Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HD-Torrents

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I am looking for a HD-Torrents invite. I am a big fan of HD content and I am currently building a library for my home theatre project. I am already a member at some HD trackers such as Bit-HDTV but there are some movies there (especially from around 2000) for which there are no seeders. Also speeds are issue on some old movies. If you give me invite I assure you that I will use it fully, maintain ratio and follow all rules. I also have a 100mbit seedbox and I seed permenantly.

I am a member at SCC, Waffles, Bitme, BitmeTV, Bit-HDTV, HD-Bits.ro, Blackcat-Games and IPT and I can provide their ratio proofs. I can also provide you seedbox proof and speedtest.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by lea88 View Post
    I am looking for a HD-Torrents invite. I am a big fan of HD content and I am currently building a library for my home theatre project. I am already a member at some HD trackers such as Bit-HDTV but there are some movies there (especially from around 2000) for which there are no seeders. Also speeds are issue on some old movies. If you give me invite I assure you that I will use it fully, maintain ratio and follow all rules. I also have a 100mbit seedbox and I seed permenantly.
    how touching indeed, hay do u also need first lady's bathing soup to get fairer skin u can put a request in different section for that too
    On Topic:
    In this thread u told us that u r from india and in this thread ur speed test is from pakistan besides having the greatest music system in the world u only use this board to snatch invites so u are not only a collector but also u r a lier
    i have what u want but but u have to bother explaining me
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 12-08-2010 at 07:39 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    how touching indeed, hay do u also need first lady's bathing soup to get fairer skin u can put a request in different section for that too
    On Topic:
    In this thread u told us that u r from india and in this thread ur speed test is from pakistan besides having the greatest music system in the world u only use this board to snatch invites so u are not only a collector but also u r a lier
    ^^Dumbo Lahore is the Location of the server where speed test is from.
    Check Mine:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1062073076.png
    Last edited by addmaths07; 12-08-2010 at 08:21 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    On Topic:
    Mr. Good for nothing I dont need to explain anything to you so you can go f*** yourself. I'll explain to anyone who asks nicely. Anyone else who trys to act like a smart ass would get a lesson in humility.

And from where do I look like a collector? If you can't see properly or are retarded, almost all my trackers cater to different segments.

Dont bother replying on my thread again shithead coz I am not like other requesters who will keep up with the bullshit and neither am I so needy that I'll trade my self respect for an invite

EDIT: If you have so much freaking free time, check my post history to see that I declined a RevTT invite because I found out I was from a banned country and I didn't want to put inviter in any danger when I could have used a proxy. So much for being a collector and a lier
    Last edited by lea88; 12-08-2010 at 11:56 AM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    I was expecting this
    Last edited by addmaths07; 12-08-2010 at 11:57 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by addmaths07 View Post
    owned
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    I was expecting this
    even i was, this is usually happens when a lier is caught lying
    btw i feel some serious buthurt here..

Check Mine:
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1062073076.png
    look at the distance from the server moron, lea's speedtest has 50mi from lahore meaning the connection is either located in lahore or one of its environs
    btw whos the dumbo now?
    btw this means u r from pakistan too lol this just proves my point

I'll explain to anyone who asks nicely
    oh so with which words exactly u felt abused and insulted or was it just the fact i unearthed ur lie...............btw mind looking the way u came up with a reply??? i feel ur moral memorandum needs a reformation
    OK here we go again............
    your highness with all due respect will u pls pay me a little mercy and tell me why u lied abt where u belong to fetch an invite?

Anyone else who trys to act like a smart ass would get a lesson in humility.
    why in the world u eliminated my right to find how honest u r in order to consider u giving an invite? pls elaborate
    as for the later part consider urself greatful that i am a faithful and i have certain limitations to abide with or i can ask u to sleep with me for 10 bucks or an invite whichever u prefer dont give me a valid reason to forget abt them

Dont bother replying on my thread again shithead coz I am not like other requesters who will keep up with the bullshit and neither am I so needy that I'll trade my self respect for an invite
    Do u own this board? this is not ur courtyard its a public forum,
    It's a forum and as much as some people seem to wish it otherwise whatever someone posts is by default if not "the " topic then at least "a " topic and ( being a forum) therefore as valid as anything else spouted in a thread.
    Btw that doesn't mean that you have to like what is said or like who is saying it , it just means you need to get over yourself and accept what the definition of a forum really means.

If you can't and think that only certain things ( mostly those that you agree with no doubt) are deemed acceptable then I suggest you move to China or Iran or someplace else that is more in line with your idea of what open discussion entails .

If you have so much freaking free time, check my post history to see that I declined a RevTT invite because I found out I was from a banned country and I didn't want to put inviter in any danger when I could have used a proxy. So much for being a collector and a lier
    If u r that much of a saint mind telling me how'd signed up at SCC when ur country is banned from their sign ups? not only u r a lier but also u r a cheater that cheated the sytem and disobeyed the tracker's rules also proves the point that u r ready to go any lengths to attain what u desire u can very well be trader or ratio cheater who knows

btw dont bother ever to talk to me like that again or telling where shud i post or i will wrath ur bullshit, needs and self respect to the point of insult
    from where u wudent be able to recover from a memory loss,i can also make u good use the words like h8er, b3ch etc
    consider this an advise

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Well FYI Lahore very close to border and 50 miles from Lahore I can assure, you can reach India (if don't consider Manhattan distance)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    you can shove your advise and your invite up your a**

What part of "Dont bother replying in my thread" you did not understand? Do you have no self respect? or are you simple plain retarded? I am going for both in your case. This is a public forum but this thread is mine and since you have nothing positive to contribute here, you are not welcomed.

As far as SCC is concerned, Mr. retard not all Indian IPs are banned.

Now DONT EVER REPLY in my thread again

@All

Is there an ignore button in these forums?

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    It's a forum and as much as some people seem to wish it otherwise whatever someone posts is by default if not "the " topic then at least "a " topic and ( being a forum) therefore as valid as anything else spouted in a thread.
    Btw that doesn't mean that you have to like what is said or like who is saying it , it just means you need to get over yourself and accept what the definition of a forum really means.
    If you're going to quote someone (in this case, Idol), you could at least use the BBCode tags at your disposal to avoid making you look like a copy & paster.

@All

Is there an ignore button in these forums?
    https://filesharingtalk.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist
    Last edited by anon; 12-08-2010 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast