Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: a good Hide IP program

mike160's Avatar Old School
    hi looking for a good Hide IP program i been useing this one here Platinum Hide IP for 1 month now but it slows down my internet pages and it lock up the pages from loading up sometimes or they wont display right anyone know of a good fast one to use
    Last edited by mike160; 03-19-2011 at 09:45 PM.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    What do you want to use it for? Just surfing? In that case, just get Ultrasurf.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    anon-sbi i wanted it for surfing and if possible for p2p when useing programs like utorrent but am not looking for freeware ones

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Then what you want is a VPN service, I'll give you some helpful links:
    http://myvpnreviews.com/
    http://www.vpnreviews.com/
    http://bestvpnreviews.com/

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Thank You

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    cibu's Avatar I gots me a seedbox BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    If you wanna pay for VPN services you can use the links above ( or go to spicevpn.com , I use it and they have great services - VPN and socks ) .
    But if you just wanna use something that will change your ip ( not just for mozilla or google chrome , but for all of your connections ) then use America Online . You can download
    HTML Code:
    http://download.newaol.com/clients/bush/waol/0.4340.130.1/roadie1.7.16.2/AOL_Desktop_9.6.exe
    After you download it , you just need an aol account ( you can make it with ease at aol.com ) , and then , after you have installed it take these steps :
    1- Sign in with your username
    2-Sign of
    3- On the sign-in screen select"Connet Options" and click on "Advanced brodband settings "(when asked hit "Continue" )
    4-under the "you are currenty editing settings for " tab select "Add brodband profile" and give it any name
    5-Under the "connection Type" choose "home network"
    6-Click Save and that is it .
    After that you will see that at the "sign in" screen you will have your profile in the "Connection" box . If that appears just type in your username , your password and after Aol signs in you will see that you'll have a different ip ( usually from USA ) . Every time you log out and then log in to America Online you will receive another ip address .

I like to use this because my download/upload speed is the same ( only makes with a couple of kb/s , normaly I reach 6mb/s , with this I get 5.8-5.9 mb/s)

If you have any questions let me know and I will make a tutorial for you ( with pics , it's easier that way )

P.S If you want to just change your ip address on Mozilla Firefox , give me a pm and I can give you all the socks you need , I have a paid subscription from a proxy provider and I don't really use it .
    Last edited by cibu; 03-20-2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by cibu View Post
    I like to use this because my download/upload speed is the same ( only makes with a couple of kb/s , normaly I reach 6mb/s , with this I get 5.8-5.9 mb/s)
    Did you restart your client after connecting? Because if you don't, your "real" Internet connection keeps on being used. Some of my friends use AOL for that, and they've always complained about slow speeds... it is a nice trick, however.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    thanks cibu is this with Aol free

Edit: also are they any good free VPN out there
    Last edited by mike160; 03-20-2011 at 06:34 PM.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Hotspot Shield works just fine.

No need to pay for VPN.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mike160 View Post
    thanks cibu is this with Aol free

Edit: also are they any good free VPN out there
    Yes and yes. I think Hostizzle is the best free VPN around these days. It's pretty fast and the limitations for free users are reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by roland View Post
    Hotspot Shield works just fine.

No need to pay for VPN.
    It may "work fine", but it's far from good. It lags because of all the lamers using it for P2P, its IP is banned on many places, and they force you to use their custom version of OpenVPN.

If you want a good VPN service, you'll have to pay. None of the free ones will give you dedicated IPs, port forwarding or guaranteed speeds.

Quote Originally Posted by gibzero View Post
    tor browser ... works fine
    Is that what you're using to register here now, J-Dye?
    Last edited by anon; 03-20-2011 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Questions must end with a question mark

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast