Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: CHDBits open interview!

CHDbits is now opening the door and warmly welcome all the international HDfans

To keep our healthy user base and cozy community environment, we will take the interview procedure to get the real HD fans in. the interview will ended on may 5th, 2011.

Note: This is only for foreigners, and Chinese guys should go http://www.chdtv.net to take the chance. The Chinese guys who mess up with this procedure will be banned for sure.

To improve the transfer speed, we only accept the HD fans, who have fast internet connection this time. You have to upload more than 1TB, and keep your ratio higher than 2.05 within the first month. Remember, CHDbits has bonus system to help you improve your upload and keep good ratio; or you can donate to the site, and get not only upload reward, but also lots of other privilege. If you need donation help please send email to [email protected]

This is maybe the last chance, we will close our normal invite system later, and only the staffs and VIPs have the invite privilege.

Please answer the questions frankly and send the copy to [email protected] .

Please be patient and give us up to 1 week to process applications. All accepted applicants will find an invite in your email inbox (Be sure to check the junk mail just in case), otherwise, you are mostly been rejected.Good luck to all!

1.) What have you heard about CHD and why do you want to join?

2.) How old are you and where are you from?

3.) List your home IP and any other IPs you usually access trackers with (work IP, seedbox IP).

4.) How many movies a week do you watch on average?

5.) What are some of your favourite movie genres?

6.) How big is your movie collection? (Digitally and Physically).

7.) How many movies are you seeding on your torrent client right now?

8.) How long do you usually seed your movie torrents on average?

9.) Provide me with all your movie tracker profiles. Additional profiles of your most used trackers would also help. (At least 4 profiles are preferred, more would be better of course).

10.) Post a website that you would like to be a member of and reasons why. Excluding CHD of course.

11.) What are your views on account /invites trading?

12.) Have you ever traded before? If so, when was your last trade?

13.) What are you looking for in a good movie tracker/community?

14.) Please provide your email address for invite to be sent to. Gmail is preferred.

----------------
    And We are looking for the following people
    1. People who would like to release Blu-ray disks (American edition, British edition, Hong Kong edition, Korean edition, etc.). Please contact us if you are interested. If your release is not original, please let us know your source. Bandwidth and hard drive space info would be appreciated.
    2. Release groups partners. (Blu-ray encoder, TV show encoder, etc.)
    Those who join us will enjoy certain privileges. Please apply through [email protected]
    Thanks!
    ------CHDBits Staff-------
    If interested, please

2011-4-5
    CHDBits.org

post this to all communities you have ,let more your friends to read
    Last edited by xisabella; 04-06-2011 at 03:45 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Perhaps the last opportunity to get into this quality tracker without knowing a V.I.P or a staff member, worth an effort for the people who have 52 inch LCD Tv's and running computers 24/7

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by xisabella View Post
    you must get 1TB uploaded after 1 month.of course you must keep CHD rules.Mustn't let your ratio below 2.05 if you will be BANNED!

So, everyone must upload twice as much as they download? Why not just say donation is REQUIRED?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post

So, everyone must upload twice as much as they download? Why not just say donation is REQUIRED?
    I think this meant Either donated of be a Seedbox whore and set everything 2 auto download.

I think any1 with little self respect would pass this and show a$$ to CHD staff..
    Gone for Infinite Period

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Let the interview begin.

1. CHDBits, what incentives could you offer me to join your tracker?
    2. Do you have exclusive content that is more than marginally higher quality of what is available in newsgroups, or perhaps missing there altogether?
    3. Do you actively shave off staff members that consistently demonstrate a real difficult time while attempting to think or process information?
    4. Is your upload torrent process simple, intuitive, and allowing of simple editing? Also, is it limited to only an inner circle jerk?

Thank you for your expedient response, and if I'm interested, I may respond to an invite.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    I think this meant Either donated of be a Seedbox whore and set everything 2 auto download.
    I think any1 with little self respect would pass this and show a$$ to CHD staff..
    Hear, hear..

and the purspose of all this("closed forever" etc) is to deceive naive wannabe chdbits users that it is somewhat "elitist" like hdbits

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    It's pretty obvious in the initial posting that they are not looking for "normal" users, but people who have something to offer to the tracker.

A seedbox can help to spread releases faster, especially when it comes to relatively huge HD releases. Knowing that CHDbits internal group is the most active HD group out there these days, releasing a ridiculous number of movies each week, consistently that is, it's not difficul to figure out where they come from.

CHDbits is an excellent tracker, they have a big userbase that makes seeding relatively easy, so they simply don't need "normal" users anymore. 1TB upload in a month can be achieved without a seedbox even, although that's quite a challenge depending on the bandwidth available.

If you meet the criteria, definitely go for it, it's worth it.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Evelyn's Avatar กก ƃɯo ƃɯo ƃɯo BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    for the people who have 52 inch LCD Tv's and running computers 24/7
    lol, no need 52in TV, just running computer 24/7 & monitoring seedboxes/torrents

Quote Originally Posted by xisabella View Post
    you must get 1TB uploaded after 1 month.of course you must keep CHD rules.Mustn't let your ratio below 2.05 if you will be BANNED!
    1TB you mean a fu|<in terror byte

i=i+1
    where i=(buy 1Tb HD every month -------------> Download )

do they have any tie-up with HD companies ?
    i will think to register when i have 1 Peta-byte HD & at-lest 24mbps dedicated line without FUP

simple they want members from Sweden with 100mbps up-speed
    Last edited by Evelyn; 04-05-2011 at 11:04 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cut-Copy-Paste's Avatar FST Satan BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by shipwreck View Post
    It's pretty obvious in the initial posting that they are not looking for "normal" users, but people who have something to offer to the tracker.
    I think that has already been pin pointed as huge donors and People who download whatever get upload irrespective of whether needed or not

A seedbox Of uploader can help to spread releases faster, especially when it comes to relatively huge HD releases.
    FIXED
    If u think a bit u realize that any new person who will join now will have focus to download everything and will delete it immediately as soon as initial activity passes away.

it's not difficul to figure out where they come from.
    Mars?

1TB upload in a month can be achieved without a seedbox even, although that's quite a challenge depending on the bandwidth available.
    For users of most part of world no its not with NORMAL activity (Unless u term 24x7 running normal)

If you meet the criteria,
    Already specified

PS : Any one knw hw much GB dey are offering per $? Since i did'nt have fast connection I was thinking of buying few TB upload
    Last edited by Cut-Copy-Paste; 04-05-2011 at 11:21 AM.
    Gone for Infinite Period

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    *redundant crap cut*

Quote Originally Posted by Cut-Copy-Paste View Post
    A seedbox Of uploader can help to spread releases faster, especially when it comes to relatively huge HD releases.
    FIXED
    If u think a bit u realize that any new person who will join now will have focus to download everything and will delete it immediately as soon as initial activity passes away.
    That's a pretty clueless statement and doesn't "fix" anything. A seedbox helps spreading releases faster even if the user is not the original uploader. The more upstream bandwidth the swarm has at its proposal, the better.
    And with a seedbox, a new user does not have to download every release, that's nonsense, especially when it comes to HD releases. Some upload 1TB in a few days with a seedbox, that can be easily done on CHDBits knowing that seeding is relatively easy there.

1TB upload in a month can be achieved without a seedbox even, although that's quite a challenge depending on the bandwidth available.

For users of most part of world no its not with NORMAL activity (Unless u term 24x7 running normal)
    Didn't you already figure out yourself that "normal" users isn't what CHDBits are looking for? Of course that's not 'normal activity' in most parts of the world, but why should CHDbits care? They have more than enough 'normal' users already.

If you meet the criteria,

Already specified

PS : Any one knw hw much GB dey are offering per $? Since i did'nt have fast connection I was thinking of buying few TB upload
    So basically, your problem is that you don't meet the criteria and it pisses you off so much that you have to badmouth the tracker. Well, tough luck.
    Last edited by shipwreck; 04-05-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast