Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Discography Providing Tracker?

Question Mark

Whats the best tracker that provides Discographies? Genre is mostly Rock. And I'm looking for MP3's

^ I love this :}

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I'll make this simple for you. In a few weeks to a few months you'll be asking for invites to 2 places. Their URL's are what.cd and waffles.fm
    They don't have discographies so they don't have to deal with duplicate torrents. Pretty soon you'll be more concerned with seeding to them though. You'll suddenly delete all your mp3's from limewire/emule and exclusively dl v0. DOn't worry if this doesn't make sense now.
    In other words, screw discogrophies, grab the album itself. All of this will make sense If you stay here for a bit longer, I promise.

-zaa

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Are you calling me a noob?

hehe, yesh i know i'm a noob. Thank you though. I download the well known albums first, see if i like them, and then i move on to downloading full discographies. I'm searching for good songs to learn. I suppose What.cd and Waffles are good trackers. And I suppose i'll be asking for invites sooner than i thought. >.<

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatSeeker4 View Post
    Are you calling me a noob?

hehe, yesh i know i'm a noob. Thank you though. I download the well known albums first, see if i like them, and then i move on to downloading full discographies. I'm searching for good songs to learn. I suppose What.cd and Waffles are good trackers. And I suppose i'll be asking for invites sooner than i thought. >.<
    ohh dude, they have every single album you can EVER think of in like every quality. They have a great community, and one specifically (what) has an almost discographic-like interface where you can click on an artist and see all the albums and dl all of them. Btw, the speeds are amazing too. Want an invite yet?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenBuffet View Post

ohh dude, they have every single album you can EVER think of in like every quality. They have a great community, and one specifically (what) has an almost discographic-like interface where you can click on an artist and see all the albums and dl all of them. Btw, the speeds are amazing too. Want an invite yet?
    Nah, i think i'll give it a few minutes 'til it sinks in. By the time you read this post i'll be wanting an invite though. Where can I find one?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6

Nah, i think i'll give it a few minutes 'til it sinks in. By the time you read this post i'll be wanting an invite though. Where can I find one?
    There's a secret dungeon in here, that will open up to you in some weeks. It might blow your mind.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7

There's a secret dungeon in here, that will open up to you in some weeks. It might blow your mind.

Well i'll try to understand this soon enough. I'll start looking for invites for What. I've heard of it before this conversation. My friend has an account on it, I'll try to see if he has an extra invite, if not, its off to the "INVITE PL0X" Sticky.. -.-

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    p0ster
    What.CD has Artists page containing links to all their works, makes it easy

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    it's actually a real shame that what.cd doesn't have most of the music i look for...neither does waffles from what i hear

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Torrentbytes and you will get all the discographies you want. Some of the best and most complete that I have ever seen. Alot of the discographies have rare imports and a bunch more stuff you cant even find on waffles and what.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast