Page 1 of 40 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: IMAGiNE

Word is IMAGiNE has its own tracker.
    There will be a 3 day open sign up period in the very near future. If anyones interested .... I can post in the open sign ups thread a few hours before hand

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by fatal View Post
    Word is IMAGiNE has its own tracker.
    There will be a 3 day open sign up period in the very near future.
    Cool. Do you have any source for this, or is it a mere rumor?

As for me, I'll keep on getting their releases off IPT unless they give me a very good reason to join their site.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Does anyone actually downloads their releases? I have never downloaded a single one.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I do it quite frequently. I check IPT's Top 10 torrents table to find new movies to download, and many of those releases are from IMAGiNE. They do a good job, I think.
    Last edited by anon; 09-04-2010 at 05:12 PM.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    From time to time they do have major first run releases but I find them to be more useful for their audio work on CAM, TS and R5 releases. They have their own sneaky audio devices that they get into theaters. In the P2P world line audio by IMAGiNE is generally respected.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    I do so, as well. Sometimes a movie doesn't warrant me going to the theaters/spending money on a ticket, but I feel like watching it anyway. In those cases, IMAGiNE oft releases TS/CAMs before scene groups/they have better sources.
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Not only are they often faster with releases, but most of the time, the releases are quite simply much better, even if the scene was first.

Edit: BTW I'm not even talking CAM/TS here, but rather R5 and DVD/Bluray rip.

Only fault they have IMHO is that they often maybe BRRips instead of proper BDRips i.e. encoding from an already encoded source.
    Last edited by Night0wl; 09-04-2010 at 09:25 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    ExtraDry's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    good to see you back around fatal thought we had lost you, will this be open sign up for F--tracker or a new one?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Chief_Garbonzo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Yea, I'm curious as to the source or validity of it. I mean I guess I would maybe check it out? I have downloaded a couple of their releases in the past.. However I think I tend to lean towards other certain groups more when it comes to a TS-ish release. I don't do cams, period. However, I do respect IMAGiNE and feel they have a positive bringing to file sharing.
    In the morning, cooking bacon. In the ghetto, with the bullet-proof apron!

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    By that logic, being a ranked scene site is redundant, as well. Being a part of the source is always a good way to verify validity/fidelity and have the releases first, with a direct way to thank the producers of the material; as opposed to waiting for some sort of news on the release, you become one of the first people to know of it/have it before it gets spread around.
    Ellipses go here.

Page 1 of 40 123411 ... LastLast