Thread: Is Giganews promotion still valid?

kayvanblue's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    My usenetserver subscription will be over tomorrow ! i just wanna try Giganews this month ! is 10 $ off promotion still valid!??
    Last edited by kayvanblue; 03-10-2008 at 02:01 AM.

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    last time i check is still there, but when you actually think about it it's not actually a deal at all since you have to enroll for 2 months, and for the second month you have to pay $10 more. so in the end you ended up paying the same amount as 2 months worth of normal account

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeemirth View Post
    last time i check is still there, but when you actually think about it it's not actually a deal at all since you have to enroll for 2 months, and for the second month you have to pay $10 more. so in the end you ended up paying the same amount as 2 months worth of normal account
    but you get the ssl which is a $5/month option.

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mbucari1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeemirth View Post
    but you get the ssl which is a $5/month option.
    true, but ssl is pretty much a useless feature unless your isp is throttling your connection or you happen to plan to download more than 1 tb per month