- Every semi-public tracker
    - Every public tracker
    - Every legitimate non-profit legal tracker
    - Every tracker that's not aspiring to have scene axx
    - Any tracker with the word "indie" in it
    - Any tracker without the word "indie" in it
    - Any tracker that has significant volume
    - Etc etc etc

And most of that's not original content either - I think the word you're looking for is uncommon, or non-mainstream. Neither of those concepts are synonymous with original.

But if we're talking non-mainstream - I see what.cd and waffles on your list. It's true, they have a lot of uncommon content, but only through sheer volume. The only other music site I know through personal experience is libble, which is an amazing tracker for alternative music. Add ratio-free to that - mfw.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    cinematik, asiandvdclub, sdbits, secret-cinema, TV-Vault, theoccult, and more...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    I should've added this to my post, but you can add pretty much any tracker that fulfills any sort of specific niche to the list.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarkial View Post
    And most of that's not original content either - I think the word you're looking for is uncommon, or non-mainstream. Neither of those concepts are synonymous with original.
    No, I mean sites with a lot people that buy stuff or cap and upload it. on the opposite side you have sites like SCC or GFT that are 100% reliant on scene stuff.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I believe this is a worthy question, as long as people put some thought into their answers...

Asiatorrents- as the name implies, it's all Asian movies. Lots, and LOTS of 'em. Very worthwhile for unique (at least to us "westerners").

CN- it's not exactly "original", but I seem to stumble across a lot of movies (older ones, and foreign) that I would not have if it weren't for their way of displaying the newly uploaded shows.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    No doubt it's AOM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by elbuitre View Post
    No, I mean sites with a lot people that buy stuff or cap and upload it.
    TheBox has its own team of internal cappers. Looks like so does BitMeTV.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    AOM and pedro's

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    HDBits, whether it's caps, encodes, or web-dl releases from iTunes.

Other than that, pretty much every music tracker that doesn't revolve around scene releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast