Thread: Lost Site

psychophil's Avatar Member BT Rep: +2
    Have just lost all my tracker links (PC crashing)

Have got most back on new PC

But cannot remember name of one site

All I know is that MM is in title and staff member is Mazey

Any help would be appreciated.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    mazysmadhouse ?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    iNSOMNiA's Avatar 1/G BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sorry you cant find me lol i changed url slightly as i had to get a bigger server its now http://mazysmadhouse.net you will love it we get up to 100 new members a day and all the latest torrent before alot of other sites due to axx also most torrents on seedboxes so great speed see you there

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by mazy View Post
    sorry you cant find me lol i changed url slightly as i had to get a bigger server its now http://mazysmadhouse.net you will love it we get up to 100 new members a day and all the latest torrent before alot of other sites due to axx also most torrents on seedboxes so great speed see you there
    wtf kind of site is that....
    im not looking to spice up my sex life...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    its just an ad.. nothing to do with the tracker itself
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    LoKaLiRi's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    that's MM Tracker

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Hi, Mazy . what you say is true . I`ve been a member of your sites for years , and have always found them to be the best out there . Have you changed the site name again ? I`ve been trying to log on to mazysmadhouse over the last few days , but it looks like the site is down . I`ve heard it is now called thebarmyfookasdive , and you can use the log in info from mazysmadhouse , but it didn`t work . Probably my fault , I didn`t update my email address , so won`t have got any notification . Can you help me out ?