Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i am new at downloading torrents need sound advice

davidalexjones
    first of all are sites like pirate bay safe to choose from and if not what are my options ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    That depends on the laws in your country. For me, no, its not safe to download from there.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I'm good for you.
    No place is 100%. Though there are precautions; If you're new to BitTorrent I suggest you join a private bittorrent tracker, as opposed to an open one (TPB, but they arent a tracker anymore); this will minimise the risk of anti-p2p groups. I suggest signing upto TorrentDay initially, before looking for an invite to IPTorrents, and then TorrentLeech. That will cover most content ever wanted.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    dont sign up at torrentday we had a discussion abt it
    i would suggest you to join either scenebytes.org or alphaomega.me they are really great trackers by the time you become advance BT user one or both may turn out to be 1337 and people searching for the invites, both have open sign ups right now

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    i would suggest you to join either scenebytes.org or alphaomega.me they are really great trackers by the time you become advance BT user one or both may turn out to be 1337 and people searching for the invites, both have open sign ups right now

6. BitTorrent   -   #6

the torrents

and iyt will you back

and you will realise you wrer nerver borne ultimatum

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TONiC View Post
    minimise the risk of anti-p2p groups. I suggest signing upto TorrentDay initially, before looking for an invite to IPTorrents, and then TorrentLeech.
    I'd recommend trackers that are a bit more closed if the question is avoiding anti-P2P companies.

The thread starter may benefit from this, also:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/4...seeks-guidance
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    2 thing i never agreed with (dont know for another years)

1. l337
    2. great

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    merwais's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    if you tell him to sign or not, he will sign up.
    Torrentday is having over 2500 new sign ups/day and there are more then enough seeders and leechers.
    If you recommend one user not to register there, TD won't lose anything.

we had discussion about it ? lol, discussion with a bunch of pissed of dudes in here like anon-sbi who is a famous cheater ?
    if you are listening to anon-sbi, then you are the foolest internet user on the net.

I highly recommend using Torrentday.com/dididave.com/speed.cd/bitsoup.com
    when torrentday.com goes to invite only, then you will die to join in, u will remember my comment

P.S: i don't care if you think i am supporting TD or not, i just don't care, i was supporting TL and IPT and still i support them and i do support TD because i like it and fast pres. it's my opinion, if you don't like it, it's your opinion. you better learn to be positive then being negative all the time.
    Last edited by merwais; 12-16-2010 at 05:36 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by merwais View Post
    we had discussion about it ? lol, discussion with a bunch of pissed of dudes in here like anon-sbi who is a famous cheater ?
    if you are listening to anon-sbi, then you are the foolest internet user on the net.
    Then you are "the foolest Internet user on the net (sic)", now.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast