Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Acc Giveaway

ShadowScout379's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Hey,
    I am giving away following accounts:

TD (1.2TB buffer)
    Bit-HDTV (500GB Buffer)

Just post one ratio proof and a good reason :-)

Cheers.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    can I get the TD account. I am on a very bad connection and it takes ages for me to build a good ratio. The buffer will really be helpful for me.

I am at work now and will post proofs once I reach home

Thanks
    Last edited by dhoparu; 01-30-2009 at 05:55 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    yuffy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Can i have Bit-hdtv ? i like downloadig 720p movies but i have a bad upload speed ( 50kb/sec max ) so i go for a seed box
    please I need it

ratio proofs :

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/9501/61087396oj2.png

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3120/tbsqd6.png

screen shot from my computer
    http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7308/screeneq3.png

just 2 movies because i burn them after waching but i have over than 20 hd movies

thanks
    Last edited by hwash; 01-30-2009 at 06:44 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    alcoholik's Avatar Drinker BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Hi I would like to apply for td please I know what content they have and it is excellent for tv I do not have a seedbox but i will be acquiring 1 in the foreseeable future here is a link to sites I am at and if you require anymore proof can give you profile links
    http://s675.photobucket.com/albums/v...ebastiene2009/

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    hi mate..
    I need this Bit-HDTV account please,,
    I have FULLHD 1080p LCD and I love collecting and watching 1080p movies..
    my 1080p collection

and its growing every day..

Home connection speedtest

I have 100Mbit seedbox..

SCC

RevTT
    Last edited by Arab8Zayed; 01-30-2009 at 07:23 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Never give you accounts to someone else mate. You are a good lad, seed a lot, this is why I am trying to help you and show you the right way.
    I ve been in the same position as you and I can tell that you will regret it later. Trust me.
    Account giveaway is considered trading on trackers.

To applicants: How do you know he is not a cheater and receiving his accounts wont get you globally banned?
    Last edited by ovisan; 01-30-2009 at 07:16 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    just delete them..acc giveaway is considerate trade in case you didn't knew..

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    slymester's Avatar (""\(O.o)/"") BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMalistic View Post
    just delete them..acc giveaway is considerate trade in case you didn't knew..
    Check his post history. He is a trader

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    well i beg to differ there are other trackers which allow you to give accounts away and they are kept separate from the trading section.
    Lets get more posts lets spam every post by doing this we get more posts.
    People should learn to mind there own business I can understand replying and helping but the constant need to interrupt when not helping but hindering is beyond me.
    I think that is why I prefer other invite forums because you get banned for spamming!

trade

 /treɪd/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [treyd] Show IPA Pronunciation
    noun, verb, trad⋅ed, trad⋅ing, adjective –noun 1. the act or process of buying, selling, or exchanging commodities, at either wholesale or retail, within a country or between countries: domestic trade; foreign trade. 2. a purchase or sale; business deal or transaction. 3. an exchange of items, usually without payment of money. 4. any occupation pursued as a business or livelihood. 5. some line of skilled manual or mechanical work; craft: the trade of a carpenter; printer's trade. 6. people engaged in a particular line of business: a lecture of interest only to the trade. 7. market: an increase in the tourist trade. 8. a field of business activity: a magazine for the furniture trade. 9. the customers of a business establishment. 10. Informal. trade paper. 11. trades. trade wind (def. 1). –verb (used with object) 12. to buy and sell; barter; traffic in. 13. to exchange: to trade seats. –verb (used without object) 14. to carry on trade. 15. to traffic (usually fol. by in): a tyrant who trades in human lives. 16. to make an exchange. 17. to make one's purchases; shop; buy. –adjective 18. of or pertaining to trade or commerce. 19. used by, serving, or intended for a particular trade: trade journal. 20. Also, trades. of, composed of, or serving the members of a trade: a trade club. —Verb phrases 21. trade down, to exchange a more valuable or desirable item for a less valuable or desirable one. 22. trade in, to give (a used article) as payment to be credited toward a purchase: We trade in our car every three years. 23. trade off, to exchange something for or with another. 24. trade on or upon, to turn to one's advantage, esp. selfishly or unfairly; exploit: to trade on the weaknesses of others. 25. trade up, to exchange a less valuable or desirable item for a more valuable or desirable one.
    Origin:
    1300–50; 1540–50 for def. 4; ME: course, path, track < MLG, MD (OS trada), c. OHG trata; akin to tread

Dictionary.com Unabridged
    Based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
    Cite This Source
    #newimg{ background-image:url('http://sp.ask.com/en/i/dictionary/translate_new.png'); margin-top:8px; } #newimg6{ filter:progidXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='http://sp.ask.com/en/i/dictionary/translate_new.png', sizingMethod='crop'); } Language Translation for : TRADE
    Spanish: comercio, German: der Handel, Japanese: 貿易
    View 30 other languages »

Sponsored Links 24HR Online Trading
    Start with $100. No commissions. 24/7 support. Free Practice Account
    www.AvaFX.com

CFDTrading.com
    Market News & Technical Analysis Completely Free - No Sign Up
    www.cfdtrading.com

IG Index - Financial Bets
    The tax free alternative from the world leaders in spread betting aff
    www.igindex.co.uk

.shd_hdr1 { width:100%; } .sep_top1 { position : relative; } .citesourceseperator{ border-bottom: solid 1px #E4E4E4; margin-top:15px; margin-bottom:7px; } .sep_top1 table{ margin-top:-2px; margin-bottom:-3px; } .lunatext ul, .lunatext ol { margin-bottom:-3px; } trade (trād) Pronunciation Key
    n.
    1. The business of buying and selling commodities; commerce. See Synonyms at business.
    2. The people working in or associated with a business or industry: a textile-exporting publication for the trade.
    3. The customers of a specified business or industry; clientele.
    4. The act or an instance of buying or selling; transaction.
    5. An exchange of one thing for another.
    6. An occupation, especially one requiring skilled labor; craft: the building trades, including carpentry, masonry, plumbing, and electrical installation.
    7. The trade winds. Often used in the plural with the.

v. trad·ed, trad·ing, trades

v. intr.

1. To engage in buying and selling for profit.
    2. To make an exchange of one thing for another.
    3. To be offered for sale: Stocks traded at lower prices this morning.
    4. To shop or buy regularly: trades at the local supermarket.

v. tr.

1. To give in exchange for something else: trade farm products for manufactured goods; will trade my ticket for yours.
    2. To buy and sell (stock, for example).
    3. To pass back and forth: We traded jokes.

adj.
    1. Of or relating to trade or commerce.
    2. Relating to, used by, or serving a particular trade: a trade magazine.
    3. Of or relating to books that are primarily published to be sold commercially, as in bookstores.

Phrasal Verb(s):
    trade down To trade something in for something else of lower value or price: bought a new, smaller car, trading the old one down for economy.
    trade in To surrender or sell (an old or used item), using the proceeds as partial payment on a new purchase.
    trade on To put to calculated and often unscrupulous advantage; exploit: children of celebrities who trade on their family names.
    trade up To trade something in for something else of greater value or price: The value of our house soared, enabling us to trade up to a larger place.

[Middle English, course, from Middle Low German.]
    trad'a·ble, trade'a·ble adj.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
    Copyright © 2006 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
    Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
    Cite This Source
    Trade
    Trade\, n. [Formerly, a path, OE. tred a footmark. See Tread, n. & v.]1. A track; a trail; a way; a path; also, passage; travel; resort. [Obs.] A postern with a blind wicket there was, A common trade to pass through Priam's house. --Surrey. Hath tracted forth some salvage beastes trade. --Spenser. Or, I'll be buried in the king's highway, Some way of common trade, where subjects' feet May hourly trample on their sovereign's head. --Shak. 2. Course; custom; practice; occupation; employment. [Obs.] "The right trade of religion." --Udall. There those five sisters had continual trade. --Spenser. Long did I love this lady, Long was my travel, long my trade to win her. --Massinger. Thy sin's not accidental but a trade. --Shak. 3. Business of any kind; matter of mutual consideration; affair; dealing. [Obs.] Have you any further trade with us? --Shak. 4. Specifically: The act or business of exchanging commodities by barter, or by buying and selling for money; commerce; traffic; barter. Note: Trade comprehends every species of exchange or dealing, either in the produce of land, in manufactures, in bills, or in money; but it is chiefly used to denote the barter or purchase and sale of goods, wares, and merchandise, either by wholesale or retail. Trade is either foreign or domestic. Foreign trade consists in the exportation and importation of goods, or the exchange of the commodities of different countries. Domestic, or home, trade is the exchange, or buying and selling, of goods within a country. Trade is also by the wholesale, that is, by the package or in large quantities, generally to be sold again, or it is by retail, or in small parcels. The carrying trade is the business of transporting commodities from one country to another, or between places in the same country, by land or water. 5. The business which a person has learned, and which he engages in, for procuring subsistence, or for profit; occupation; especially, mechanical employment as distinguished from the liberal arts, the learned professions, and agriculture; as, we speak of the trade of a smith, of a carpenter, or mason, but not now of the trade of a farmer, or a lawyer, or a physician. Accursed usury was all his trade. --Spenser. The homely, slighted, shepherd's trade. --Milton. I will instruct thee in my trade. --Shak. 6. Instruments of any occupation. [Obs.] The house and household goods, his trade of war. --Dryden. 7. A company of men engaged in the same occupation; thus, booksellers and publishers speak of the customs of the trade, and are collectively designated as the trade. 8. pl. The trade winds. 9. Refuse or rubbish from a mine. [Prov. Eng.] Syn: Profession; occupation; office; calling; avocation; employment; commerce; dealing; traffic. Board of trade. See under Board. Trade dollar. See under Dollar. Trade price, the price at which goods are sold to members of the same trade, or by wholesale dealers to retailers. Trade sale, an auction by and for the trade, especially that of the booksellers. Trade wind, a wind in the torrid zone, and often a little beyond at, which blows from the same quarter throughout the year, except when affected by local causes; -- so called because of its usefulness to navigators, and hence to trade. Note: The general direction of the trade winds is from N. E. to S. W. on the north side of the equator, and from S. E. to N. W. on the south side of the equator. They are produced by the joint effect of the rotation of the earth and the movement of the air from the polar toward the equatorial regions, to supply the vacancy caused by heating, rarefaction, and consequent ascent of the air in the latter regions. The trade winds are principally limited to two belts in the tropical regions, one on each side of the equator, and separated by a belt which is characterized by calms or variable weather.

Trade
    Trade\, v. i. [imp. & p. p. Traded; p. pr. & vb. n. Trading.]1. To barter, or to buy and sell; to be engaged in the exchange, purchase, or sale of goods, wares, merchandise, or anything else; to traffic; to bargain; to carry on commerce as a business. A free port, where nations . . . resorted with their goods and traded. --Arbuthnot. 2. To buy and sell or exchange property in a single instance. 3. To have dealings; to be concerned or associated; -- usually followed by with. How did you dare to trade and traffic with Macbeth? --Shak.

Trade
    Trade\, v. t. To sell or exchange in commerce; to barter. They traded the persons of men. --Ezek. xxvii. 13. To dicker and to swop, to trade rifles and watches. --Cooper.

Trade
    Trade\, obs. imp. of Tread.

Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.
    Cite This Source
    ._vtad { border-top: 1px solid #B6D0DD; padding: 15px 0 0 0; margin: 1em 0 0 0; background-image: url(http://syndication.visualthesaurus.com/ddc/gradient.png);background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: 0 0; } ._vtad A { text-decoration: none; } ._vtad A:hover { text-decoration: underline; } ._vtad_flt { float: right; margin: 0 0 10px 7px; } ._vtad_flt IMG { vertical-align: top; margin-bottom: 5px; border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;} A._vtad_explore { letter-spacing: -.4px; font-family: verdana;display:block; line-height: 10px; font-size: 11px;color: #0050BB; } ._vtad_related { font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; margin: 6px 0 6px; } ._vtad_related A { color: black; } ._vtad_header { font-family: georgia; line-height: 10px; font-size: 14px; color: #575757; } ._vtad_header IMG { vertical-align: top; margin-right: 7px; } ._vtad_header A { font-family: Times New Roman, serif; font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; color: black; } A._vtad_other { font-family: verdana; font-size: 1em; color: #0050BB; }Explore the Visual Thesaurus »
    Related Words for : TRADE
    merchandise, trade in, craft, barter, swap
    View more related words »

trade
    noun1. the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services; "Venice was an important center of trade with the East"; "they are accused of conspiring to constrain trade" 2. the skilled practice of a practical occupation; "he learned his trade as an apprentice" 3. the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers; "even before noon there was a considerable patronage" 4. a particular instance of buying or selling; "it was a package deal"; "I had no further trade with him"; "he's a master of the business deal" [syn: deal] 5. people who perform a particular kind of skilled work; "he represented the craft of brewers"; "as they say in the trade" [syn: craft] 6. steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator; "they rode the trade winds going west" [syn: trade wind] 7. an equal exchange; "we had no money so we had to live by barter" [syn: barter]
    verb1. engage in the trade of; "he is merchandising telephone sets" 2. turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase; "trade in an old car for a new one" 3. be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions; "The stock traded around $20 a share" 4. exchange or give (something) in exchange for 5. do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes" [syn: deal]

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.
    Cite This Source

trade

Business or commerce; economic activity.

The American Heritage® New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition
    Copyright © 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
    Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
    Cite This Source

trade (n.)
    c.1375, "path, track, course of action," introduced by the Hanse merchants, from M.Du. or M.L.G. trade "track, course" (probably originally of a trading ship), cognate with O.E. tredan (see tread). Sense of "one's habitual business" (1546) developed from the notion of "way, course, manner of life" (1456); sense of "buying and selling" is first recorded 1555. Trade wind (1650) has nothing to do with commerce, but preserves the obsolete sense of "in a habitual or regular course." Trademark first attested 1838; in figurative sense, 1873. Trade union is attested from 1831.

trade (v.)
    1548, "to tread a path," from trade (n.). Meaning "to occupy oneself (in something)" is recorded from 1606. The U.S. sports team sense of "to exchange one player for another" is attested from 1899. To trade down is attested from 1942. Trade-in in ref. to used cars is recorded from 1917; trade-off "sacrifice of one benefit for another" is attested from 1961. Trading post is recorded from 1796.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper
    Cite This Source

Trade

1. A transaction involving the sale and purchase of a security.

2. In general, the buying and selling of goods and services.
    Investopedia Commentary

Trading is not a new phenomenon - we've been doing it for centuries! The trade that occurred among the most primitive humans has evolved considerably over time, and the word "trade" has come to include the complex trading that occurs on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). However, the basic elements haven't changed a bit - trade still involves giving one thing in exchange for another.
    Related Links

What Is The World Trade Organization?
    Ten Steps to Building a Winning Trading Plan
    What Is International Trade?

See also: Broker, New York Stock Exchange - NYSE, Security, Trade Date, Trade Finance
    Also spelled: trading

Investopedia.com. Copyright © 1999-2005 - All rights reserved. Owned and Operated by Investopedia Inc.
    Cite This Source

trade

The purchase or sale of an asset. Also called transaction.

trade

To buy or sell an asset, frequently with only short intervals of ownership.

Wall Street Words: An A to Z Guide to Investment Terms by David L. Scott.
    Copyright © 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin.
    Cite This Source

Main Entry: trade
    Function: noun
    1 a : the business or work in which one engages regularly b : an occupation requiring manual or mechanical skill c : the persons engaged in an occupation
    2 : the business of buying and selling or bartering commodities
    3 : an act or instance of trading; also : an exchange of property usually without use of money

Function: verb
    Inflected Forms: trad·ed; trad·ing
    intransitive verb 1 : to engage in the exchange, purchase, or sale of goods
    2 : to give one thing in exchange for another
    3 : to engage in selling transitive verb 1 : to give in exchange for another commodity; also : to make an exchange of
    2 : to engage in frequent buying and selling of (as stocks or commodities) usually in search of quick profits —trad·able also trade·able adjective

Function: adjective
    1 : of, relating to, or used in trade or in a particular trade or business
    2 also trades : of, composed of, or representing the trades or labor unions

Merriam-Webster's Dictionary of Law, © 1996 Merriam-Webster, Inc.
    Cite This Source
    Trade Lake, WI (town, FIPS 01380375)
    Population (2000): 871 (625 housing units)
    Area: 32.537879 sq mi (land), 2.986085 sq mi (water)

U.S. Gazetteer, U.S. Census Bureau
    Cite This Source
    trade
    In addition to the idioms beginning with trade, also see tricks of the trade.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer.
    Copyright © 1997. Published by Houghton Mifflin.
    Cite This Source

.linkpage{ font-family:verdana; font-size:12px; color:#333333; padding-bottom:5px; } .linkdiv{ padding-bottom:14px; }
    Embed as HTML

Search another word or see TRADE on Thesaurus | Reference | Translate

.bottomAd { padding-top:15px; padding-bottom:15px; padding-bottom:11px; } Sponsored Links Trading Online
    Trade tax free on shares, indices, currencies, options & more!
    www.finspreads.com

Currency Trading Online
    Practice Forex Trading. Real-Time Charts & Reports. Sign Up Today!
    www.ac-markets.com

Day Trade to Retirement.
    90 minutes daily is all it takes. Half price starter offer guaranteed
    www.WaveRiderPro.com

Trade Your Games Online
    Play the latest and greatest games. Trade-ins from as little as £7.50
    www.chartswappers.com

Learn to Trade for Free
    Learn How to Trade From the Experts Free Seminar in your Area Shows How
    KnowledgeToAction.co.uk/Trade

.logo{ background-image: url('http://sp.ask.com/en/i/dictionary/dictionary_search_sprite.png'); background-position:-30px -0px; width : 40px; height : 40px; overflow:hidden; position:relative; top:5px; } .logo_lf6{ filter:progidXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='http://sp.ask.com/en/i/dictionary/dictionary_search_sprite.png', sizingMethod='crop'); width : 70px; height : 40px; left:-30px; overflow:hidden; position:relative; } #beak_lf{ background-image:url('http://sp.ask.com/en/i/dictionary/dictionary_search_sprite.png'); top:24px; } #beak_lf6{ filter:progidXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src='http://sp.ask.com/en/i/dictionary/dictionary_search_sprite.png', sizingMethod='crop'); height:48px; width:138px; top:-38px; left:-132px; position : relative; }

About · Privacy Policy · Terms of Use · Link to Us · Report Ad · Contact Us
    Copyright © 2009, Dictionary.com, LLC. All rights reserved.

.premium-services{ background:#E3F4F8 url(http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/premium_blue.gif) no-repeat scroll 100% 100%; border:1px solid #003A66; } .adseperator{ padding:5px 5px 0px 0px; cursor:pointer; } .adseperator#HotWordAd{ cursor:default; } .Border{ border:#B6D0DD; border-style:solid; border-width:4px; width:300px; } #Subscription{ padding-top:12px; padding-bottom:4px; } #toolbar{ padding-top:12px; padding-bottom:4px; } .podlink{ background-image:url(http://sp.ask.com/en/i/dictionary/dicbg01.png); height:90px; } .podbodymask{ padding-left:10px; padding-top:16px; } .podimg{ height:2px; padding-left:10px; margin-top:-6px; } .IElink{ background-image:url(http://sp.ask.com/en/i/dictionary/dicbg02.png); height:96px; } .link{ color:#0066CC; } .contentrightFF{ background-image:url(http://sp.ask.com/en/i/dictionary/dicFFbg.png); height:104px; cursor:pointer; } .contentrightSub{ background-image:url(http://sp.ask.com/en/i/dictionary/dicSubbg.png); height:92px; } .contentrightTB{ background-image:url(http://sp.ask.com/en/i/dictionary/dicTBbg.png); height:129px; cursor:pointer; } .subscribebutton { background-color:rgb(242,240,240); } .colorsubscribe{ color:#0050BB; } .iconborder{ border:1px solid rgb(182,208,221); background-color:rgb(245,245,245); } Get the FREE Dictionary.com FireFox plug-in
    And you will be able to access Dictionary.com directly from your browser.Download Now >>

Dictionary.com Podcast

Dictionary.com is podcasting Word Explorer
    every week to enrich your lexicon.
    Listen to Podcast »

Get the FREE Dictionary.com's
    Internet Explorer Plug-in

And you will be able to access Dictionary.com
    directely from your browser. Download for FREE

Dictionary.com Premium Membership

Save time with no advertising and support
    Dictionary.com as a Premium Member
    Upgrade to Premium »

No more Typing!

Click on any word in search results to see its
    definition.
    On Off

Get your FREE Subscription to Dictionary.com Word of the Day

Subscribe

The FREE Dictionary.com Toolbar
    Dictionary Thesaurus Reference

The answers are right on your browser and just a click away with Dictionary.com Toolbar.
    Download for FREE >>

Last edited by sebastiene; 01-30-2009 at 08:04 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast