Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: No Create NZB Button

Quote Originally Posted by thaig27 View Post
    What's seems to be the conundrum of this omplex situation

because it's seems that I cannot download any NzB!
    You have to post over 20 posts to get back the download button!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #322
    Quote Originally Posted by memaybe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyenou View Post

Sorted, it was relief to see the create button, cheers!
    Is yours now showing?
    yes

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #323
    So even for donators now there is still a post count requirement?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #324
    No, donating bypasses all requirements and gives you unlimited grabs. I see you donated a few minutes after writing that post; if you still can't download, send me a PM and we'll look into it.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #325
    blackjakey's Avatar Donator
    I have donated to the site in the past, I admit I do not use the site as much now, but I was able to download before now, do I have this correct,
    in order for me to resume downloading I have to make 5 posts? really crazy, and why does the site put users who have donated in the past back to member rank? and why not a new
    rank such as x donate like other sites?

Please tell me what I need to do to be able to download again? cheers...

Or are you asking me to donate? sad "REALLY" when I joined back in 2014 the site would never ask for a donation? what happened to you
    guys to go down this road, back then the couple of times I donated was because I loved the site and was not really
    made to feel I had to donate to gain access to download.
    Last edited by blackjakey; 10-18-2021 at 09:32 PM.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #326
    How many posts count?

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #327
    blackjakey's Avatar Donator
    Quote Originally Posted by raja1 View Post
    How many posts count?
    I think they say 5, don't quote me on that, as I have contributed 6 posts, your best reading back throw the other 31 pages of replies...

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #328
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjakey View Post
    when I joined back in 2014
    ...the donation button had existed for a year.

The rest is subjective. I like forcing people to post as much as you do - or less, considering I have to delete spam made to reach the threshold amount on a daily basis - but it's hardly the heart-wrenching tragedy you make it out to be, considering what you get in return. Also, when you donate it's made clear that the benefits last a fixed length of time (depending on which tier you choose), and the welcome thread does mention that accounts below Poster rank can have their downloading ability restricted. So it's not like we're moving the goalposts here either.

How many posts count?
    The current amount is 20. That will push your account to Poster rank (three stars) and then it's business as usual.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #329
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    ...the donation button had existed for a year.

The rest is subjective. I like forcing people to post as much as you do - or less, considering I have to delete spam made to reach the threshold amount on a daily basis - but it's hardly the heart-wrenching tragedy you make it out to be, considering what you get in return. Also, when you donate it's made clear that the benefits last a fixed length of time (depending on which tier you choose), and the welcome thread does mention that accounts below Poster rank can have their downloading ability restricted. So it's not like we're moving the goalposts here either.

How many posts count?
    The current amount is 20. That will push your account to Poster rank (three stars) and then it's business as usual.
    Thanks

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #330
    Hi, new here, but I've made enough posts to get out of the noob status, but don't see any way to download the NZB's from the NZB section? I've sifted through the forum, but don't see any information on it?

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

disregard, just read I need 15 days and 5 posts!
    Last edited by robman520; 10-21-2021 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Page 33 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast