Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Request for FSC

sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I do not need SCT as I have FTN. However, can I get the FSC atleast because I wanted this because of this reason.

The Share Index System (c)

The Share Index system is unique to FSC, and was designed to help those that find it hard to seed back enough to maintain a healthy ratio. For each 24 hours of connectivity, members earn a ratio 0.10 for each active torrent. That means that even if no one leeches from a seeder, within 10 days of sharing he will have a ratio of at least 1.0 on that torrent! This special ratio is called a Share Ratio, and is basically a bonus, added to the traditional up/down file ratio.

The Share Ratio is added to the member's file ratio to create a combined ratio, which is called a Share Index. The Share Index is the defacto measure of sharing on the site. If you are partially successful in seeding some data back, the Share Ratio for that torrent will help to boost the file ratio. All this goes into the Share Index.

As I have good upload speed. I always seed the torrent for long time. Not by restricting the speed because I have low upload speed that is 512kbps.

Can I get the Christmas gift this time.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjana View Post
    I do not need SCT as I have FTN. However, can I get the FSC atleast because I wanted this because of this reason.
    Good luck bro. However, I need one sct invitation if you can... I don't have anythink in return.
    ^today's post

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...48#post2529217

and, you had ScT invite request thread a while ago

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...est-sct-251039

you had FTN while u made that request and you had FTN while making that post..and now u condrict yourself saying "I do not need SCT as I have FTN".

aren't u non-Christian?
    Last edited by squirr3l; 12-26-2007 at 02:02 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I'm Back Everyone :) BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17

You keep surprising me sanjana

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    have fsc given out invites during xmas?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    sanjana's Avatar Cherish your life... BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Good luck bro. However, I need one sct invitation if you can... I don't have anythink in return.
    ^today's post

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...48#post2529217

and, you had ScT invite request thread a while ago

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...est-sct-251039

you had FTN while u made that request and you had FTN while making that post..and now u condrict yourself saying "I do not need SCT as I have FTN".

aren't u non-Christian?
    If the person is willing to give the sct invitation it is fine as my previous request was not helpful in getting the invitation to sct. I am planning to live with that.. However, if someone still interested to give one. I will take. I don't think that will happen.You cannot force someone to give or convice too much to get the invitation to Sct. Just you can request.

However, as per previous post that I promised that I will reopen sct thread again. I did not reopen because if I needed I would have reopened it and if you see my signature I removed the looking for the sct invitation and if someone is really want posting the thread that is related to sct I will post the request and not forcing it.

Now the question is non-christian or anyother. If there is gift from someone take it after all we all are humanbeing. I am not a christian...just a human....
    Last edited by sanjana; 12-26-2007 at 02:31 PM.
    I am proud to be a part of this communities.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by tintin123 View Post
    have fsc given out invites during xmas?
    NO

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bikernin's Avatar KatanaLover BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i think you got lucky with f*n. cant see it happen this time though

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    not.so.legend BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40

The Share Index System (c)

The Share Index system is unique to FSC, and was designed to help those that find it hard to seed back enough to maintain a healthy ratio. For each 24 hours of connectivity, members earn a ratio 0.10 for each active torrent. That means that even if no one leeches from a seeder, within 10 days of sharing he will have a ratio of at least 1.0 on that torrent! This special ratio is called a Share Ratio, and is basically a bonus, added to the traditional up/down file ratio.

The Share Ratio is added to the member's file ratio to create a combined ratio, which is called a Share Index. The Share Index is the defacto measure of sharing on the site. If you are partially successful in seeding some data back, the Share Ratio for that torrent will help to boost the file ratio. All this goes into the Share Index.

As I have good upload speed. I always seed the torrent for long time. Not by restricting the speed because I have low upload speed that is 512kbps.

oppss..found it.. from WTAW ..
    btw..that system doesn't use anymore in FSC ...

-j/k
    Last edited by darkseekers; 12-26-2007 at 06:06 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    piku20045's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hehehahahah...............
    IF i get btmusic invite i will leave trading.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Actually, you would do better at FSC than at ScT.

And as much you post good topics, you don't get involved in the follow up replies, it's a discussion topic where you post something of interest and then members post their thoughts, and you reply with your answers on why the topic was started.

At the moment, you post something, then disappear for ages, then suddenly post something else, that my friend is not being sincere and just trying to fake it to make it look like you are getting "involved" in the community, very much like what you do here.

You may get invited, and you would enjoy it, but if you don't get invited, then I would suggest it is due to what I just stated, I wish you all the best, but the more you get involved the more you will get noticed
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast