Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bitmetv Banned

skazany91's Avatar yee, meybe BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18

Surprised/Amazed

hello
    i have problem !
    i had traded acc on bitmetv and i use this acc 1 day ... and now after login i see this : this account has ben disabled ... but i don't know why ...

can u help me ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well. Bitmetv accounts are not allowed to be traded... So that would be your problem.....They found out (which btw is very easy for them to do)and disabled the account.. Sorry.....

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ceasar's Avatar Slava R0b0taM! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Happens all the time, mate. You can try to ask them on IRC, but since .tv have second worse stuff after oink, the chances you'll get it back are pretty slim.
    Good luck anyway.
    TCS Byatch in training

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    skazany91's Avatar yee, meybe BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    thx guys ... so ... i must have invite ?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I don't know much about bitmetv or their staff.. but intelligent trackers won't allow you be back after you have done something wrong.. I wonder if your IP is banned..

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    optimus_prime's Avatar Guardian BT Rep: +2
    yeah, but in case of dynamic ip that should be a little less risky. anyway as it was told already a zillion times, be VERY careful when trading bitmetv, don't trade accounts and trade through pm. this forum is crawling with bitmetv spies, and since they have open policy of banning everyone from fst and still didn't get booted off from here it is pretty obvious fst administration is either extremely tolerant or asleep

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kapowcowpwned's Avatar BCC token orange kid BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    yeah, but in case of dynamic ip that should be a little less risky. anyway as it was told already a zillion times, be VERY careful when trading bitmetv, don't trade accounts and trade through pm. this forum is crawling with bitmetv spies, and since they have open policy of banning everyone from fst and still didn't get booted off from here it is pretty obvious fst administration is either extremely tolerant or asleep
    Well, if you're a "spy" and nobody knows about you why would you want to go out in the open and say "gotcha!". There are soo many ppl on this site that its a little hard to find every "spy" that you speak of. Plus its not a hard thing to change your ip address and make a new account...look at bor.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by kapowcowpwned View Post
    There are soo many ppl on this site that its a little hard to find every "spy" that you speak of. Plus its not a hard thing to change your ip address and make a new account...look at bor.
    yeah, well i wasn't speaking about finding every one, i was speaking about tolerating the known ones. and yeah, it's not hard changing ip, but you have to change email too and wait a month, so it's about 4 times what it takes banned fst members to find new bitmetv invite.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    limpdickkid's Avatar Free Ringdings rule BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by optimus_prime View Post
    yeah, well i wasn't speaking about finding every one, i was speaking about tolerating the known ones. and yeah, it's not hard changing ip, but you have to change email too and wait a month, so it's about 4 times what it takes banned fst members to find new bitmetv invite.
    I wouldnt think that's a problem. They probably just make 10 accounts simultaneously, so if one gets banned they can quickly hop on to another one.
    Search RS: Click
    To get the latest scene releases on RS with good pre-times goto: http://www.rslinks.org/
    Alt.Binz 0.28.2
    For an organised list of NZB searching and indexing sites go here -> Click Me...4 N.Z.B. ...it rhymes
    For latest goals goto: www.101greatgoals.com
    To stream sports goto www.myp2p.eu

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by limpdickkid View Post
    I wouldnt think that's a problem. They probably just make 10 accounts simultaneously, so if one gets banned they can quickly hop on to another one.
    that would mean 10 e-mails and 10 IPs, not a pleasant job to do either.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast