Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: I have a few questions about FTN

Question Mark

I keep seeing this private torrent site name FTN popping up all over torrent forums and people treat it like it's something spiritual.

When I got to the site after searching for it's proper url name all I got faced with was a SquirrelMail page...

Can anyone tell me what this site is like and why it's entrance page is just something totally different.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It's a squirrel fan page. We worship the almighty squirrel, who sometimes comes down from the mountaintop where his palace is to grace us with his nuts. The website is really just a place for us to offer him sacrifices.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Hey mate! FTN is a 0day tracker, as I am sure you already know, with great staff and a ratio-free system. Very user friendly and quite hard to get in! The SquirrelMail page is a security feature which is useless for anybody who is not in the tracker but for the members is great!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    It's a squirrel fan page. We worship the almighty squirrel, who sometimes comes down from the mountaintop where his palace is to grace us with his nuts. The website is really just a place for us to offer him sacrifices.
    Lol I knew someone would post a piss taking answer

Seriously i'm very interested

Quote Originally Posted by aaatoel View Post
    Hey mate! FTN is a 0day tracker, as I am sure you already know, with great staff and a ratio-free system. Very user friendly and quite hard to get in! The SquirrelMail page is a security feature which is useless for anybody who is not in the tracker but for the members is great!
    I would really like to be a member (ok wait for the laughing to stop)

What must one do to gain entry?
    Last edited by Halliwell; 07-16-2008 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    You have to be a good member and most of all have a friend with a spare invite!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    You have to be a good member and most of all have a friend with a spare invite!
    Do people have invites at this forum?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Can't remember for sure, but think taking a pic of yourself with a keyboard on your head worked for someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Pretty sure that some of them have (not me though)! Also, a very important member of F*N hangs around here and he is a pretty friendly guy! If you search the older F*N related threads, I am sure you will find out who he is!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Pretty sure that some of them have (not me though)! Also, a very important member of F*N hangs around here and he is a pretty friendly guy! If you search the older F*N related threads, I am sure you will find out who he is!
    Thanks aaatoel

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    No problem mate, glad to help anytime!

Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast