Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: /me swallows my pride (ftn)

Poster BT Rep: +5
    Well, here it is.....

I would greatly appreciate an invite to ftn if anyone is feeling generous. From the experience's I have had at different trackers, I feel that I would be a very good candidate for ftn.

Im not gonna just say I want ftn because of the great community blah blah blah like everyone else, although the community is my main reason for wanting it.

The truth is is that as far as the forum aspect, I am pretty sure that I am part of a community in which is comprised of a lot of the same members.

This community (I'm a member of) has given me a whole new outlook on torrenting. I cant explain the feeling I get when I hunt down a torrent in need of seeds from another tracker, in order to seed it to my "friend(s)" in need.

I feel as though I am sharing with my friends, rather than 300 strangers. This has influenced me to seed longer (as long as my hdd space will permit, I Download ALOT). I enjoy keeping my favorite movies and seasons alive because I know that there will be others that will truly appreciate it when they find "that movie".

Because of this new outlook I have on torrenting, I am now ALL about tight nit communities (not just the high level ones, I'm open to suggestions)

All this being said, I do also want ftn due to all the stuff everyone claims to want it for (pre-time, speed), but the for mentioned reasons are more important to me.

P.S. I understand that I may be too new here at fst to recieve a ftn invite, but its worth a shot.

P.P.S I dont mind spam, have fun

Edit: PM me for my username at trackers if you want to know who I am

EDIT: CLOSED thank you for all your support
    Last edited by That1Guy; 01-08-2008 at 07:24 PM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    gl you'll need it

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    knight76's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Im not gonna just say I want ftn because of the great community blah blah blah like everyone else, although the community is my main reason for wanting it.
    I love that sentence.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by knight76 View Post
    I love that sentence.
    he he it does sound kinda hypocritical, meant the forum isnt necessarily the main reason (although it is some). I meant that I feel like I am helping a person in the community....(which usually will appreciate me more than some guy on tl that see's 400 seeds.

If that makes sense....I took 1 too many soma's tonight, I think.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    MODERATION BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    If everyone shared and swallowd the pride, do u know that song? thats why that tittle? LOL

Good luck.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Luchohhh View Post
    If everyone shared and swallowd the pride, do u know that song? thats why that tittle? LOL

Good luck.
    haven't heard it, I just hate begging.

Oh yeah, I was kinda of soma-tose last night when I wrote this request (im supprised I worded it as good as I did

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    What's it's taste?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DyNast View Post
    What's it's taste?
    ?? please quote my crazy wording for all to laugh at...(if thats what you are talking about)

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    DyNast's Avatar What's My Age Again? BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    lol, I'm kidding, just wondering how your pride tastes like ^^
    anyway, good luck with that, and sorry for my shitty post

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    your avatar is not strange for me.
    Are you on FSC?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast