Page 638 of 740 FirstFirst ... 138538588628635636637638639640641648688738 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 7395

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    'Call me...Stiffler's mom.'
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #6372
    Following reports that his upcoming book Friends, Lovers and the Big Terrible Thing included a surprising amount of Keanu Reeves–bashing, Matthew Perry has apologized. Twice throughout the book, which comes out November 1, Perry apparently compares Keanu Reeves unfavorably to other actors who have died. “Why is it that the original thinkers like River Phoenix and Heath Ledger die, but Keanu Reeves still walks among us?” he says, according to Page Six. Then, when Chris Farley dies, “I punched a hole through Jennifer Aniston’s dressing room wall when I found out,” he says. “Keanu Reeves walks among us.”
    Jesus Fucking Christ... River was Keanu's best friend and He's still very much saddened by his passing.

We've all seen how Keanu reacts over a puppy. I wouldn't diss the death of his best friend.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #6373
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    I wonder how high or drunk you have to be to find her attractive...?
    More drunk than either of us have ever been in our lives and at least one of us has been comatose.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #6374
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Following reports that his upcoming book Friends, Lovers and the Big Terrible Thing included a surprising amount of Keanu Reeves–bashing, Matthew Perry has apologized. Twice throughout the book, which comes out November 1, Perry apparently compares Keanu Reeves unfavorably to other actors who have died. “Why is it that the original thinkers like River Phoenix and Heath Ledger die, but Keanu Reeves still walks among us?” he says, according to Page Six. Then, when Chris Farley dies, “I punched a hole through Jennifer Aniston’s dressing room wall when I found out,” he says. “Keanu Reeves walks among us.”
    Jesus Fucking Christ... River was Keanu's best friend and He's still very much saddened by his passing.

We've all seen how Keanu reacts over a puppy. I wouldn't diss the death of his best friend.
    See this is the problem with books and why I'm in favour of burning banning them.

5. Lounge   -   #6375
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Perhaps the Pelosi story comes down to Paul asking a stranger for help saying, 'OK...when I nod my head, you hit it with a hammer.'
    That happens with the elderly a lot more than you think. That's why I'm in favour of burning banning them.

6. Lounge   -   #6376
    Supposedly and this is probably bullshit because I saw it on the internet, but supposedly the cream of humanity that we call 8chan got together and decided to test the limits of what you can now get away with on Twitter and posted a lot of n word stuff just for you know.... kicks. "Kicks" of course meaning because they all have small penises.

7. Lounge   -   #6377
    Didn't you read Twitter's updated TOS? Racial slurs are now a requirement for tweets, but they don't count against your 280 character limit.

8. Lounge   -   #6378
    the cream of humanity that we call 8chan
    The non-political boards over there are filled with genuinely nice and level-headed people. Unfortunately, they're not the ones you think of when you hear the name.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Lounge   -   #6379
    I'm sorry but I can't believe that you can belong to something as vile as that site and still be a decent human being. It's like saying "Hey, sure I'm a Klansman, but I only do it for the non-lynching stuff".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8chan

Maybe use Reddit instead or something.

10. Lounge   -   #6380
    Sounds seriously a lot like the current Republican base voters. Maybe they should consider hosting the RNC there.