Thread: Look how cute

magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    THis is a continuation on having 1000 posts. This is a link to my first post in the invite section where I was begging for my 4th torrent site ever, bitmetv. I ended up downloading 10 gb then giving it away. You will notice such classics as backslash, and Jessica Alba before he was a middleman
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...27#post1668329

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    maxehhh's Avatar Downloader BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    me don't get it :|

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    what don't you get man????

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    No offending,frankly
    man, i know you have crossed 1000 posts and i know how happy u are...but plz don't make 1000 useless thread, this is meant for invite section.if you really wanna brag about other ppl [i know nd everyone knows that they are great trusted fellas].its usless to point them by making such threads instead offer some free giveaway to ppl so they can benefit from you 1000 posts.

some times 1000 posts seems less for 100 posts depending on what you have posted
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    magicrabbit's Avatar Totally Salad BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    No offending,frankly
    man, i know you have crossed 1000 posts and i know how happy u are...but plz don't make 1000 useless thread, this is meant for invite section.if you really wanna brag about other ppl [i know nd everyone knows that they are great trusted fellas].its usless to point them by making such threads instead offer some free giveaway to ppl so they can benefit from you 1000 posts.

some times 1000 posts seems less for 100 posts depending on what you have posted
    nostalgia over what took place in the invite thread i guess. Ill stop if you want. just celebrating

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by maxehhh View Post
    me don't get it :|
    he's luking back to the days when he first started in invites section and all the big guns here now were not very famous then.
    it always is fun looking by the moments passed especially if they were ur happy moments
    conngrats on ur 1000 posts, magicrabbit

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post

nostalgia over what took place in the invite thread i guess. Ill stop if you want. just celebrating
    man, you can celebrate.who am i to stop you.you have right to enjoybut plz this one be the last thread for your celebration
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by magicrabbit View Post

man, you can celebrate.who am i to stop you.you have right to enjoybut plz this one be the last thread for your celebration
    kay