Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purchase this site

Smile

Hi guys,

I am the owner of another succesful bittorent forum (I will let you guys guess which)

I was just wondering whether or not the owner of this site would be open to sell?

And if so how to get a line of communication to him/her.

PMs seem to be disabled for lower members and the contact us form I'm assuming goes unread as I have sent something through there already.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Are you aware of just the value of the domain www.filesharingtalk.com ?

http://www.urlappraisal.net/search.p...ubmit=Appraise

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Last edited by antrax34130; 03-28-2011 at 02:14 PM.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I am beginning to think some of these calculated values have no relevance. Also, wouldn't FST's values be very underrated with the search engines not being able to get results from here? Other searches:

http://www.urlappraisal.net/appraisal/gmail.com.html $40.7 M (so much less than google)
    http://www.urlappraisal.net/appraisa...lash6.com.html $516 k (fun blog with specific domain)
    http://www.urlappraisal.net/appraisa...ntday.com.html $105 k (for good measure, using a joke site)

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Why don't you spend your money on something useful?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by torrent-invite View Post
    Hi guys,

I am the owner of another succesful bittorent forum (I will let you guys guess which)

I was just wondering whether or not the owner of this site would be open to sell?

And if so how to get a line of communication to him/her.

PMs seem to be disabled for lower members and the contact us form I'm assuming goes unread as I have sent something through there already.
    No you (apparently) own a site , hopefully( This still having aspirations of being an actual place where ideas are exchanged and unlike TI a marketplace for idiots ) nothing like FST as the taglines "What are your dreams? " and "Get your free private tracker invites !" clearly indicates .

Btw if I had any interest in the ownership of this site and wasn't some money grubbing fuckwad my response to you would be a simple "piss off" .
    Respect my lack of authority.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Just sell him the invite forum and maybe the rest of the BT section. I doubt owt else is of interest.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Yeah I thought it would be about that much.

Investing in a website is something useful... Obviously I think it will make good return on my investment.

What are your dreams? What are you talking about ? o.0 Everyone is a money grabbing fuckwad.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I'll forward this to the current manager, as he is the one (that I know of) in touch with the owner.
    Last edited by Cabalo; 03-29-2011 at 02:57 AM.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by torrent-invite View Post

What are your dreams? What are you talking about ? o.0 Everyone is a money grabbing fuckwad.
    Now that Gandhi and Mother Teresa are dead maybe . Of course that still fails to explain the stinky guy with the wild eyes on the sidewalk that accosts me every morning with " Repent the end is near"

More seriously ,beyond having a solid roof over your head ,enough to eat , some friends to enjoy life with and your health what more does anyone need?
    I know it's shocking but the fact that I don't have an infinity pool or an iPad v2.o while troubling is not soul destroying.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast