Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PTN review needed. Volunteers?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    A new review of PTN is needed as the old ones screens have expired.

Anyone feeling up to the task?

If you want to do it, I suggest using this as a template. It's a great review - https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-bit...7/postcount263

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    i can try if noone will

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Yes thanks skizo. We need moar reviews here . I will post some reviews too In due time. Btw is it allowed to post a review of a tracker for which a review already exists??

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    not to start a debate..... but why don't we just have the staff of the site make a review if they want their site advertised on a public forum such as this...?? i know this is crazy talk, but hey ... it's christmas!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    Yes thanks skizo. We need moar reviews here . I will post some reviews too In due time. Btw is it allowed to post a review of a tracker for which a review already exists??
    ya it's perfectly fine to make an updated review of a tracker that alreadt has one. If the review is a bit outdated it would be really appreciated!

btw i fixed the link to our current PTN review, but it's kinda dated and a new one would be nice
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 12-10-2008 at 09:30 PM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearpig View Post
    ya it's perfectly fine to make an updated review of a tracker that alreadt has one.
    /me gets making reviews
    Don't PM me for invites.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I would like to make it clear that anyone breaching our rules whilst posting a review will be banned.

Skizo, if you could, I would like to keep the reviews shown here to be made by PTN staff - that way there will be no bad blood on either side (i.e. what we want to show, and what we don't). If you could get back to me about this it would be great

We have no problem showing a review here, since we ain't hiding, but we do like to keep things 'controlled' to a certain extent. No, this is not the same as censoring, just respecting our members and community.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseD View Post
    I would like to make it clear that anyone breaching our rules whilst posting a review will be banned.

Skizo, if you could, I would like to keep the reviews shown here to be made by PTN staff - that way there will be no bad blood on either side (i.e. what we want to show, and what we don't). If you could get back to me about this it would be great

We have no problem showing a review here, since we ain't hiding, but we do like to keep things 'controlled' to a certain extent. No, this is not the same as censoring, just respecting our members and community.
    I'm fine with that. Just submit it to the reviews thread for approval and PM me or one of the BT Mods when you've done so.

edit - What would constitute a breaking of the rules with regard to a review?
    Last edited by Skizo; 12-10-2008 at 10:52 PM.

yo

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Posting URLs, member names, staff page etc. Basically info only meant for PTN members. The list of these isn't big, but we like to keep a secure pirate ship

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by wiseD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post

Posting URLs, member names, staff page etc. Basically info only meant for PTN members. The list of these isn't big, but we like to keep a secure pirate ship
    Sounds reasonable to me.

yo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast