Page 640 of 741 FirstFirst ... 140540590630637638639640641642643650690740 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 7404

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Musk reminds me of Scorpio from the Simpsons, but without the generous employee compensation.

He bought Twitter to have massive control of propaganda. His very first act as private owner was to fire anyone with morals.

He has an ever-growing mesh of military grade level of satellites covering the globe.

He is developing an advanced army of AI robots to put in every home.

He is encouraging people to have as many children as possible because 8 BILLION is not enough. Personally, I think Eight is Enough.

He is trying feverishly to populate Mars (with his own children?) because he knows Earth is fucked.

He blocked Ukrainian communications during critical times and locations on the battlefield because he got temperamental/could.

With Twitter, he'll decide who wins the next presidential election.

I mention the last two separately because I believe he's trying to make HUGE deals with Putin to control the US and hand him a Ukrainian victory before he dies.
    I think, given the last two go-'rounds, we can afford to wait and see.

You people forget Musk doesn't appear on the Right; as a fan of big government - he is Mr. Subsidy, after all - he's at least arguably a Leftist.

He's certainly an opportunistic Capitalist.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Everyone's got something that they'd rather not be made public, rich people probably more than most. If I had a legion of spies at my beck and call, probably wouldn't be that hard to dig up or create some blackmail worthy material.
    Really?

Okay - think Trump.

Ooookay - now, think Biden.

So typical. Instead of saying the assault on Paul Pelosi was wrong, the Right brings up the times the Left was violent. To me this says they believe violence is OK if it's in the proper direction.
    The Left IS more violent - how have you missed the fact?

My sincere guess is that anyone who has directly gone against Trump (Liz Cheyney, honest election officials/governors, prosecutors, Senate minority leaders, etc) should seriously consider bumping up security. This is terrorism meant as a warning to not get in the way.
    Back that up.

Fucking weird stuff that makes little to no sense being released about the attack on Paul Pelosi. I think "the authorities" are incapable of telling the truth about anything remoting involving them. Like when it was first reported that Kamala Harris' motorcade hd suffered a "mechanical failure" and then became a traffic accident even though apparently the VP like the President travels on closed roads.
    Simple question:

We hear that DePape and Pelosi were struggling over a hammer.

While this was going on, someone opened the door for the cops...yet no third party was identified.

Explain, please.

Perhaps the Pelosi story comes down to Paul asking a stranger for help saying, 'OK...when I nod my head, you hit it with a hammer.'
    I prefer the first version of his drunken-driving exploits in his Porsche - he was initially reported to be driving like an asshole trying to impress the young lady in the passenger seat, this, before the young lady was deleted from the story.

I'm guessing Big Nancy hired DePape to get even with her husband while she was in Washington DC maintaining a vestige of plausible deniability.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #6392
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I thought the story that Russian foreign agents were going with was that DePape was a male prostitute? What boggles my mind is that how someone worth over a 100 million dollars and with direct ties to the person second in line to the presidency, doesn't have some form of personal security going on .
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #6393
    Btw Hunter Biden should be tried for something or other of this I have no doubt but apparently there's an understanding that someone needs to be poor and/or a poc to be charged with anything. I don't make the rules, obviously stolen seats on the Supreme Court do.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-01-2022 at 12:12 AM.

4. Lounge   -   #6394
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post

I must have missed it while I was ducking bullets from the NRA and that neo-Nazi was stomping on my head.

5. Lounge   -   #6395
    Caballero's Avatar Hung Like A Horse
    Simple question:

We hear that DePape and Pelosi were struggling over a hammer.

While this was going on, someone opened the door for the cops...yet no third party was identified.

Explain, please.
    See: https://www.wakeuptopolitics.com/october-31-2022/

3) The idea that there was someone else at the Pelosi home at the time originated with a Politico story that states that the police were let into the home “by an unknown person.” But that does not mean it was a third person, just that it’s unclear whether it was Pelosi or DePape who opened the door.

The San Francisco district attorney has firmly stated that only those two men were present at the time of the attack.
    Probably should read the rest of that article, too.

6. Lounge   -   #6396
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Really? Usually, I'm a pretty good judge of character and I always saw you more as a traitor than a deserter.
    What can I say, I like desserts.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #6397
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19

I must have missed it while I was ducking bullets from the NRA and that neo-Nazi was stomping on my head.
    Don't forget that little insurrection.

Also, there are a lot of nutty looking guys armed to the teeth at polling stations in the last few years. Which side are they on again?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #6398

You mean like Jesus? I don't think you can get shay to believe that happened.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-01-2022 at 07:01 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #6399
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened

You were ducking bullets?

Your head was stomped by a Neo-Nazi?

Tell me more.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballero View Post
    See: https://www.wakeuptopolitics.com/october-31-2022/

3) The idea that there was someone else at the Pelosi home at the time originated with a Politico story that states that the police were let into the home “by an unknown person.” But that does not mean it was a third person, just that it’s unclear whether it was Pelosi or DePape who opened the door.

The San Francisco district attorney has firmly stated that only those two men were present at the time of the attack.
    Probably should read the rest of that article, too.
    "Struggling" over a hammer, but able to open a door for the cops?

How could anyone possibly be so naive as to believe anything put forth in that article, then say "we haven't even seen the body-cam video yet"?

Do you remember how long we had to wait for the fraction of video we were treated to when Pelosi drove drunk?

Are you impressed that we haven't seen more?

Do details that come and go bother you at all?

How long will your curiosity last?

Also, there are a lot of nutty looking guys armed to the teeth at polling stations in the last few years. Which side are they on again?
    You mean the "insurrection" that cost the unarmed Ashli Babbitt her life?

The one where no cops died or were even assaulted?

The one where Democrats have something on the order of 1500 hours of video they haven't seen fit to show anyone, probably because it is exculpatory for those still wrongly incarcerated since January 6th of 2021?

You are right about the idiots outside of polling places, but you've overlooked or been misled about who they were, I think.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #6400
    You were ducking bullets?

Your head was stomped by a Neo-Nazi?

Tell me more.
    It was a Tuesday, a day very much like today. The air was cool but if you breathed in hard enough, it still held the wisp of a trace of Summer. I was travelling alone as is my wont, through Alabama or maybe it was Georgia. When you've been up for 18 hours straight like I had, things and places tend to run together.
    Then suddenly out of nowhere a shot rang out, followed by another and then another and then several more. I immediately hurled myself to the ground, waiting for whatever was going to happen next. To my surprise it was a voice shouting out, "Nnnnancy.... Come out and playa". End of first episode.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-01-2022 at 09:35 PM.