Page 105 of 740 FirstFirst ... 55595102103104105106107108115155205605 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Black greyhounds are best often overlooked so if you want a new hound go rescue one from re hoing kennels.

2. Lounge   -   #1042
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post

Misses Mulder has spoilt me this year, she made me close my eyes and hold my hands out and I thought here come the bewbs but it was h'actually a sexbawks wun s
    That's fantastic, Mulder. Short of bundling it with a gift card for free pizza and Code Red Mountain Dew, that's probably the bestest gift anyone could possibly give you.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #1043
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Voetsek View Post
    Black greyhounds are best often overlooked so if you want a new hound go rescue one from re hoing kennels.
    There's a re-hoing kennel, so that's where the Muldster disappears to.

4. Lounge   -   #1044
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Misses Mulder has spoilt me this year, she made me close my eyes and hold my hands out and I thought here come the bewbs but it was h'actually a sexbawks wun s
    That's fantastic, Mulder. Short of bundling it with a gift card for free pizza and Code Red Mountain Dew, that's probably the bestest gift anyone could possibly give you.
    I want to try that code red stuffs but I'm not sure we get it here, there is one in a red bottle but I don't think it's the same. I have to stick with the green stuff like some sort of cunt

Monster has a quality drink out called The Doctor which is named after some sort of sportist and sportists are healthy as fuck so you know it's good for you. Its basically lemonade with extra sugar and caffeine and it features a mystery chemical

5. Lounge   -   #1045
    Just finished the new Call of Booty: Booty in Space. Its definitely the worst yet, shitter than Ghosts. Jon Snows in it which is part of the reason I got it, he must have had 5 lines of dialog throughout. 7 hours of America saves space

6. Lounge   -   #1046
    Just finished the new Call of Booty: Booty in Space. Its definitely the worst yet, shitter than Ghosts. Jon Snows in it which is part of the reason I got it, he must have had 5 lines of dialog throughout. 7 hours of America saves space
    You seem to keep up with this stuff. What's a good game to play from 2016? Won that doesn't involve science fictionary preferably. I want to play something in the worst way but everything on the "Best of 2016" looks like shit.
    I played like 30 minutes of Firewatch, got bored, read the spoilers and said fuck this in actually that order.

7. Lounge   -   #1047
    Gheymes on a desktop computation machine? the Skyrim Remaster is absolute quality, that's what I'm bawls deep in right now. Titanfall 2 is the shit. Guess it depends what sort of gayme you want

8. Lounge   -   #1048
    I played both Skyrim and Fallout 4 until I was level a million or something already. As for Titanfall is that new non-sicence fiction remake without the silly giant robots?

Maybe I'll try Dishonored even though I didn't really like the first one and never bothered to finish it. Or the latest Telltale Walking Dead game even though you don't so much play are watch it. Or The Witcher 3 as I never got very far in that because the stuff seemed more or less to be just Skyrim lite with worse characters.Or Mirrors Edge Catalyst cause the parkour part is cool even if nothing else is.

Thanks for the suggestions though.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 12-30-2016 at 12:28 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #1049
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I played both Skyrim and Fallout 4 until I was level a million or something already. As for Titanfall is that new non-sicence fiction remake without the silly giant robots?

Maybe I'll try Dishonored even though I didn't really like the first one and never bothered to finish it. Or the latest Telltale Walking Dead game even though you don't so much play are watch it. Or The Witcher 3 as I never got very far in that because the stuff seemed more or less to be just Skyrim lite with worse characters.Or Mirrors Edge Catalyst cause the parkour part is cool even if nothing else is.

Thanks for the suggestions though.
    Both of those Bethesda games have hundreds of thousands of mods, so there's fun to be had outside of leveling yourself to deity. Between the two, Skyrim has more stuff to do, like becoming a dragon and flying around, swatting soldiers and bandits with your tail, and eating people just for the fuck of it. Free boobs and vaginas are available if that's your thing.

They released FFX/FFX2 HD remux or remaster for the PC this year, so you could also give that a whirl on the PC assuming you're cool with turn-based JRPGs (or not if you're uncool). That's what I'm currently playing, and Blitzball is the reason for my recent absence.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

10. Lounge   -   #1050
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    I just went to the National Videogame Museum today. In that spirit, I highly recommend Pong.