Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Freeleech on Rutracker ???

Hi folks!

I just wanna ask someone who more familiar with Rutracker, if there will be a freeleech on this tracker because of Christmas period (hopefully begin: TODAY)?

Where can i get free torrents on that tracker (if there are any of them.. i'm not sure about this)...

I'm downloading this topic, but there's no downloaded amount on my profile for today, is it maybe free torrent?
    http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3110027

How can i ensure if a torrent is free or not?

Please exlpain me a little carefully, because i'm a noob when it comes to Rutracker.
    Thank you in advance guys!

Have a nice Christmas!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    happened with me as well, i downloaded around 1.2 gigs torrent and i just checked it didnt added in my profile either so hopefully thats the case

good to see ya back lad

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    it would be great if someone could confirm this This would be a greatest Christmas gift I like this tracker so much, i wanna build up TB's buffer..

Thanks Whatcdfan, i'm back, yes
    I had some trouble with what.cd because of my trade thread, but i'm glad i could keep my acc and i can post some comments here as well..

Nice to see you too..
    Last edited by RussianNinja; 12-24-2010 at 01:27 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    orthodox christmas (pravoslavnoe rojdestvo) will be in two weeks, the night from 6th to 7th january.
    anyway new year celebration is more popular in russia thanks to communist past.
    ..anyway at rutracker it's not _that_ hard to keep a decent ratio considering that between other stuff, they encourage non-private torrents, dht etc

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by kukushka View Post
    they encourage non-private torrents, dht etc
    i did not know that, thanks for the info i will check their forums for further information on this

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    There is no official freeleech announcement at rutracker atm. And yes, it's very easy to keep ratio so imo there's no need for freeleech at all

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Yes, easy, but i need seedbox for that (my home connection is poor). And i don't understand why my downloaded amount isn't counted. It's like on demonoid, where you can't be sure on ratio

Btw.

Can someone tell me, if the torrent i mentioned above was a free torrent or not?
    No downloaded amount on that, had i pure luck ???? (i checked today and latest update rows, no amount on there)
    How can i ensure if the torrent is free?
    Last edited by RussianNinja; 12-24-2010 at 03:17 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianNinja View Post
    I like this tracker so much, i wanna build up TB's buffer..
    ...and screw the ratios of many other people, in case the whole place isn't in freeleech.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianNinja View Post
    How can i ensure if the torrent is free?
    Maybe translate its details page or simply ask in the comments? Chances are someone will reply in English.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Why am i screw up other's ratio????
    I'm not cheating, i'm seeding back with seedbox! My buffer means what i already gave to others! It's not a shame or something.

Yes i'm using google chrome with auto translate but still miss the freeleech thing. I guess it won't be any freeleech. Lucky for me, the seed is really easy (usually 2-3 MB/s with my box).

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    its not that hard to comprehend, for every time you upload it to 1 ratio so 2, 3, 4 that is one leecher that cant upload to 1 on that torrent, if you then have a ratio of 400 on 1 torrent, then thats 400 members that cant get a 1 ratio, if you then do the same over 100 torrents then thats 4,000 members that cant get a 1 ratio etc etc. (unless they cheat)
    Last edited by stoi; 12-24-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast