability to spout bitter, twisted, and vitriolic views.
    Is this some form of bonding between you all, or is this just how you all enjoy spending your spare time

10. Lounge   -   #100
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Go drink a bottle of Drano (or get some mental counseling) , you pathetic sack of crap.

*EDIT* And I say this with every bit of respect you've earned. BTW, my son is doing well, thanks.
    @ Brotherhood

See that there, that's a classic example of the completel mentalists so many of these people are.

MBM spewed months of nasty (often UPPER CASE) rants at me, dragging up my fitness as a parent, and wishing all sorts of nasty shit upon me. Months of that... then he goes all "look at me, I'm a victim of the big nasty Dave" when I make one similarly vile comment back, and he's been at that for months now. It's like watching a little child who was so enjoying bullying the other children, until he met one who did it back to him... incredible that he believes he should be exempt from the kind of bile he spews forth at others.
    Last edited by StillMe; 04-28-2012 at 03:40 PM.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast