Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LooKiNg FsC - The real request thread!

21122012's Avatar Minger BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    After reading through the last laughable FsC request thread I thought I would create one of my own. This request is aimed at any member of FsC who has an invite to give, but is too scared to use it because they don't want to risk losing their account by inviting an idiot! I know how that feels I have invites for top level sites that have been sat there for months because I don't want them to go to the wrong person.

Anyway, about me:

Aged - 35
    From - the UK
    Sites using - Most popular HD site, both of the best music sites and level 8 / 10 for 0-day / general

Why do I want FsC? - Good question, basically I could babble on about the 'community' there and all that, to be honest I don't know what the community is like because I haven't been on the site yet lol! I am very interested in the ratio system, it sounds really fair, like you get appreciation for seeding as best you can. Ive heard great reviews of the place, respect it's exclusiveness and want to get stuck in there and hopefully improve the site.

Am I going to mess up the invite? - no way, Ive wanted in to this site for so long that I'll treasure it like gold! I'm not into cheating or anything like that, just leaving the PC on 24/7 and seeding back as much as poss

Hopefully Ive done enough ass licking for someone to take pity on my grovelling request! lol

Obviously I don't expect someone to just throw me the invite, but Id love to have a chat on Facebook or msn or whatever and prove somehow that I would be a serious site member

Please drop me a PM if you can help!

Feel free to post insults! lol

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ok, let's get this thread started:

tell us, possible inviters, in which manner are you different from the ones you don't want invite to your "top level" sites as you describe them?
    would you invite a stranger for example to ftwr or uk-t ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Who is more elite,the chiq in prada or the one rocking gucci?
    please support your answer.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Can you tell us which trackers you ar part of?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Which ones are the best music sites?
    We make a living by what we get,
    we make a life by what we give

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    lisabritpop's Avatar godwillblesslisa
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    n which manner are you different from the ones you don't want invite to your "top level" sites as you describe them?
    ?
    I'm also looking forward to the reply
    Last edited by lisabritpop; 10-03-2009 at 07:17 PM.
    Misfortune tests the sincerity of friends.....

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Frankthetank1's Avatar Über User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    you do know if you screw up then the person that invited you gets the boot
    “Just because you’re miserable doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your life.”

DO NOT RANDOMLY PM ME ASKING FOR INVITES!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    ok, let's get this thread started:

tell us, possible inviters, in which manner are you different from the ones you don't want invite to your "top level" sites as you describe them?
    would you invite a stranger for example to ftwr or uk-t ?
    Impressive using his own statement against him .Pretty hard to state and then deny one's own principles.

@21122012 sooner or later a staffer from FSC will see this thread( maybe that was the intent all along ) and then they will perhaps clarify the picture for you.

Anyway bonus fortuna.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    The last requester at least used colorful letters and a snowman.

I don't see any colorful letters (kinda miss those) and really liked the snowman. You got no snowman...

Anyway, just screwing around. It is worthwhile to have your "ducks in a row" and be known elsewhere (for good things) before expressing interest in FSC.

As IdolEyes mentioned, staff will stop by for a look...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    KushBlow's Avatar Zen BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8

Urgent

If I was a potential inviter I would not invite you for the sole reason being that your avatar fucking frightens me. But, good luck.

Oh also I understand that the community reason is overused but it's overused because it's genuine, if that makes sense. It's actually a viable reason because FSC's community is reputably good and people take advantage of this. Sure, the ratio system is good but so are others and no ratio would essentially be even better, right?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast